PDA

View Full Version : Good Samaratins (sp?)

kerryg
12th July 2004, 15:58
Thanks to the guys who stopped and helped me out yesterday when I ran out of gas on SH16 about 5kms north of Kaukapakapa (damn Italian electrics....that'll teach me to rely on the low-fuel warning light.....). One guy on red VFR750 and the other on black VTR1000. Stopped, chatted to me, rode back to Kaukapakapa to bludge a fuel container and some gas from the petrol stand, rought it back, waited until I was going again). Thanks guys. I really appreciated it. It's very cool that fellow bikers will go to so to so much trouble for a total stranger, and a very stupid one at that!!

:niceone:

Hitcher
12th July 2004, 16:25
Restores your faith in humankind!

bungbung
12th July 2004, 16:30
karma. .

Hitcher
12th July 2004, 17:37
karma. .

Bikema, more like...

maybe
12th July 2004, 17:57
Even if I am in the cage always stop if I see a rider at the side of the road.... would like to think we all do.

Ms Piggy
12th July 2004, 18:02
I think bikers are a lovely lot! I have been staggered by the generosity and genuine acts of kindness I've recieved since riding from fellow bikers! :2thumbsup

toads
12th July 2004, 20:37
Thanks to the guys who stopped and helped me out yesterday when I ran out of gas on SH16 about 5kms north of Kaukapakapa (damn Italian electrics....that'll teach me to rely on the low-fuel warning light.....). One guy on red VFR750 and the other on black VTR1000. Stopped, chatted to me, rode back to Kaukapakapa to bludge a fuel container and some gas from the petrol stand, rought it back, waited until I was going again). Thanks guys. I really appreciated it. It's very cool that fellow bikers will go to so to so much trouble for a total stranger, and a very stupid one at that!!

:niceone:

that is so awesome, great to know there are good people out there still :hug: