PDA

View Full Version : Smelly gloves

Two Smoker
13th July 2004, 14:33
Hey everyone,

Us bikers that ride in all weather, will discover the smelly glove thing, im currently washing my Spidi H2OUT gloves and thought, hhhmmmmm i wonder what others do....????

So what do you do? Do you wash them? Buy new gloves (rich bastards) or use something like neat feet???

Cheers

Motoracer
13th July 2004, 14:38
My ones don't smell! :niceone:

Then again, I have been riding in dry weather these days so that must explain it...

Oh oops did I say that? I wasn't trying to rub it in your face or anything TS :whistle:

jrandom
13th July 2004, 14:42
My gear is only a couple of months off hitting the "two years continuous riding without any washing" milestone.

My co-workers insist that I stash it somewhere OUTSIDE the office. Mrs Random makes me hang it in the gargre.

I'm trying to get it to the stage where I can whistle and it will trot up and put itself on.

Two Smoker
13th July 2004, 14:49
My ones don't smell! :niceone:

Then again, I have been riding in dry weather these days so that must explain it...

Oh oops did I say that? I wasn't trying to rub it in your face or anything TS :whistle:
Bastard..... LOL it better be dry this Saturday when im at the track, otherwise im going to kick myself...... Ill still race though hehehe, coz im a real biker :laugh:

Cajun
13th July 2004, 14:51
i pear of spidi gloves i have been riding in for about 4 1/2 years now done about 100,000kms in them i guess in that time, still primo, just remember to ride in the rain a bit to wash them out a bit i guess, but what i hear you ride in the rain to much ts and not in the sun to let them dry out

Motoracer
13th July 2004, 15:00
coz im a real biker :laugh:

So it's like that huh? :weep:

Just wait till the next wet ride mate! :stoogie: (No, that still isn't going to make me come to the track on Sat if its pissing down though!).

Motu
13th July 2004, 15:01
Ah,the smell of wet leather...it's part of motorcycling,enjoy it - or you could wear wool gloves and smell wet wool?

Two Smoker
13th July 2004, 15:06
So it's like that huh? :weep:

Just wait till the next wet ride mate! :stoogie: (No, that still isn't going to make me come to the track on Sat if its pissing down though!).
It's on, Whangamata-Waihi, hard out..... No being nice and waiting for you this time :stoogie: ........ LOL j/k's Nah try make the track this Saturday, i might even pay your entry fee for ya :niceone:

Motoracer
13th July 2004, 15:11
try make the track this Saturday, i might even pay your entry fee for ya :niceone:

Nah, man. You don't have to do that! I'll try my best to come :niceone:

Mongoose
13th July 2004, 15:14
Hey everyone,

Us bikers that ride in all weather, will discover the smelly glove thing, im currently washing my Spidi H2OUT gloves and thought, hhhmmmmm i wonder what others do....????

So what do you do? Do you wash them? Buy new gloves (rich bastards) or use something like neat feet???

Cheers

I thought ALL bikers were smelly little(or big) creatures, so how do you know when its just your gloves that are smelling?
caint say I have noticed mine stinking THAT much, damp leather smell when wet, 'orrible damp hands in the Central heat of summer but not the smell factor you seem to achieve.

FROSTY
13th July 2004, 15:21
then again some of us crash so often we dont have that problem-we always have new gloves.
:devil2:

Two Smoker
13th July 2004, 15:33
then again some of us crash so often we dont have that problem-we always have new gloves.
:devil2:
LOL, these gloves are a little rough from my last bin, but i dont want to fork out 250-300$ every few bins lol (im sure as hell bound to have more...)

dhunt
13th July 2004, 15:52
Hey everyone,

Cheers
Hmm ... Is that why my hands have this funny smell sort of like socks. :)

Never have washed my gloves except in the rain when God did it for me. :)

toads
13th July 2004, 18:13
bad smells are caused by bacteria, either wash with anti bacterial/anti fungal solution, or alternatively use some gran's remedy in them, that stuff cures all ills even my teenager's feet and that is saying something

Firefight
13th July 2004, 18:28
bad smells are caused by bacteria, either wash with anti bacterial/anti fungal solution, or alternatively use some gran's remedy in them,

should be just right for you Chris, your always telling us what a Nana you are. :Pokey:

F/F

Paul in NZ
13th July 2004, 18:35
Hmm ... Is that why my hands have this funny smell sort of like socks. :)

Never have washed my gloves except in the rain when God did it for me. :)

Dude... just a little word to wise from an old guy... Never (ever) claim you hands smell like socks... If you said it quickly it can sort of get mis interpreted if you know what I mean...

