PDA

View Full Version : Stories re male pillions

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
14th November 2006, 10:51
I haven't checked whether there is already a thread on this.

I was living in Napier at the time and had my BMW K100 RS. We had this friend Paul who was a god-damned know-it all. He could tell the biggist bullshit stories about what he's done etc. Well we got on to bikes and it sounded if he had ridden alot. So I offered to take him pillion to Taupo. He was an excellent pillion so I put the power on - back then I didn't think anything of going 180Kph the bike cruised at that - I remember I rode well, cornering etc. He was a bit stiff when we arrived at Taupo - never said anything about the speed. So on the way back did the same. Well apparently he admitted to a friend he was absolutely shit scared, I was a mad woman etc. So I hit him up with this and advised him he'd told me he'd gone faster, and that he should have told me to slow down etc - cos I sure as hell didn't want to frighten any pillion. While I did not do it deliberately it should certainly have taught him not to be such a blow artist.

Another male pillion was an old friend that was as tall as me but had long blonde hair. It was hilarious when we would arrive at the pub, he'd take his helmut off, and they did a double take - then I'd take mine off and I had short blonde hair then their mouths would drop open. With this pillion I only ever did the speed limit - he had no interest in riding a bike but enjoyed being pillion.

Then I've had other males that are terrified and won't go on the bike at all. I can accept that - cos there were sure a few male riders I would never be pillioned by - learnt my lesson about twice on that!

Keystone19
14th November 2006, 12:15
Last January we were on holiday in Queenstown and myself and another in the group went white water sledging. We rode our bikes out to the river and back and when we got back to town I offered one of the guides a ride on the back. He borrowed my friends gear and we headed up towards Glenorchy. Given that he'd manage to scare my friend shitless in the river while sledging I thought I'd try for some payback.

The road to Glenorchy is pretty twisty so we had a great run out and back for a few kms. He loved it but did make the comment that I had definitely got him back for scaring my mate on the river...:rockon:

sunhuntin
14th November 2006, 12:21
never really pillioned anyone. did take the hindu guy at work around the forecourt once or twice on the gn. all i know from that is i prefer to ride alone, and gn is no way long enough for 2 people!

jonbuoy
14th November 2006, 13:21
They don't call it a bitch seat for nothing.

The_Dover
14th November 2006, 13:23
but did make the comment that I had definitely got him back for scaring my mate on the river...:rockon:

women drivers give me the shits too.

Keystone19
14th November 2006, 13:26
women drivers give me the shits too.

You can come on the back any time you like Dover...

The_Dover
14th November 2006, 13:27
You can cum on my back any time you like Dover...

i don't think Vicky would approve...

mstriumph
14th November 2006, 13:33
*reads dover's post, groans and quietly backs away from thread..*

Cibby
14th November 2006, 16:11
*reads dover's post, groans and quietly backs away from thread..*

hmm i dont think it is Dovers post that is the bad one..

Keystone is just getting filthier and filthier... :gob:

Ghost Lemur
14th November 2006, 17:42
You can come on the back any time you like Dover...

So said the Catholic schoolgirl.

Keystone19
14th November 2006, 17:56
hmm i dont think it is Dovers post that is the bad one..

Keystone is just getting filthier and filthier... :gob:

So said the Catholic schoolgirl.

It's all in the interpretation. All I said was that Dover is welcome to join me for a ride as a pillion on the back of my bike. Unfortunately the minds of youth today are skewed toward the gutter...:devil2:

The_Dover
14th November 2006, 18:09
skewed toward?

i can barely see the gutter from down here.

Qkchk
14th November 2006, 18:16
Getting back to the topic............

I used to dub Qkkid all the time when I had my RF900 (the days before he got his license) quite often we would ride down to Te Awamutu (or up north) and just about every time he would fall asleep on the back. I could feel him dozing off (he wasn't leaning with me, more like a pack of spuds on the back....) so a quick sharp jab later and I had my pillion back.......... his excuse; the sounds of the exhaust put him to sleep.:zzzz: Eventually I got into the habit of tapping him on the leg to see if he was still conscious.

