PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a female rider when...

placidfemme
14th November 2006, 09:21
you know you are a true female rider if...

you have broke a nail on your clutch or front brake

the only perfume you smell like is eu de exhuast

you have specific riding shoes so you don't have shifter marks on your cute ones

your helmet has makeup on the inside of it

you take the "windswept" hair look to a level never seen before

you have spent hours trying to untangle your hair after a long day of riding

you have tan lines on your wrists from wearing your riding gloves

you have had mascara in your eyes cause they were watering from riding so fast

you have rode up to a restuarant or bar and had to go pick bugs off your face before you could go hang out with your friends

you have had to pull over to pull up your lowrise jeans cause your crack was showing

you have rode past a cop at 140kph an hour and gotten off with a wave

you have ripped out your earings puttin your helmet on or taking it off

you would rather ride your bike than your boyfriend :Punk:

you would rather talk about fuel injected vs carbourated, than coach vs dooney

you know that 600, 650, 750, 900, 929, 999 are cc's for bikes and not area codes

you stopped wearing sandals cause you might be going riding

you have forgotten what heels are

you would rather have clothes from icon, a star, joe rocket, than gucci, prada, or valentino

you have asked your boyfriend/husband for parts for your bike instead of jewlery

you have been asked by non riding guys to ride bitch on your bike and they are serious!

You shop more at the dealerships than you do the mall

you have stratches on your gas tank from your belly button ring

You know that a Power Commander is not a sex toy nor a video game

And one just for the KB'ers

You get called a butch or dyke for riding a bike

The_Dover
14th November 2006, 09:25
shit,

i'm a female rider?

Cibby
14th November 2006, 09:27
oh dear.. i can relate to so many of those!!!

hahaha.. its a weird experience not having a bike, i actually have good hair, and can wear makeup and have money to go shopping again.

HMMM i'd rather have a bike.

NC
14th November 2006, 09:28
whats wrong with a monodred?

cowpoos
14th November 2006, 09:28
shit,

i'm a female rider?
nah....coz you don't pick the bugs off your face before entering a reasturant.....you pick them off the back of your helmet when you get home!!!!! BWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The Stranger
14th November 2006, 09:30

We don't call you that because you ride a bike you know.

MyGSXF
14th November 2006, 09:35
YEEEEFERKINHHAAAaaaaa..!!! :Punk: well done PF.. funny as phuck!!! :killingme

Jen:rockon:

ps: who is Coach & Dooney BTW... now, about those carbys of mine that could use a tune-up.....

placidfemme
14th November 2006, 09:45
We don't call you that because you ride a bike you know.

lol no people don't call me that... and even if they did it doesn't offend me... people seem to think they are very original... in the last 4 years I've heard everything about 100 times...

But other Biker Angels have commented on being called that or having that assumed of them... so I thought I'd throw it in :)

SpeedyGirl
14th November 2006, 10:27

you take the "windswept" hair look to a level never seen before

you have spent hours trying to untangle your hair after a long day of riding

AHHHHH!!!!!!! I can relate to those!!! And I LOVE it :Punk:

alley cat
14th November 2006, 11:59
you have had to pull over to pull up your lowrise jeans cause your crack was showing

Man! i really hate that:shake: my biggest pet hate i reckon.
Unfortunatly im a repeat offender!
:sick:

sunhuntin
14th November 2006, 12:28

you have broke a nail on your clutch or front brake what nails?

your helmet has makeup on the inside of it nope

you take the "windswept" hair look to a level never seen before yep

you have spent hours trying to untangle your hair after a long day of riding nope

you have tan lines on your wrists from wearing your riding glovesyep

you have had mascara in your eyes cause they were watering from riding so fast nah

you have rode up to a restuarant or bar and had to go pick bugs off your face before you could go hang out with your friends happy bikers have bug teeth

you have had to pull over to pull up your lowrise jeans cause your crack was showing nup

you have rode past a cop at 140kph an hour and gotten off with a wave 110k count?

you have ripped out your earings puttin your helmet on or taking it off nope...have bumped my nose stud a couple of times though

you would rather ride your bike than your boyfriend :Punk: hell yeh, specially since im single.

you have been asked by non riding guys to ride bitch on your bike and they are serious! yup

And one just for the KB'ers

You get called a butch or dyke for riding a bike yep. did get asked by an ex staff member. i think it was just cos i never showed any interest in the git. i was glad when he left

and after all that i get told the message is too short! LOL.

placidfemme
14th November 2006, 12:34

Man! i really hate that:shake: my biggest pet hate i reckon.
Unfortunatly im a repeat offender!
:sick:

Now that you've admitted this... don't be surprised when on a ride and male bikers start following you lol

Nicksta
15th November 2006, 18:47
ha, I love it!
never been called butch... but shock people when the find out i ride... most say, "but your to little to ride a bike"... grrr
and.. never broken a nail.... dont have them....

ha, I love it!
never been called butch... but shock people when the find out i ride... most say, "but your to little to ride a bike"... grrr
and.. never broken a nail.... dont have them....

