PDA

View Full Version : 250 Run this w/e?

toymachine
11th November 2006, 08:13
I haven't been on a 250 run since the first one... many interested in a run this w/e? Say tomoro so a few more have a chance to see this thread?

I'd rather not be the organiser especially as I don't remember roads by name so I can't do much for telling a route :innocent:

I say 250 'cause while having not been on a 250 run in a while i've been on a few others that have had me wringing the bandits nuts off to keep up, and while i'm not saying lets stick to 70 i'd rather not have too much licence losing chances either.

So if anyones interested post up and perhaps we could get a shortnotice thing together.

Morcs
11th November 2006, 09:05
50% count me in. Depends how heavy my saturday night is tonight!

Yet to go on a KB run, but ive got tomorrow off work, and the Bandit is nice and shiny.

Brett
11th November 2006, 11:14
I would be keen, but i have a leaking fork seal that needs to be repaired first.

WarlockNZ
11th November 2006, 11:34
I could be in ... i had planned on making the bike all clean and pretty .. depends on the weather.

Current Forcast can be found Here

http://www.metservice.co.nz/default/index.php?alias=auckland

toymachine
11th November 2006, 12:10
Just had a good run (a couple of scares) out around bethels and out old north road way (+ the roads around there)...

Hope the weathers allright.

Morcs
11th November 2006, 12:34
The old north road rocks!

my fave local road is the Riverhead highway, i start at the Kemeu end, cane all the way to the other end, turn around and cane all the way back!

Did it last night, I had some boy racers try and keep up.. but they couldnt as i was in 'rossi mode' :innocent:

Disco Dan
11th November 2006, 12:49
Im keen as a bean, someone take fricking charge and post some details! hehe

Mr. Peanut
11th November 2006, 16:40
My bike is faster.

Brett
11th November 2006, 23:06
My bike is faster.

Pity about the rider then...:dodge: hehehehehehehehehe

Morcs
12th November 2006, 09:09
The weather is brilliant, bit windy, but i can live with that.

Seems most of us are out west west, so why dont we just meet up out west then decide where to go?

Its 10am already!

Im working til 3, but if theres a ride, im shutting up shop early :rockon:

Morcs
12th November 2006, 09:16
Ive thought of a route, not sure if too long or short though.

Start at Massey, SH16 upto Kumeu, then turn onto the riverhead highway, shortly after turn onto the old north road. cane that up to helensville.

Then continue on SH16 upto to araparera and cross country to warkworth and down, or better still keep going up to wellsford, then head south on SH1, and catch a beer at the Puhoi pub, then south into albany, then take the riverhead highway back towards kumeu.

thoughts?

Maha
12th November 2006, 09:23
If you do stop at Puhoi, might see ya there, we will be on our way back from Auckland, and normally stop there for a tot....:yes:

Morcs
12th November 2006, 09:47
Come on guys what say you?

Looks like im organising this run then , but i dont know exactly where im going, its all new territory for me out that way further than helensville, and im not a good pace setter either...

Thinking of going about 2ish, expressions of interest here please :)

Morcs
12th November 2006, 11:31
Fine then. Ill go riding on my own. :mellow:

If anyone wants to join me for a blat, ill aim to be at the Massey shell garage at 2:30, ill fill up with gas and hang around for 10 minutes, then im off.

toymachine
12th November 2006, 11:38
i'm heading out to around old north road now, i'll see about meeting ya later, not sure though. don't really feel up to caning it today so i'd prolly just fall behind anyway

Morcs
12th November 2006, 11:54
Yeah ive decided i might just take the old north road up to helensville, then head over to muriwai, then cruise back.

A leisurely ride is cool, hopefully see you later.

Disco Dan
12th November 2006, 12:56
im in dude, see yous there... 2.30

toymachine
12th November 2006, 16:01
Good leisurely run guys, cheers.

Bloody sore arm, ass and wrist but hey :innocent:

Disco Dan
12th November 2006, 16:10
great cruise dudes, cheers :Punk:

...should come along to thursday night ride :done:

toymachine
13th November 2006, 08:21
Morcs bandit sounds nicer then mine :(

Morcs
13th November 2006, 10:00
yeah its pretty loud :innocent:

Cheers, Great run guys, got home just in time... nearly pissed myself...

May come on the thursday ride :rockon:

toymachine
13th November 2006, 18:30
Lol, sorry for dragging ya down for that last run of old north then :P

Love that road though.

Morcs
14th November 2006, 09:21
theres no need to apologise for wanting to do that road again and again! :rockon:

Fub@r
14th November 2006, 16:22
Lol, sorry for dragging ya down for that last run of old north then :P

Love that road though.

Well now I can see why you were so kean for me to let you go from the office today! :shit:

toymachine
14th November 2006, 17:38
That woulda been great if i'd any gas money :shutup:

Fub@r
14th November 2006, 17:48
That woulda been great if i'd any gas money :shutup:

Thats what happens when you slack off work :yes: I dont know younger generation wants money for nothing eh :innocent:

Donor
18th November 2006, 19:41
I dont know younger generation wants money for nothing eh :innocent:

And chicks for free! :Punk:

Snowcarver04
22nd November 2006, 15:34
if only I still had a bike - Just got to wait for insurance to pay out now. Thats an awsome ride up to welsford and back down