And well... It's just plain wrong...

Milky
14th July 2004, 19:01
It is the sweat that makes the gloves stink... I haven't had any trouble with wet leather smells, but that could be just because all the other tasty smells hide it :mellow:

Wenier
14th July 2004, 20:29
I'm trying to get it to the stage where I can whistle and it will trot up and put itself on.

We had a wok that had some old cooked butter chicken in it that walked to the bin by itself!

Wonko
15th July 2004, 20:29
when they are dry, throw a teaspoon of baking soda in each glove and shake it aroung into each finger. Leave for a day or so, and then shake the excessbaking soda out. Fingers may get a bit powdery for the first few rides, but should get rid of the smell

andy1
16th July 2004, 06:37
Thanks for that "Wonko", ill give that a go in October. my gloves stink :niceone:

Big Dog
19th July 2004, 18:10
My gloves only stink when wet, which is 5 days out of 6 lately.

I find the best way is to avoid the smell in the first place. Water proof gloves take longer to dry if you dry them with the cuff facing anthing but up as the evaporated moisture stays inside the watrerproof liner. This = mould.

When you chuck waterproof gloves in the hot water cupboard against the heater etc face the cuffs up. Mine lasted 2yrs and around 25,ooo kms of daily abuse all weathers without a wash (they are however worn out). Avoid the temptation to put deoderant in them as this seems to feed the smell.

When I had some smelly ones a few years back I remidied it by porung a few ml of Iso Alco in each glove and giving it a good shaking (test wipe your hand first for a reaction).

Two Smoker
19th July 2004, 18:17
when they are dry, throw a teaspoon of baking soda in each glove and shake it aroung into each finger. Leave for a day or so, and then shake the excessbaking soda out. Fingers may get a bit powdery for the first few rides, but should get rid of the smell
Cheers for that Wonko, i will try it :niceone: my washing with sunlight soap seems to have worked so far..... i stuff my gloves with newspaper and hang them cuffs up....

Big Dog
19th July 2004, 18:39
i stuff my gloves with newspaper
That'd be why then.

Your treating them too well. Ritual abuse and neglect is the only way.

If they really are a waterproof you are trapping the moisture in the tips. You need more air flow.

I know it sounds backwards but the more time you spend cleaning waterproof gear the funnier it smells.

pyrocam
28th June 2005, 09:24
wow good thing I searched before posting a new thread exactly like this. but where am i gonna find a good sunny day in winter? I cant hang them up outside work.

do you guys machine or hand wash your stuff. my dririder jacket tells me to hand wash it and sun dry it.

NC
28th June 2005, 09:48
I haven't washed my stuff since I brought it like 4 years ago..
It doesn't smell..

Ruth smells......good

vifferman
28th June 2005, 10:26
wow good thing I searched before posting a new thread exactly like this. but where am i gonna find a good sunny day in winter? I cant hang them up outside work.
Just find somewhere warmish to put them - in the h/w cupboard, or near the heater. When my jacket's dampish, I hang it in the gargre above my bike, so the warmth from the engine helps to dry it. Then hang it on the door in the lounge (usually the warmest room in the house). Gloves get dried in the lounge or on top of the h/w cylinder

do you guys machine or hand wash your stuff. my dririder jacket tells me to hand wash it and sun dry it.
I've done both. Hand washing is hard work, unless you've got a Doris to do it for you :shifty: so a coupla times I've just biffed it in the washing machine. It's better not to machine wash them, as it gives the seams and fabric a work out, but on 'gentle cycle' it's not too bad. I know guys that wash their leather suits in the machine. :yes:

zadok
28th June 2005, 10:41
I'm just lucky I guess; I've had my gloves about 14 years and they are still ok and don't smell. Now I think of it, that's amazing. They are waterproof, so maybe that helps. It just so happens I'm not a smelly feet person either (I'm sure you wanted to know that). :motu:

Pixie
28th June 2005, 11:24
I just let it get more and more smelly -it keeps the dogs away

Beemer
28th June 2005, 11:36
Someone told me to try the baking soda trick on my old Darbi gloves as they were a bit whiffy, but I wouldn't recommend it. Fine on your shoes, it does a great job, but I found the next time I wore the gloves, any tiny little nicks on my fingers felt like salt was being rubbed into them! And now they smell just as bad as before. :weep:

I think it may have something to do with the linings as none of my Spidi gloves smell and some of them are just about as old as the Darbis!