Mental Trousers
14th November 2006, 18:37
Occassionally a good friend of mine would give me and others a lift on the back of her boyfriends bike. The rear seat on an NSR250 is much higher than the riders seat, that combined with the fact she's a bit of a short arse meant that whenever the passenger held on they got a handful of boobs!!

Qkchk
14th November 2006, 18:38
The rear seat on an NSR250 is much higher than the riders seat, that combined with the fact she's a bit of a short arse meant that whenever the passenger held on they got a handful of boobs!!

Dont give Qkkid any ideas for when he's on the back of the R1!

Nicksta
15th November 2006, 19:08
The rear seat on an NSR250 is much higher than the riders seat, that combined with the fact she's a bit of a short arse meant that whenever the passenger held on they got a handful of boobs!!
ROFL..... i must admit occasionally when i pillioned guys and they would hold on when i accelerated, their hands would be a bit higher than i'd like......
but yeah, i dont mind pillioning guys.... sometimes i get to keep my feet on the pegs and they put theirs down at the lights :innocent: then there are the funny looks when you pull up somewhere and the guy gets off then you take your helmet off... its priceless....

Goblin
15th November 2006, 19:23
I took a staunch Hardley rider fromTauranga to Rotorua on the back of my Honda after he broke his rubberband trying to be a hero on a Poker run.:laugh: He still gets a hard time from his mates about it.

NighthawkNZ
17th November 2006, 16:13
I have ridden at high speeds... and know the Napier Taupo road quite well...

I thing is.. I don't like beinga pillion at high speeds.. because I am not in control of the bike.. There is a difference between a rider and a pillion and they are different in the way you ride etc...

Roj
24th November 2006, 11:32
Can't say I have been a pillion much but do recall the first time my lady took me on the back of her ZZR400, after having had it for 1 week (previously she was riding a Suzuki A100)

LilSel
24th November 2006, 11:44
My ex used to take me pillion and we'd do 200+ but I felt safe and had no qualms, would get the 'tap tap' on the leg which ment hold on and off we went. :D

Have only taken a pillion once, my best mate... not on the ZZR tho, on the Virago... it was so funny, she has very very large boobs... like... more than large... huge!! and when she hopped on.. she could barely get her arms to me to hold on cuz her boobs were pushed against my back lol.

MyGSXF
26th December 2006, 11:02
Back in 93 when living in ChCh, through my club I met Jimbo.. who was blind (cause.. diabetes). Jimbo still owned his BMW K100, & people used to take him out riding on it. So I did the same! We spent many a happy day riding round the countryside on that fine piece of machinery!! :scooter:

The funny thing about it however, was.. I was very new to ChCh at the time & didn't know my way round very well at all..(10 years later & I STILL had to use my map.. a LOT...:slap: ) anyway.. Jimbo knew the place like the back of his hand, having lived there all his life.. sooooooo.. HE used to sit on the back & give ME directions!!!!!! :laugh:

I remember one ride, we were going down Marshlands road to get out onto the motorway.. but I missed the turnoff just over the railway line.. & he taps me & says.. "we were supposed to turn left back there"!!! :killingme

Another funny ride was. we went all around the Port Hills, & stopped in at the pub in Sumner that used to be on the corner. There were heaps of people sitting outside enjoying an ale in the sun.. well.. ya should have seen the looks we got.. picture it.. a (sexy :shutup: ) young chickie riding this bloody great gorgeous bike.. leading a blind guy, who sits on the back!!! :Punk:

Way cool!!! anyhooo.. a few months later, he had a massive heartattack & died before he hit the ground. :weep: on my birthday.. :bye:

Even now, all these years later.. everytime I get on my bike. I say out loud.. "come on Jimbo, on the back mate.. keep us safe for another day".. & he still does!! :Punk:

Jen :rockon:

klingon
26th December 2006, 18:13
Oh Jen that's a great story! :love: Gosh, what a lot of trust it must have taken for Jimbo to go from being a rider to a pillion - and not even be able to see where he was going.

*sniffle* brought tears to my eyes reading that.
Ride safe, Jen and Jimbo.

MotoGirl
26th December 2006, 18:57
When I first learnt to ride, Cajun and I used to take turns riding while the other was pillion. The two of us on a pink zzr250 must've looked ridiculous - him being a tall bugger and me being a short arse haha.

I was quite comfortable taking a pillion and being one - it never bothered either of us and we didn't get nervous or anything. :Punk:

Nowadays is a completely different story - I've had my own bike for 5 years and we simply don't take pillions. Come to think of it, I've taken Cajun on the 1k twice and it scared the hell out of me! Moving is fine, I just hate stopping!
I definitely prefer riding on my own... :love:

MyGSXF
26th December 2006, 21:58
Oh Jen that's a great story! :love: Gosh, what a lot of trust it must have taken for Jimbo to go from being a rider to a pillion - and not even be able to see where he was going.

*sniffle* brought tears to my eyes reading that.
Ride safe, Jen and Jimbo.

Thanks Klingon...

He hated his life after going blind, :( but going out on the bike like that, gave him that sense of freedom once again.. :yes: & he was an awesome pillion too!! :Punk:

At the time, I only had an old 82 GSX 250.. that did about 120 downhill with a tail wind... :shutup: so for me to get out on a K100.. was ferkin WICKED!!!!! :2thumbsup I remember going down Thomsons track doing 200.. & when we stopped, he said "open her out next time".. :killingme

There was nothing between us relationship wise.. just great mates.. but at his funeral his mum (who I had never met) came up to me & gave me a big hug and said "thank you for making the last few months of his life so happy".. well.. that set me off even before the funeral bloody started!! :crybaby: lol...

I got his ashes from his mum a year later, & we got hold of a sidecar unit that Jimbo had owned.. We then went on his favourite ride to Akaroa, where I sat in the sidecar & held him up high & let him sprinkle free as we roared off down the hill, lined both sides of the road with heaps of bikes!! Then everyone sprinkled a handfull off the hill at the Hilltop pub. Was a very special day!!!

Was funny.. coz later that day, I found this in the local paper..

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.. some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts.. and we are never ever the same...

Rest in peace Jimbo.. I still miss you my friend :hug: & thanks for keeping me safe all these biking years.. I feel you with me when I'm out on the road!

Love always.. Jen :rockon:

klingon
26th December 2006, 22:09
ok now that just totally finished me off :crybaby:

MyGSXF
26th December 2006, 22:14
ok now that just totally finished me off :crybaby:

LOL... whadda ya on about woman..???!!! :shutup: tis all HAPPY stuff... :laugh: :msn-wink:

rwh
26th December 2006, 23:02
I assumed this thread was about similar scenes to the one from The Family Guy:

Rider: "Whoah, Peter!"

Peter (pillion): "Sorry - it's the vibration"

I don't dare ride pillion after seeing that episode :-)

Richard

thehollowmen
27th December 2006, 06:06
I've taken a male pillion to dunedin and back. (I guess I shouldn't be posting here because I'm not a biker angel but still it is a kinda amusing story.)

Friend of mine on the back of the bike. we stop at a pub for lunch in Omaru. And I hear these wolf whistles coming from the guys at the table outside. I turn around and my pillion has taken up to striking a couple of poses, straight long blonde hair running down out the back of the helmet...

My pillion unzips their jacket and reviels a loose shiney silk blouse type thing and I heard a few more wolf whistles and a call of "take it all off"

and then everybody kinda turned a little green when he took off his helmet because they weren't expecting a metrosexual a male pillion