PDA

View Full Version : Ever needed information on a race track?

Bob
14th July 2004, 00:04
Then take a look at this site (http://www.etracksonline.co.uk/default.htm)

Absolutely brilliant - it gives circuit maps, some history etc and it even has details of a number of tracks that are no longer used.

Fantastic resource.

Hoon
14th July 2004, 10:08
Ahhh so thats what the old club circuit looked like at Pukekohe!!

Motoracer
14th July 2004, 10:16
Thanx for that Bob!! :niceone:

This is the first time I am seeing the track layout of Manfield... Shit, it looks technical!! Pukie looks like a speedway track compaired to that!

Can't wait to give it a go :2thumbsup

White trash
14th July 2004, 10:51
Thanx for that Bob!! :niceone:

This is the first time I am seeing the track layout of Manfield... Shit, it looks technical!! Pukie looks like a speedway track compaired to that!

Can't wait to give it a go :2thumbsup

The long cicuit's great.

The rest is stop/start/shit surface goat track. Three drag strips joined by rough as guts turns.

Everyone says Puke is a HP circuit but everyone in the know realises that Manfield rewards HP more than Pukekohe.

Motoracer
14th July 2004, 11:13
The rest is stop/start/shit surface goat track. Three drag strips joined by rough as guts turns.

Everyone says Puke is a HP circuit but everyone in the know realises that Manfield rewards HP more than Pukekohe.

Damn... at least I wont be getting my hopes up now.

FROSTY
14th July 2004, 11:32
Shit Wt my memory must be failing me--Its old age ya see.
I remember manfeild as not having the big HP rewards that pukie does -In that a faster bike doesn't get the chance to wind up to full noise as often as Pukie.
Hey spankme --could we make this a sticky in the racing section--bloody good info that :love:

White trash
14th July 2004, 11:35
Shit Wt my memory must be failing me--Its old age ya see.
I remember manfeild as not having the big HP rewards that pukie does -In that a faster bike doesn't get the chance to wind up to full noise as often as Pukie.

Lots of acceleration from low speeds at Manners where as Puke, you spend a lot of time at high speed, but mostly on the side of your tyres. You're only really accellerating hard out in two spots at Puke. And one of those you're doing 190-200 onto the front straight anyway.

steved
4th October 2005, 09:23
Taupo looks cool. It looks like the whole time the bike is turning apart from the front straight.

Racey Rider
5th October 2005, 10:10
Can we make a list here of the elevations (above sea level) of our tracks?

Would be useful to us two stroke races for carb jetting purposes
Anybody know??

Pukekohe. ???
Taupo. 370m?
Manfield. ???
Teretonga. ???
Levels. ???