PDA

View Full Version : Rental needed June - August 2007

ManDownUnder
17th November 2006, 12:30
3 students coming out from the US looking for accommodation in Auckland for 3 months June - August.

Anything out there people know of?

Are there any good websites to register with (other than KB of course)

Mrs Busa Pete
17th November 2006, 13:24
3 students coming out from the US looking for accommodation in Auckland for 3 months June - August.

Where do they want to be. You can also google holiday accomadation there is a site but can't remember what it is called. Will see if i can find out for you.

ManDownUnder
17th November 2006, 13:48
Where do they want to be. You can also google holiday accomadation there is a site but can't remember what it is called. Will see if i can find out for you.

yeah I googled it and a bunch came up, I was wondering if there's anything I needed to know (missing the obvious and all that).

Might go have a ferrit on a backpackers noticeboard

Mrs Busa Pete
17th November 2006, 14:42
yeah I googled it and a bunch came up, I was wondering if there's anything I needed to know (missing the obvious and all that).

Might go have a ferrit on a backpackers noticeboard

google holiday accomadation auckland or where ever you are wanting it.

Postie
17th November 2006, 14:56

That title is a bit misleading mate, I was gonna start pimpin' some biatches out 'till I saw the accomodation bit

ManDownUnder
17th November 2006, 15:03
That title is a bit misleading mate, I was gonna start pimpin' some biatches out 'till I saw the accomodation bit

LOL.... yeah - and their holiday in NZ would certainly be memorable...

jetboy
17th November 2006, 15:54
check backpackers notices - heaps of people (in auckland anyway) board to international students...there's pleanty around.

Mrs Busa Pete
17th November 2006, 16:15
Where are they wanting to stay by the way some one on kb might be able to put them up.I could consider it.