I think drying them out well in between wears helps.

dhunt
28th June 2005, 11:43

Neither, just buy new gloves, or that's what I did last time moving from winter gloves to summer weight gloves, my hands don't sweat near as much in my summer gloves so not such a big issue.

justsomeguy
28th June 2005, 11:57
Just buy a few(two) sets of gloves.... and use each of them alternatively that way you always have clean gloves.... while the wet gloves are in the h/w cupboard........

Wet leathers?? How do you clean wet leathers??

dhunt
28th June 2005, 12:12
Just buy a few(two) sets of gloves.... and use each of them alternatively that way you always have clean gloves.... while the wet gloves are in the h/w cupboard........

Blow dry them at 120km/h + :innocent:

scumdog
28th June 2005, 12:19

Two sets of gloves? two sets of gloves? Sheer extravagance matey, C-B would see it as another dozen or so bottles of wine she could have bought....

Ghost Lemur
28th June 2005, 12:43
Why the hell don't top of the line gloves have removable washable liners? Lethers do, helmets do, some boots do, yet not gloves which must be up there with boots as likely to get the nastiest.

justsomeguy
28th June 2005, 13:10
Two sets of gloves? two sets of gloves? Sheer extravagance matey, C-B would see it as another dozen or so bottles of wine she could have bought....

Not really - I have 3 sets of gloves - 1 sports/race gloves -very thin - 1 set of mid winter gloves - nice and comfy and one set of wet weather gloves - super warm and perfectly water proof - and one set of inner gloves... helps for those long cold days......

All together it didn't cost me over $220...... for all four:yes: ...... There are plenty of good deals out there if you are willing to shop......

I however buy everything at Red Barons cos those guys are the best - and match any deal you can find:yes:

Biff
28th June 2005, 13:14
I have 3 sets of gloves - 1 sports/race gloves -very thin - 1 set of mid winter gloves - nice and comfy and one set of wet weather gloves - super warm and perfectly water proof - and one set of inner gloves... helps for those long cold days......

All together it didn't cost me over $220...... for all four:yes: .

Same as me. Except for the money paid.

McJim
25th May 2007, 19:32
Sorry for raising this old thread but what do people do to get the smell out of leather gloves? If I wash them will they end up like cardboard?

A new pair will set me back $100 - $300 and they're still fine in terms of protection so I rue the expense (ok I can't afford 'em).

I've sprayed them with febreeze and hung 'em up in the garage to dry out but they're still a bit whiffy.

Suggestions welcome.

Black Bandit
25th May 2007, 20:07
Yer, I have the same problem. I only have one pair of gloves - used through summer and winter. I guess you'd call them medium gloves, a bit sticky in summer and bit cool on sub 5 degree mornings :cold: . Once you start to notice the smell it starts to bug you more and more. Somebody suggested throwing them away - at the time I thought them bonkers :weird: , there's nothing wrong with them 'cept the smell.

So I turned them inside out and washed them in the washing machine with all my usual laundry, then dried them for 5 days in the hot water cupboard ...

They still stink! :brick: Not as much, but they still stink. So perhaps they do have to be thrown away? :crybaby: I'm not beat yet ... will give them a second wash.

bugjuice
25th May 2007, 20:10
pee in 'em..

Big Dog
25th May 2007, 20:28
Malt vinegar is very good for removing mold and smell from leather.

Onions have been used to get the smell out of my leather boots.

But isopropyl alcohol is the only thing I have actually used.

My old flatmate swore by grans remedy but since when do you pay $30 to save 80 gloves from a little smell.

You could also try wearing them more often.
It is always my spare gloves that end up stinking.

Black Bandit
25th May 2007, 21:13
If I wash them will they end up like cardboard?

Seen any cardboard cows around? Didn't think so. :rofl:

pee in 'em..

Just in case I was not clear - I want to rid the stink, not make it worse. ;)

You could also try wearing them more often.
It is always my spare gloves that end up stinking.

Wear em everyday I ride - which is as often as I can. It's the soft, warm inner liner that smells, not the leather. You recon Iso alcohol is the go? Where do you get that from? Mitre 10?

