PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Wellington Motorcycles

riffer
29th November 2006, 09:59
Yet again, you guys have under-promised and over-delivered.

After promising I'd get my needles in ten working days, they got them here in four.

And offered me rides on any of the demo bikes to help me with my withdrawal.

I've taken out the DL650 V-Storm, which I liked more than I thought I would, and the absolutely sublime XB12X Ulysses, which is one of the best bikes I've ever ridden.

Thanks heaps guys. You rock.

Crasherfromwayback
29th November 2006, 10:24
...and glad you liked the demos!

magicfairy
29th November 2006, 10:48
I'd like to say a big thanks as well. Just traded in my Boulevard S40 (Savage) on a new Boulevard S50 (Intruder) at WMC. I got what I consider a very fair deal on the trade in, was treated extremely well, like I'd expect if I were buying a new Harley. Bike was out of the box and ready for me to ride within 24hrs of peering into it and saying "Yep I'd quite like to see what that one looks like" with no pressure to buy.
Service was prompt, courteous, sales person went out if his way to make sure all my questions were answered, bike was setup to fit me, every little detail attended to.

I was made to feel like the most important customer in the (busy) shop.
Anyone that says these guys aren't interested unless you are buying a Harley is WRONG in my experience. This is my 4th bike from WMC, and EVERY time it has been a pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks Pete and the Sales Team.

Trudes
29th November 2006, 10:51
Well done WM:niceone: , good to hear about good service. Have to say everytime I go in there I never have to wait long before being offered help, coffee, advice etc.

Crasherfromwayback
29th November 2006, 11:31
I was made to feel like the most important customer in the (busy) shop.
Anyone that says these guys aren't interested unless you are buying a Harley is WRONG in my experience. This is my 4th bike from WMC, and EVERY time it has been a pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks Pete and the Sales Team.

Thanks to you, as always, you're a pleasure to deal with!

Pete

skidMark
27th February 2007, 21:03
i think i may have a wee trip on my hands to buy my next new bike by the sounds of it :)

skidMark
27th February 2007, 21:22
sorry my apoligies for bringing up an old thread

_intense_
27th February 2007, 22:43
yeah thats what they're all about, pete, jono and the crew aree al ace bikers and would do anything to help out a rider whos feelin shit cause their baby is dwn and out!
two thumbs up guys! :headbang: more binge & purge metallifu**ers!!

metal up yer! (does that mean honda?).. //

unhingedlizard
28th February 2007, 07:25
sorry my apoligies for bringing up an old thread

Its ok. Sounds like riffer may have to return to WMCC soon for more carb needles so this thread becomes relivant again:Punk: :Punk:

Good to see you doing your bit for recycling.

Fatjim
28th February 2007, 07:34
That rocket available yet Pete? There's a track day on Sunday, you could take it up to Manfeild for demos in a "controlled environment".

Crasherfromwayback
28th February 2007, 08:04
That rocket available yet Pete? There's a track day on Sunday, you could take it up to Manfeild for demos in a "controlled environment".

Jesus you're keen mate......I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near a track with a Rocket!

nudemetalz
28th February 2007, 13:34
I agree, WMCC are always a pleasure to deal with.

My carbs got sorted in less time than expected for the RF400.

I’ll (we'll) definitely buy my (our) next bike from there.
All you guys need to do is get the Moto Guzzi dealership ;)

James Deuce
28th February 2007, 13:36
Jesus you're keen mate......I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near a track with a Rocket!

Whadda ya talking about? Perfect bike for drifting.

Crasherfromwayback
28th February 2007, 13:49
Seek help Jim!

riffer
28th February 2007, 14:25
Its ok. Sounds like riffer may have to return to WMCC soon for more carb needles so this thread becomes relivant again:Punk: :Punk:

Good to see you doing your bit for recycling.

Nah, they've run out of carb needles. And they're sick of the sight of me. I only go in there now for parts for my dodgy old bike or to scam test rides of bikes I can't really afford...

Verity
28th February 2007, 17:59

I dunno, Rockets go really well on the track... especially the 1/4 mile...
You should get 2-3 runs out of it before the clutch blows up :dodge:

Colapop
28th February 2007, 18:04
Don't go to WMCC for coffee! Pete makes a shit brew... But the chat and the laughs more than make up for it! Oh and there's bike blingage to droll over while you're there too...

(ok so the coffee isn't that bad!)

Crasherfromwayback
1st March 2007, 07:02
That's because it wasn't 'milk' I put in your coffee mate....:innocent:

Pwalo
1st March 2007, 07:09
That's because it wasn't 'milk' I put in your coffee mate....:innocent:

I suppose it's not iced water either. I wondered why I was so keen on the SV!

Hitcher
1st March 2007, 08:01
and the absolutely sublime XB12X Ulysses, which is one of the best bikes I've ever ridden.

Ain't they a hoot! How did you get on getting both feet down? Did it backfire and die, or have they fixed that?

terbang
1st March 2007, 08:06
Nice to see something positive here. Just goes to show, it there is someone out there doing a good job then it will be recognised and they will do well from that.