PDA

View Full Version : 'Tis the season to get wasted.....

dawnrazor
18th November 2006, 06:51
Well thats what the pigs think anyway. Just in case anyone was under the impression that christmas in not fast approaching (5 WEEKS OUT), the christmas drink driving testing has started.

On my into work this morning 6.15AM got tested outside the church in parnell, I've been caught there before and wasn't surprised. I passed both times:innocent: , but there have been other times when the effects from the night before haven't quite worn off......thankfully no booze bus on those occassions.

what a bugger it must be to be caught the morning after, gutting...

Grahameeboy
18th November 2006, 06:56
What were you doing outside a Church.......

dawnrazor
18th November 2006, 07:04
What were you doing outside a Church.......

couldn't sleep, was checking there actually was a DOG....I've got my insomniac, dyslexic, agnostic hat on today...

Grahameeboy
18th November 2006, 07:17
couldn't sleep, was checking there actually was a DOG....I've got my insomniac, dyslexic, agnostic hat on today...

Silly boy..don't ya know that he is on your lips and in your heart.......

dawnrazor
18th November 2006, 07:24
Silly boy..don't ya know that he is on your lips and in your heart.......

ooooooh, thats kinda creepy

Grahameeboy
18th November 2006, 07:33
ooooooh, thats kinda creepy

no more that one of satan's little helpers hanging outside church I guess

slimjim
18th November 2006, 07:56
yea they got the big van parked on the otherside of the bridge coming into feilding from palmy, so onone can get away, note that they have a carrrrrrr waiting prior to bridge to chase those that stop and head off in other dirc... haha.good stuff.....wonder the ratio of women to men this year.

dawnrazor
18th November 2006, 08:07
no more that one of satan's little helpers hanging outside church I guess

'hanging out', looking for lost souls!!!!

well that was what the booze bus was up to, I was on my way to work and the surface roads are more fun then motorways

Hmmm, what would jesus do?

He'd have taken the motorway

bobsmith
18th November 2006, 09:35
you were outside a church???

Go take a bath nOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you need a chemical bath they give to people contaminated with radiation though?

dawnrazor
18th November 2006, 12:42
you were outside a church???

Go take a bath nOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you need a chemical bath they give to people contaminated with radiation though?

sheep dip for the masses....see what I did there:innocent:

Drum
18th November 2006, 12:45
I've got no problem with breath test blitzes.

Anytime, anywhere - its all good.

Korea
18th November 2006, 13:52

Yep, know that 'morning after' effect well~
Woke up next to a BOBFOC (Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch) lying on my arm - so hideous you'd chew your own arm off just so they don't wake up.

If you're going out drinking, make sure you set a 'Timekeeper':
#1 Go to the party/pub and look for the most hideous girl (or guy, ladies), this is your Timekeeper.
#2 Start drinking - the Timekeeper will get more attractive as the night and the beers go on...
#3 When you're convinced she/he is 'hot' and you want to ask them out - GO HOME!

...you've had enough.

Oh yeah... don't drink and drive kids...

jumma
18th November 2006, 14:02
Just a word of warning.

Take care on the Rimutaka's tomorrow people, Toast Martinborough is on so expect a lot of idiots heading over the hill.

Disco Dan
18th November 2006, 14:37
Well thats what the pigs think anyway. Just in case anyone was under the impression that christmas in not fast approaching (5 WEEKS OUT), the christmas drink driving testing has started.

...not worried.. i got one of the police issue breath testing machines :yes:

..dont ask where i got it.. and no i diddnt steal it from a cop...

pretty handy to breath test ya self before you leave. Just-in-case type thing. the morning ones are the worst!

dawnrazor
19th November 2006, 05:49
Big night last night, did the sensible thing this morning........took a cab into work, only cost $9 and probably saved the license as the same check point was out again. result.

Grahameeboy
19th November 2006, 06:13
Big night last night, did the sensible thing this morning........took a cab into work, only cost $9 and probably saved the license as the same check point was out again. result.

Work..aha.....Coro here we come......:sunny:

WarlockNZ
19th November 2006, 17:57
...not worried.. i got one of the police issue breath testing machines :yes:

..dont ask where i got it.. and no i diddnt steal it from a cop...

pretty handy to breath test ya self before you leave. Just-in-case type thing. the morning ones are the worst!

I'm just agast that you would tell the local plod that you have a police issue breath tester, surly that can't be legal .. oh and your helpfull enough to provide them with not only your name, but a link to your webpage with your bikes on it.

I just cant go on!! .. what were you thinking??

:slap:

Disco Dan
19th November 2006, 18:02
meh, for all i know the dude got it legit ?

its pretty old and crusty... hahaha

R6_kid
19th November 2006, 18:29
but there have been other times when the effects from the night before haven't quite worn off......thankfully no booze bus on those occassions.

done that before, didnt realise i was drunk until i got to the rowing shed to start coaching and noticed that i was a) unable to walk completely straight...b)my hands were tingling from the bike... and c) not meant to be coaching that day.

R6_kid
19th November 2006, 18:31
I'm just agast that you would tell the local plod that you have a police issue breath tester, surly that can't be legal .. :slap:

i dont see why it would be illegal. Most cops are good enough to breath test you if you ask them. The only difference between the cop ones and the ones on the shelf is that the police ones have been approxed to XYZ standard as per the governments requirements whereas the off the shelf ones might not be as accurate - but if you are that worried a *just passed* on the off the shelf one might not be such a good idea to go by.

Disco Dan
20th November 2006, 11:29
i dont see why it would be illegal. Most cops are good enough to breath test you if you ask them. The only difference between the cop ones and the ones on the shelf is that the police ones have been approxed to XYZ standard as per the governments requirements whereas the off the shelf ones might not be as accurate - but if you are that worried a *just passed* on the off the shelf one might not be such a good idea to go by.

...hehe true... still wont put it on trademe though!!! hahaha

prob no longer calibrated prop anymore.. so more of a novelty to pull out laugh at peoples reactions!! "WTF are you doing with that?" etc hahaha