Well you are very small...

elle-f
15th November 2006, 19:57
OMG i remember in the 80s when i almost ripped my ear off taking my helmet off with those huge earrings we used to wear then :Punk:

klingon
16th November 2006, 09:35

you have broke a nail on your clutch or front brake
(nope... no nails because they rip the linings of my gloves)

the only perfume you smell like is eu de exhuast
(and eu de turtlewax)

you have specific riding shoes so you don't have shifter marks on your cute ones
(my cutest shoes are Sidi boots - and the scuff marks just make them cuter!)

(and lip gloss on the inside of the visor)

(so far so good... always remembered to remove my ear-rings just before the critical moment)

you would rather ride your bike than your boyfriend
(ummm... can I have both? Or is that greedy? :innocent: )

you would rather talk about fuel injected vs carbourated, than coach vs dooney
(who vs whom?)

you have forgotten what heels are
(heels are useful for hooking over the pegs to rest your legs on a long ride)

you would rather have clothes from icon, a star, joe rocket, than gucci, prada, or valentino
(ooooh who mentioned Rossi? :love: )

you have asked your boyfriend/husband for parts for your bike instead of jewlery
(I got a helmet for my birthday and this Xmas I want a centre stand for the Volty. That's enough bling for me!)

You shop more at the dealerships than you do the mall
(eww malls... only useful for slow-riding practise in the car park)

You know that a Power Commander is not a sex toy
(I would like to dispute that)

MikeyG
17th November 2006, 12:55

I haven't heard any KBer refer to a female rider like that. Besides if there were no female riders who would we show off for on rides?

placidfemme
17th November 2006, 13:00
I haven't heard any KBer refer to a female rider like that. Besides if there were no female riders who would we show off for on rides?

I wasn't meaning that KB'er call the chicks butch/dyke... I was talking in general about comments other people make... because some biker angels have said in the past that they have been called that because they ride a bike...

wybmadiity
17th November 2006, 13:49
:laugh: Nice one mate!

Lissa
20th November 2006, 14:35
Now that I have started riding... only come across a few things"

you have spent hours trying to untangle your hair after a long day of ridingBloody Knotty.... must be going to fast :yes:

you have had to pull over to pull up your lowrise jeans cause your crack was showingCan pull them up with pulling over... that 'must' take skill.

you would rather ride your bike than your boyfriend
:shutup:

Aiming to get better with the others.

Shazz
21st November 2006, 15:56
OMG i remember in the 80s when i almost ripped my ear off taking my helmet off with those huge earrings we used to wear then :Punk:

Still manage to do that now, and I only have the little rings, but boy it sure makes the bum pucker! I've even got a hold of the stud in my eyebrow with the latch too. And I have a flip top helmet!

Shazz
21st November 2006, 15:58
And I must add here a bit too. Has anyone else got the problem of cold metal in body parts that are really really cold when you get to stop!
Oh well, must be just my problem, not enough clothes!:yes:

Beemer
22nd November 2006, 22:17
Crap - you know you're a female rider when you don't wear makeup because you don't want the inside of your helmet to look and smell grotty!

Nails? Those of us who have a real job don't have nails!

judecatmad
24th November 2006, 08:17
Here's another one.....

You know you're a female biker when your tank bag becomes your handbag cos you're sick of transferring the contents from one to the other!

Silverfern
24th November 2006, 21:09
I would give away my first born son if someone could design a helmet that prevents "helmet hair". I'm sure it's cos of the foam and nylon liner but for one split second I look like Einsten when the helmet comes off, then I try and comb it and look like. . . well some of you whom have fine hair will know what I mean. Surely a cotton liner would work better?

Shazz
25th November 2006, 09:03
Here's another one.....

You know you're a female biker when your tank bag becomes your handbag cos you're sick of transferring the contents from one to the other!

Oh god so true!

Or there is the one where you try and figure out how to attach it to your jacket so that's the shoulder strap is not flapping around when you are trying to get a bit of speed up!

jazbug5
25th November 2006, 11:44
As bad as my memory can get, I don't tend to forget what gender I am.
Perhaps I'm not drinking enough or something...
(Is there a comedy checklist for that, maybe?)