Colapop
25th May 2007, 22:13
As with any leather you have to care for your gloves. Washing them is fine. Dry them usually by hanging them in the hot water cupboard. When they're dry (and still warm) I use Dubbin or you can you another leather protectant type product. Apply it while the leather is still warm and it gets into the leather better. I don't use Neat feet or grans' remedie coz it leaves lumps and shit inside the gloves.
Another thing to consider is glove inners. Jim2 gave me a pair of gloves that have inners - just wash the inners and all good.

Mom
25th May 2007, 22:19
Do the gloves have any lining in them at all? Baking soda works really well for getting rid of pongs, turn your gloves inside out best you can and then sprinkle baking soda on them. Rub in and leave for a few hours to marinate. Brush off any residue, turn back the right way and hey presto smell gone.

Maha man suggests pre heating the oven to 160C and baking them for a while, but I reckon he is full of it! :love:

Big Dog
25th May 2007, 22:24
Wear em everyday I ride - which is as often as I can. It's the soft, warm inner liner that smells, not the leather. You recon Iso alcohol is the go? Where do you get that from? Mitre 10?
Any pharmacy should be able to sell you enough for 2 gloves in a small container for around $2 water it down by 50% and tip in to your gloves.
Shake it until you don't feel anything moving around.

Then take a glass long neck bottle (rinsed in boiling water) and put it in the glove All the way up to a finger in each glove and stand each glove up in the hot water cupboard.
When they feel dry change which finger it is pointing up to allow that finger to dry.
This allows the air to circulate.

A fellow I met in a bar once reckoned put some baking soda in the bottle but I did not and it worked out.

BANZAI
21st August 2008, 23:30
Was searching about this topic and I thought I should raise this thread again coz I have few questions.

My leather golve(alpine star sp2) which I got it from previous owner of my bike(for free hehe) smells very bad so I thought I should wash it.

I did quick google search and I did wash it in a bucket with dish washing liquid and hang it for couple days, put hand cream on before it completly dry.

Now it is not as smelly as before but it does still smells(eg. previous one can be smelt from 50cm distance, now it can only smelt in 15cm distance lol)

So I fabreezed it! :p

But it still smells....

Now it smell of dish washing liquid+hand cream+fabreez+sweat etc....:lol:

Is there any way to get rid of smells completly or do I have to live with it? :sweatdrop

jrandom
21st August 2008, 23:36
Fuckin' softcocks.

Motorcycling is smelly. Deal with it.

BANZAI
21st August 2008, 23:41
Fuckin' softcocks.

Motorcycling is smelly. Deal with it.

But girls hate smelly guys :whistle:

jrandom
21st August 2008, 23:51
But girls hate smelly guys :whistle:

Not while they're on the back of the bike being smelly too.

Anyway, showers and soap are wonderful inventions that have got even more men laid than tequila has.

The Stranger
21st August 2008, 23:56
Is there any way to get rid of smells completly or do I have to live with it? :sweatdrop

Only thing I found that works is the powder you get to stop shoes smelling.

Radar
22nd August 2008, 07:15

If you can pull the liner out, wash it several times in hot water with laundry powder. If the liner does not pull out you will need to wash your gloves again but this time use a bottle brush or even a toothbrush (for fingers and thumbs) when the glove is submerged in a bucket of very warm water with laundry powder. Then let the gloves soak for a couple of hours, rinse with very warm water from the tap going straight into the glove, then do it all over again. Get laundry powder with enzymes but do not use really hot water because the enzymes will not work. Forget the hand cream. Do a final rinse for 5 minutes. Use towels to get rid of most water - wrap gloves in a bath towel then step on them until dry as possible. To dry, put near fire or heater for a day - a fan helps considerably.

The trick is to wash more than once and let the gloves soak in enzyme soap powder, then rinse and rinse and rinse again.

Some people have hands that sweat more than others - feet also - and the bad smell is not good at all. There is a way to stop the bad smell from forming after you have clean gloves - put on latex gloves first, that way the sweat cannot get to the inside of the glove. Most riders would not want to bother with latex gloves, however.

nodrog
22nd August 2008, 07:51
put them in the freezer for 24 hours then let them dry completly

BANZAI
23rd August 2008, 08:56
If you can pull the liner out, wash it several times in hot water with laundry powder. If the liner does not pull out you will need to wash your gloves again but this time use a bottle brush or even a toothbrush (for fingers and thumbs) when the glove is submerged in a bucket of very warm water with laundry powder. Then let the gloves soak for a couple of hours, rinse with very warm water from the tap going straight into the glove, then do it all over again. Get laundry powder with enzymes but do not use really hot water because the enzymes will not work. Forget the hand cream. Do a final rinse for 5 minutes. Use towels to get rid of most water - wrap gloves in a bath towel then step on them until dry as possible. To dry, put near fire or heater for a day - a fan helps considerably.

