new oil / oil filter/ fuel filter/ plugs
im not trying to be thug, only camera shy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqH4K7aD8g
big thanks to TOBY for ur advice etc, your a pro dude
and gareth for being a true mate,
peace

Drum
21st November 2006, 15:27
Dads gonna be pissed when he sees the gargre floor!

slinky
21st November 2006, 15:28
kool!
i had an RR, can't say i did any burnouts on it though.

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 15:30
that was a baby one, gota save tyre

Brett
21st November 2006, 15:30
Dads gonna be pissed when he sees the gargre floor!

LOL that was my first thought!

slinky
21st November 2006, 15:31
Purely my reason for not doing one, lol

same with my blade. don't think il be doing any on that either.

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 15:32
*marking the territory* so other cbr 250's know there place when they enter

mynameis
21st November 2006, 15:40
So the new RR's in now aye who did all the work mate ? Yourself ?

mynameis

Sketchy_Racer
21st November 2006, 15:49
It sounds like a big bike, even if it is only a 250!!.

Was that First gear??

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 15:54
i did all the work, and learned my self to do carbs, with some help from internet and some help/advice via phone from toby at hm,

yea its 1st gear, didnt wanna markup floor tomuch :D

Jonny Rotten
21st November 2006, 15:58
nice job on the engine.

good to see the bare feet there.....

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 16:00
well this is west auckland, haha

kiwifruit
21st November 2006, 16:11
haha :D

wheres the smoke? jks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1284940623706373126&hl=en

Clivoris
21st November 2006, 16:14
You look like a gay mexican gang banger with that mask on :shit:

Didn't look Mexican to me.

MattRSK
21st November 2006, 16:19
Yeah looks good mate. Same colour scheme as mine. But obviously now a better engine than mine :yes: :rockon:

Mr. Peanut
21st November 2006, 16:38
Why can't they just make burnout tyres? Solid billits of smoke spewing goodness :bleh:

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 16:51
hehe, mexican lolz, hey thats a nice burnout clip kiwifruit, lol i didnt wana go to hard eh, stil hasnt been run long, and was only keeping under 15000rpm

slinky
21st November 2006, 16:54
haha :D

wheres the smoke? jks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1284940623706373126&hl=en

that is a very cool burnout!!
what bike is that on?

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 17:09
gixer? maybe?

slinky
21st November 2006, 17:13
ok project done with mc22 engine conversion/ exhaust
just clean and rebuilt carbs and tuned them to 2 -1/6 turn
new oil / oil filter/ fuel filter/ plugs
im not trying to be thug, only camera shy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqH4K7aD8g
big thanks to TOBY for ur advice etc, your a pro dude
and gareth for being a true mate,
peace

did you do the conversion cause you don't have full licence and can't go bigger then a 250?

kiwifruit
21st November 2006, 17:14
what bike is that on?

that is my previous bike :love: k2 gsxr1000

slinky
21st November 2006, 17:16
that is my previous bike :love: k2 gsxr1000

any particular reason y you changed to the kwaka from you gsxr?

SuperDave
21st November 2006, 17:18
Didn't look Mexican to me.

Yeah he don't have the hat.

Sounds pretty mean man, how many k's has the new engine done?

kiwifruit
21st November 2006, 17:18
any particular reason y you changed to the kwaka from you gsxr?

was just time for a change.... it was either the zx10 or a k5 gsxr.

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 17:19
quite alot aperently, like mega high, but runs like very high compression, and its now tuned awesome, feels so much faster,

SuperDave
21st November 2006, 17:29
My old zxr had 117,000kms on the clock when I bought it, sold it at 123k and it was still going hard. It does sound a lot bigger than a 250 though, :niceone: unlike my chainsaw on roids sounding zxr, you learn to love their sound...though neighbours never do haha.

