PDA

View Full Version : Leathers

MaPeXi
13th November 2006, 22:10
Hey KBers...
I'm looking at getting some new leathers (kinda putting aside the cordura).
What do you all use and recommend? I'm looking pretty much just for a jacket and pants with the some armour for under $500 ideally. Ive seen this nz company QUASiMOTO selling what appears to be very nice riding gear. Does anyone know if the stuff they sell is any good?

Any suggestions would be good...
Cheers...

JT

boomer
13th November 2006, 22:16
i hear the blokes a bit of a plonker but his gears top class :whistle:
he'll see you right

M1CRO
13th November 2006, 22:36
i hear the blokes a bit of a plonker but his gears top class :whistle:
he'll see you right
Dont listen to this tosser :innocent: One look at his haircut will tell ya something...
Give Quasi a yell... He will see ya right! (He's useless at Trivial Pursuit but does a great Dame Edna impression:rockon:

FROSTY
13th November 2006, 22:41
in case you couldnt read between the bullshit --quazi is a KBer --send him a pm hes sure to sort ya out.

scumdog
13th November 2006, 22:46
And go for the leather eh, cordura is for the modern wannabes that have never been anywhere!!

Of course if you don't ride a bike who cares???

bert_is_evil
14th November 2006, 06:46
I've given up on cordura too - doesn't seem to last more than one bin, and makes you look chubby, which is really the most important consideration.

The_Dover
14th November 2006, 07:43
And go for the leather eh, cordura is for the modern wannabes that have never been anywhere!!

Of course if you don't ride a bike who cares???

does Quasi do tassles?

WRT
14th November 2006, 08:23
does Quasi do tassles?

I dare you to get some nipple tassles . . . mounted on the outside of your leathers. You'll be the start of a new craze! Think of how fast they will go round at 200kph! (on the track, of course)

Pumba
14th November 2006, 08:31
Just got some of Quasis gear and I now wonder why the hell I didnt do sooner. Great quality, and if you went to any of the retailers that sell simular quality leathers you would be paying a considerable amount more.

Quasievil
14th November 2006, 08:33
Give me a yell mate, we got plenty of gear and some cool new styles with cool new liners and bits.
We offer a 10% discount to KB members now as well.

drop me a PM

Cheers

adiddy
14th November 2006, 09:25
yeah .. im looking to get some over summer sometime aswell

Toast
14th November 2006, 09:45
I crashed in Quasi gear and it held up very well. Just a note on wearing any two piece though: do the zip between pants and jacket up...a bit painful and embarrassing when you slide on your stomach and the pants come down a couple of inches.

ajturbo
14th November 2006, 11:19
QUAZZI gear is the go!.. oh and the bit about zipping up, ummmmm while i was racing on sunday, i thought "gee it is a bit cool ".. but of cause that didn't stop me ... till i came in and found that i had forgotten to zip up... wooops at least they didn't black flag me:innocent:

Pumba
14th November 2006, 12:09
Give me a yell mate, we got plenty of gear and some cool new styles with cool new liners and bits.

drop me a PM

Cheers

That would have been good a month ago when I brought (p/t)

MSTRS
14th November 2006, 12:18
... cordura makes you look chubby.

Sort of...Does my big look arse in this??
And quasi - just to clarify for those whose maths skills don't quite measure up to their grammar skills - if you are offering 10% off to KBers, if I was to buy pants and jacket, that would be 2x 10% so I'd get 20% off your fine product?? grovel, grovel

bert_is_evil
14th November 2006, 14:39
Cheers

Damn I ordered paid for my new stuff yesterday, do I qualify for the discount?

Quasievil
14th November 2006, 14:50
Sort of...Does my big look arse in this??
And quasi - just to clarify for those whose maths skills don't quite measure up to their grammar skills - if you are offering 10% off to KBers, if I was to buy pants and jacket, that would be 2x 10% so I'd get 20% off your fine product?? grovel, grovel

Mate would love to do that, but got 5 hungry children to feed! I will always do my best for you though, let me know what you want, send me a pm dude

Quasievil
14th November 2006, 14:53
Damn I ordered paid for my new stuff yesterday, do I qualify for the discount?

Ya did, whats ya name ???

Dodger
14th November 2006, 14:57
Any sign of Wellington/Lower Hutt agents yet? <_<
Hard to try stuff on that's in Auckland :(

Quasievil
14th November 2006, 19:50
Any sign of Wellington/Lower Hutt agents yet? <_<
Hard to try stuff on that's in Auckland :(

No not at the moment mate, looking though soon.
Get a bunch of people organised and I will come down with a Van load for you.
You can always aexchange if the wrong size, but Im on to it with sizes now after doing this for 2 years!!
hear from you soon.

Cheers