The trick is to wash more than once and let the gloves soak in enzyme soap powder, then rinse and rinse and rinse again.

Some people have hands that sweat more than others - feet also - and the bad smell is not good at all. There is a way to stop the bad smell from forming after you have clean gloves - put on latex gloves first, that way the sweat cannot get to the inside of the glove. Most riders would not want to bother with latex gloves, however.

I should try your method. I'll do that after this Sunday :)

put them in the freezer for 24 hours then let them dry completly

Does it work? Wouldnt freezer get smelly??:blink:

Radar
23rd August 2008, 09:06
Does it work? Wouldnt freezer get smelly??:blink:

Freezing should kill the bacteria that cause the smell but it will not get rid of the smell. Freezing gloves on a regular basis might prevent smells from forming or slow the smell-process down. Bacteria feed off sweat and then excrete chemicals that cause the smell.

Resto lad
23rd August 2008, 12:49
Hey everyone,

Cheers

Heres a tip from Barry Sheen, when riding in the rain.
Try using a pair of the light weight, rubber gloves.
You know the the same yellow ones ya lady uses when washing the dishes.
get the light blue ones, in XL from the super market. (avoid pink ones guys)
they fit over my road race gloves sweetly.
mummmmm dry warm hands, and dry gloves!

Radar
23rd August 2008, 13:38
Heres a tip from Barry Sheen, when riding in the rain.
Try using a pair of the light weight, rubber gloves.
You know the the same yellow ones ya lady uses when washing the dishes.
get the light blue ones, in XL from the super market. (avoid pink ones guys)
they fit over my road race gloves sweetly.
mummmmm dry warm hands, and dry gloves!

Good idea.

Are there rubber/plastic gloves that fit over winter bike gloves? I have not found anything yet, but hearing that some bikers use bread bags, I asked for a couple of plastic bags at Subway recently - and keep them in my jacket pocket in case I forget to take my Rain Off over-mits (really good, kept my hands warm on the Desert Road at 2 degrees).. Although with either bread or Subway bags you probably have to cut a hole for the thumb.

Radar
23rd August 2008, 18:27
I should try your method. I'll do that after this Sunday :)
:

Forgot one thing. After washing and the final rinse, if your gloves still smell, pour in Napi San - read the directions about how much to use for disenfecting and dissolve in warm water. After pouring in gloves, wait a minute or so then tip out and leave for a few hours in a warm place. Then rinse, dry and you will definitely have the cleanest and sweetest gloves on the road. Napi San is great disinfectant - unlike toilet cleaner and bleach which can be destructive of leather and other material, plus you would not want bleach or toilet cleaner smell on your hands!

Big Dog
23rd August 2008, 23:44
If I got some gloves that were that smelly free with a bike I would biff them pronto and get some new ones.
Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before you wear your new ones.
Other wise your new ones soon stink too.

BANZAI
24th August 2008, 13:05
Forgot one thing. After washing and the final rinse, if your gloves still smell, pour in Napi San - read the directions about how much to use for disenfecting and dissolve in warm water. After pouring in gloves, wait a minute or so then tip out and leave for a few hours in a warm place. Then rinse, dry and you will definitely have the cleanest and sweetest gloves on the road. Napi San is great disinfectant - unlike toilet cleaner and bleach which can be destructive of leather and other material, plus you would not want bleach or toilet cleaner smell on your hands!

Was crappy weather yesterday so I did wash it yesterday. It still smells a bit(altho way better than what it used to smell) so trying Napi San at the moment.

If I got some gloves that were that smelly free with a bike I would biff them pronto and get some new ones.
Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before you wear your new ones.
Other wise your new ones soon stink too.

Student have no money :pinch:

Radar
24th August 2008, 13:43
Was crappy weather yesterday so I did wash it yesterday. It still smells a bit(altho way better than what it used to smell) so trying Napi San at the moment.