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 17:34
dude totaly , its de-baffeled and now set right for it, has no trouble climbing to 18 000 very fast,
and unlike other engine, makes a super-charged like whining sound when u rev it, sounds badarse

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 20:23
ok jsut got next door neighbor to ride it and i went on back, this thing is got frekin balls, substancialy faster than friends 250rr, runs imaculatly, smooth all through rpm range i think im bang on with air/fuel, and if anyone wants me to clean/ tune ur carbs il do it for 20 bucks :P

gamgee
21st November 2006, 20:51
ok jsut got next door neighbor to ride it and i went on back, this thing is got frekin balls, substancialy faster than friends 250rr, runs imaculatly, smooth all through rpm range i think im bang on with air/fuel, and if anyone wants me to clean/ tune ur carbs il do it for 20 bucks :P

does that include balancing :done:

pervert
21st November 2006, 20:59
Haha that was hardly a burnout...!!!

kiwifruit is onto it...nice!

skidz
21st November 2006, 21:00
Hell, is that all it's got? My old CJ 250T in 78 did way better than that.

hurricane_r
21st November 2006, 21:59
1* garage floor surface isnt anywhere near compound of road surafce there for takes a while for tyre to smoke (less friction) -simple science

2* riding a harley does the opposite to make u look like da man -very basic

3* the whole *my xxxx did way better is pathetic -classic

4* giving it 5 seconds alone on that surface aint long, -simple science
engine is alot (WAY MORE) powerful than ur crappy 78 so technicaly this bike would do far better burnouts

5* saying this kinda stuff to coverup your own insecruities doesnt do you any justice -no comment

its science ...

imdying
21st November 2006, 22:02
Shit mate, he's just paying you out... he could've been a bit sharper and used a few smiley faces though :) ;)

pervert
22nd November 2006, 08:26
1* garage floor surface isnt anywhere near compound of road surafce there for takes a while for tyre to smoke (less friction) -simple science

2* riding a harley does the opposite to make u look like da man -very basic

3* the whole *my xxxx did way better is pathetic -classic

4* giving it 5 seconds alone on that surface aint long, -simple science
engine is alot (WAY MORE) powerful than ur crappy 78 so technicaly this bike would do far better burnouts

5* saying this kinda stuff to coverup your own insecruities doesnt do you any justice -no comment

its science ...

To be completely honest my Pit Bike can light up a shitload more smoke in less time than that on the same kind of garage floor.

Thing is I wouldn't want to post proof of this, because the burnout wouldn't be worth the time to post it online...hint hint...

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 15:14
hint hint wasnt really posting a burnout, yet showing newly done engine conversion showing bike was running, hint hint,

maybe ppl are jsut so kool there ego allows bike to let off more smoke, or maybe this cbr is loosing 32hp and ur pitbike puts out more, and it was only max 15 000 not maxing out in first gear, dude u ride gpx dont try act like the man

kiwifruit
22nd November 2006, 15:19
maybe ppl are just so kool there ego allows bike to let off more smoke,

nope, im not cool, can't be that :shutup:

just giving ya shit mate.... was better than alot of skids ive done in the past :-D

nice job with the engine swap btw, sounds like a 400! ( it is isn't it;) )

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 15:37
heh who gives a fuck it was shitty burnout, u guys are immature , dude on gpx250r trying to act kewl but really has 2 inch chicken strips, anyone can do a burnout obviously not me, but takes more of a man to get your footpegs scraping. fuck this lol,. no matter where i go theres always assholes,

kiwifruit
22nd November 2006, 15:40
u guys are immature ,

Hey man, certainly wasn't trying to upset you.
Sorry if i have.

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 15:45
na m8 just these homos saying how there pushbike did better skids
,,,,,, I WAS TRYING TO SHOW MY F*CKING BIKE not to impress you and im sory im not good enough to make smoke, its a kool thing
dudes that are kool, there tyres smoke more cause there just to kool , then u go out on a ride and there slow as fuck homos aaarrrrrrrgggg this shit is so fustrating, , kool guys eh on ur gpxR hahah and ur harley davidson peice of SH*T, ok i need to calm down

pervert
22nd November 2006, 16:01
My GPX is shit, but I have more than 1 bike...actually I have more than 2...

My GPX is just to get me to work. You're still riding a 250...yours is no better...

Your burnout was still not worth filming...while we are at it...your engine swap was also pointless...you should have at least put something better than a 250 in there...

onearmedbandit
22nd November 2006, 16:02
Lets not make this worse than it is already. Can it.

iwilde
22nd November 2006, 16:15
Good on ya hurricane, I bet in a few yrs time we will be seeing some hard out conversions from your shed! Don't worry about people bagging ya, "empty vessels make the most noise"

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 16:15
My GPX is shit, but I have more than 1 bike...actually I have more than 2...

My GPX is just to get me to work. You're still riding a 250...yours is no better...

Your burnout was still not worth filming...while we are at it...your engine swap was also pointless...you should have at least put something better than a 250 in there...

yes ur gpx is shit, and prolly is ur other one, engine conversion pointless?

other engine was blown and i got mc22 engine instead, and ppl that actualy know wat there talking about know that this is a damn nice mc19 mod,

i dont care if my cbr is crap cause i like it and thats all that matters,
my burnout was worth filming cause i showed ppl my finished state of project,
engine was bearly run and didnt wanna do damage,

ur a dickhead, and one of few homos (well actualy many) that iv met here, i suggest u jump on ur gpx and go cruising in ur wet weather gear/ refletor jacket, and enjoy the sites, maybe lean over a slight bit , then go brag about how gay ur stupid pit bike is, tough guy on ur pit bike eh,

pervert
22nd November 2006, 16:19
u jump on ur gpx and go cruising in ur wet weather gear/ refletor jacket

Ahahahahahahahahaha you just made my day...

I've so got to print that out to show someone next time they bitch at me for riding in shorts and a t-shirt...:rockon:

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 16:37
it would be interesting to meet someone like you in person, prolly a good guy, just giving shit to someone, and not realising that the guy is quite pissed about it , and not realising that from barley any mechanicaly expereince managed a mc22 engine conversion rebuild/tune carbs, and bike is fully functional with everything torqued to bike specs. meh dont worry about it, this shit just gets me annoyed when im so proud of wat i did,

jeremysprite
22nd November 2006, 17:22
Lol get angry hurricane...
Your cbr sounds mint! Totally different from what people say 250 i4's sound like (sewing machines).
Still, my fxr could do a better burnout.
:dodge: JK!!

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 17:24
here we go.............

Sketchy_Racer
22nd November 2006, 18:24
Don't stress it hurricane_r.

You did a sweet job, and now have a very nice sounding CBR250. Br proud, and forget what others say.

-RG

MOTOXXX
22nd November 2006, 19:51
no shoes lol

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 20:13
........thnx,

hellnback
22nd November 2006, 20:54
Mate, great read, thanx. Love it when these things start getting all fiesty and shit!! :jerry:

Anyway good work on the bike mate, 'tis a great feeling when you get it all back together and going again... and a burnout is this only way to celebrate!! :Punk:

MattRSK
22nd November 2006, 20:57
Yeah, good on you for sharing your achievements. KB would be a boring place without ingenuitive people such as yourself. I wouldn't mind seeing this bike in the flesh one day. Have a chat sometime about what mods you have done etc..

Cheers
Matt

MattRSK
22nd November 2006, 20:59
Hey Pervert, are you really short? Love to boss people around? Generally think you are king of the world?

Brett
22nd November 2006, 21:03
LOL what a crack up this thread turned into!

Hurricane, i met you on that fateful stunt ride where the cops turned up.

Anywho, good job on the conversion, sounds like she is running well! It is always good to learn to do something new, i remember the first engine conversion i did, was on a cage, and i was so incredibly proud...ah good days.
Soon you will be able to do anything you want on the bike yourself. Keep learning!

Oh yeah, get a smoke making machine to really show these boys how to smoke it up! I tried one with my old tyre before i changed it, also just up to 15,000rpm cause i didnt want to abuse the bike, but i couldnt get very much smoke either, bit of a puffy cloud, but nothing great.

Settle Y'all or the mods will shut this thread.:shit:

pervert
22nd November 2006, 21:09
Hey Pervert, are you really short? Love to boss people around? Generally think you are king of the world?

No, not short sorry...definately the king though!!!

Brett
22nd November 2006, 21:22
No, not short sorry...definately the king though!!!

I think you all need to have a brew.

hurricane_r
22nd November 2006, 22:57
ah happy endings i think this should be locked now, it might get out of hand again lol

onearmedbandit
22nd November 2006, 23:41
Locking at request of OP.