PDA

View Full Version : Leg Cramps

TygerTung
27th November 2006, 14:04
I went on an endurance race on the weekend on the new superbucket :scooter: , and I found I was getting a few leg cramps, quite sore, especialluy from sticking my knee out all the time when getting a knee down.

The new bucket is quite small, with the seat very close to the foot pegs, it's fine on short races but on long ones it is very bad.

Is there any stretches etc that I can do to help? Any hints would be great, cheers:yes:

mstriumph
27th November 2006, 14:18
dunno about stretches
but generally, salt tablets help me
magnesium also helps
ask your local pharmacy

Expert
27th November 2006, 18:13
Yeah, previous person said about magnesium. You can get it in a pump bottle from the pharmacy and you spray it under your tounge and the cramp goes away.
I was riding in an enduro and a chap had a bottle and i was well impressed at how fast it worked.
Getting it in a plastic bottle so you can carry it on your bike seems to be the only issue.

Maido
27th November 2006, 18:44
From your profile photo it looks like your leathers dont have stretchy fabric behind the knees, if it is leather get fabric sewn into it. i had this problem with my first set of leathers. (also get the inside of your elbows done)

gav
27th November 2006, 19:58
Hey, I'm looking around but can't find your race report? wazzuupppppp??

TygerTung
27th November 2006, 21:23
There doesn't seem to be a thread posted about the burt munroe to post in?

Will write one up tommorow, I'm going to bed now though:zzzz: pretty tired after the weekend

gav
30th November 2006, 20:19
Hey, wake up, its now 3 days later....
Start your own thread, go on, dare ya! :shit:

Kickaha
30th November 2006, 20:21
I went on an endurance race on the weekend on the new superbucket :scooter: , and I found I was getting a few leg cramps, quite sore, especialluy from sticking my knee out all the time when getting a knee down.

Less posing will sort that out, you dont need to waste your time having a knee down on the bucket at Teretonga