Napi San will do the trick because its purpose is to make smelly :shit: shiite-soiled baby nappies smell like a bunch of flowers to mums. I've used Napi San to get rid of running shoe stink when washing did not work. You may need to soak your gloves in a bucket of warm Napi San - read the directions about leather or whatever your gloves are made of, to see if its safe to soak them (rather than the method I suggested).

BTW, I just thought of another method I used that some will find amusing... I was in China with only one pair of shoes (sport runners), and it was really hot and humid with lots of sweating. Taking off my shoes at the end of a long day of backpacking, I gagged at the stink which filled the whole room. Previously I was in India's filth, then exploring the Angkor temples in Cambodia so you can understand how my shoes were dirty. I washed my shoes with laundry powder, twice, but the stink was still there. Napi San could not be found and besides the labels were not in English. What to do? My shoes were $250 podiatrist prescribed gel cushioned so I was not going to toss them. Anyhow, I noticed there was cheap rot gut booze something like super charged high alcohol vodka so I paid $3 for a bottle and poured it into my shoes and let them soak overnight. That did it. Alcohol is too expensive here in NZ to clean shoes with but you could try methylated spirits. Oh yeah I must say that I tried a swig of that cheap Chinese booze and it was really :sick: terrible!

BANZAI
24th August 2008, 18:49
I soaked gloves into Napisan for couple hours and drying it at the moment (I'm not at home, so hope it's drying) :)

One thing I noticed that is theres so much dye come out from gloves each time I soak it. My hands got stained in blue lol

Yet to see the result but it won't be smelly as before so I don't think I will wash it again, I'm not sure soaking leather in water continuously is good thing lol

I bought Grandsremedy for my boots, would it work for gloves as well? Just wondering if it's ok to put my hands on them after putting that power into gloves.(if gloves still smells after drying I am planning to try this, but should I or should not?)

Anyway thanks for the tips!!!

Big Dog
24th August 2008, 19:04

Student have no money :pinch:

Ah so really desperate to save the gloves?
Take onion quarters, dip one side in baking soda, allow to dry and put them in the fingers.

What is left of the smell is probably in there.
Also to reduce smells in wet gloves when drying take a long neck glass bottle fill with hot tap water repeatedly empty and put the just emptied but not dried bottle neck first into the middle finger of the glove.

This speeds up the drying process.
An ex used to put a couple of drops of essential oils into the bottle to make them smell all flowery.

BANZAI
27th August 2008, 02:26
Result.

It did reduce smell of gloves incredibly but still there is smell.

Also it took so much of dye out so now my gloves lost bit of colour lol

I'm just gonna use this glove till end of the year and buy new one next year (also planning to upgrade my bike).

Thank you all for advices!!!! :first:

But yea just final question, I did ask in my last post, would grandsremedy work? If so how should I do it? do I put the powder inside the gloves or out side and rub surface of gloves?

Radar
27th August 2008, 07:42
But yea just final question, I did ask in my last post, would grandsremedy work? If so how should I do it? do I put the powder inside the gloves or out side and rub surface of gloves?

Put the powder inside and outside of your gloves, then put gloves in a plastic bag until you wear them again. wipe off the powder on the palm and fingers before you ride so your hands don't slip on the controls.

rocketman1
29th August 2008, 20:26
Yeah mine smell too, like Id been picking my crack.
I got some of the grans remedy, rip off $ , but did the trick, funny my boots don't smell.

xknuts
1st September 2008, 21:09
bad smells are caused by bacteria, either wash with anti bacterial/anti fungal solution, or alternatively use some gran's remedy in them, that stuff cures all ills even my teenager's feet and that is saying something

Yeah mine smell too, like Id been picking my crack.
I got some of the grans remedy, rip off $ , but did the trick, funny my boots don't smell.

GRANS REMEDY WORKS
Shake it into your glove, help it get into the fingers by putting your hand in to push it down.
I actually turned my gloves & fingers inside out, BIG MISTAKE, big trouble getting them turned back and comfortable again.:doh:

BANZAI
1st September 2008, 22:15
GRANS REMEDY WORKS
Shake it into your glove, help it get into the fingers by putting your hand in to push it down.
I actually turned my gloves & fingers inside out, BIG MISTAKE, big trouble getting them turned back and comfortable again.:doh:

Hey it did work, but how can I get rid of those white powder? I wiped my glove but it wont come off completly so it kinda look white...