PDA

View Full Version : Hey (quallman1234)

quallman1234
16th November 2006, 23:49
Hey im new to KB :).
Ive read a couple threads and really wanna start posting some nooby comments (hehe just kidding).
Nice to be here :).
Im currently in the process of finding a suitable first bike :rockon: .
Kyle.

hurricane_r
17th November 2006, 00:37
welcome, unfurtunatly i find most ppl here jackasses that try to act strong or something and be funny by trying to put u down for noreason, then u meet them in person adn its totaly diferent, have fun!

Colapop
17th November 2006, 05:41
Hey shaddup, I'm strong and tough and you're an arse, did you hear about the chicken and the dog trying to cross the road...?

I'm an arse all the time!

Welcome to the site Kyle. Remember that this is an online forum where people can believe they are anybody, just relax and don't take things too seriously - like Aucklanders do...

skelstar
17th November 2006, 07:49
Welcome to the site dude. Ask away about your noobie questions. Might pay to use the search button in the menu bar first...we are all pretty freindly around here.

:niceone:

Squeak the Rat
17th November 2006, 08:14
We don't take things seriously. Oh, except for that damn stadium. That's all really. Or the %$#@$%*&# roads. So really we don't take things at all seriously apart from the stadium and roads. Ok, or for being the best damn city in the country :wari: (with really bad stadium, roads, crime, traffic, transport, cost of living, out of towners, etc etc etc).

But seriously, welcome to the site! Enjoy the hunt for the new bike.... :scooter:

placidfemme
17th November 2006, 08:21
Hey im new to KB :).
Ive read a couple threads and really wanna start posting some nooby comments (hehe just kidding).
Nice to be here :).
Im currently in the process of finding a suitable first bike :rockon: .
Kyle.

Hey welcome to KB :)

Hope you find yourself a great bike soon :)

kiwifruit
17th November 2006, 08:23
welcome to the site :)

Fishy
17th November 2006, 08:24
Wecome to KB....

I have a great first bike for you, please see below.

quallman1234
17th November 2006, 11:57
Wecome to KB....

I have a great first bike for you, please see below.
Haha your gotta be joking :P, thats like asking me do you want to buy some death. (just joking :)).

Whats the fun with a forum where everyone is nice :) just kidding.

Thanks for the welcome. :rockon:
btw im looking at a FXR150 typical eh :).

Drum
17th November 2006, 11:59
Welcome Quallman.

Fishy
17th November 2006, 12:03
Haha your gotta be joking :P, thats like asking me do you want to buy some death. (just joking :)).

Whats the fun with a forum where everyone is nice :) just kidding.

Thanks for the welcome. :rockon:
btw im looking at a FXR150 typical eh :).

Nah you'll be fine! haha

Hey the FXR is a good choice mate! :yes:

quallman1234
17th November 2006, 12:14
Nah you'll be fine! haha

Hey the FXR is a good choice mate! :yes:

Good luck selling your bike anyway :).

gijoe1313
17th November 2006, 13:04
Salutations fellow biker to be! Grab your ride, don your gears and have a blat out! Oh yeah, don' feed Colapop anything or else he'll follow you home :whistle: As for the others, they don't bite ... much! Have fun looking and post piccies when you got one! :yes: :scooter: