PDA

View Full Version : Leather jackets for gals

Velox
14th July 2004, 15:28
Hey - just thought I'd recommend old Dusty up at Leda leathers cause he did such and awesome job making up a jacket for me. Very, very exciting - picked it up today!!! It's hard to find decent leather jackets that are for women, sporty as opposed to cruiser-style (as most seem to be), fit well, and don't mean you have to trade in your bike to afford it. And he put up with me being a perfectionist and telling him exactly how I wanted it done. :pinch:
Check out his web site if anyone's interested. (He does blokes stuff too of course).

jrandom
14th July 2004, 15:43
But what's his website address?

pete376403
14th July 2004, 16:20
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~integra/leda/contact.htm

Velox
14th July 2004, 22:32
Cheers Pete - I hadn't got around to looking that up.

FROSTY
14th July 2004, 23:46
Shit hes been around for ages. I totaly destroyed the back of a set of Ledas at teratonga a few years back.
He not only repaired the damage but made them stronger too. And charged stuff all.
Good man that

LB
15th July 2004, 05:31
Dusty's a great bloke. In the "old days" everyone had Leda Leathers, it's good to still see the odd pair (or jackets) around.

I understand he works in cordura these days too.

pete376403
15th July 2004, 12:50
I have the first one piece leathers that Dusty made - they would be over 30 years old now and are still in pretty good nick, although they have shrunk a bit. They survived my 16 years of speedway, my sons bucket racing and a few touring trips as well. Cost $99.

Firefight
15th July 2004, 13:16
:devil2: :love: Yum yum girls in leather :sneaky2:

:shutup: shit ,did I say that ?

please ingnore, must have been thinking aloud

F/F :crazy:

Motoracer
15th July 2004, 13:42
:devil2: :love: Yum yum girls in leather :sneaky2:

:shutup: shit ,did I say that ?

F/F :crazy:

Yup, chix n leathers, definetly a nice combo!