PDA

View Full Version : Your garage?

Funkyfly
16th July 2004, 14:56
Arh yes, the good ole shed, the "retreat".

Love seeing other peoples garages?, proud of your shed? Post a pic.

DEATH_INC.
16th July 2004, 15:04
Our gagre often looks like this....

Kiwi
16th July 2004, 15:14
nice and tidy LOL

Racey Rider
16th July 2004, 15:17
O Yeah.
Let's show all the crim's what the best sheds are to break into!

Good one Funk! :2guns:

Or maybe that was your Plan?!
Watch him folks. A fast getaway can be had on that GSXR1000! Even packed down with Goodies! :raghead: :shutup:

(Post belies the fact that there's nothing in this poster's garage worth seeing let alone stealing! :o )

Wenier
16th July 2004, 15:23
haha bugga aint got the digicam at the mo so cant take a pic but i will on monday when its fine.

Funkyfly
16th July 2004, 15:28
O Yeah.
Let's show all the crim's what the best sheds are to break into!

Good one Funk! :2guns:

Or maybe that was your Plan?!
Watch him folks. A fast getaway can be had on that GSXR1000! Even packed down with Goodies! :raghead: :shutup:

(Post belies the fact that there's nothing in this poster's garage worth seeing let alone stealing! :o )

LOL, :stoogie: yes watch out, from a simple photo of the inside of your shed i can deduce exactly where it is! :killingme

Funkyfly
16th July 2004, 15:30

Hey i know exactly where that shed is.....heh heh *rubbing hands together*

Man you have a lot of bikes! that exhaust on the honda looks wikid!

FROSTY
16th July 2004, 15:33
I think half of KB has seen my garage--it varies from a total shambles to clean and tidy

Motoracer
16th July 2004, 15:38

Mean!!! :Punk:

Ours is a 6/6 meters double garage. Inside you'll find a rolling frame for a XR Super Moto, My bro's XR600, My bro's FZR400, My TZR 250, My GSXR600.

Usually it's cluttered with tools, spare parts and other stuff.

Cajun
16th July 2004, 15:44
hmmm out shed has my bedroom with ensuite, one 04 gsxr600, 02 vtr1000f, 02 k12rs, 00 bandit 600, pool table, horse gig, usual the wifes honda civic the 4 wheel suzuki farm bike, and what ever on the odd ocssion a vn1500d and or zx10r, then enough tools to sink a battleship

pete376403
16th July 2004, 16:07
My garage looks like the Silverstream tip, but with a roof.
The framing is so riddled with borer I wouldn't put much of value in there anyway, one good slam of the door and it would fall down.

The bike lives in the shed out the back, which is slightly better.

geoffm
16th July 2004, 16:19

Mine is at http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/geoffm/ (follow the workshop tour link).
Lots of big boy toys, but need more (and more space to put them all)

Geoff

scumdog
16th July 2004, 16:48

On this site these shed-type devices are officially refered to as a "gargre" according to an earlier thread.

Are you trying to introduce a new title for the bike storage and workshop area? ;)

Hoon
16th July 2004, 16:52
Mine is at http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/geoffm/ (follow the workshop tour link).
Lots of big boy toys, but need more (and more space to put them all)

Geoff

Wow...now that is a garage.....ohh the things I could do with a garage like that (...well not really but while I'm fantasizing I can also fantasize that I possess the skills to use that stuff:))!!!

LB
16th July 2004, 17:16
My garage looks like the Silverstream tip, but with a roof.

That's what my house looks like. I'm too busy riding or doing bike related things to be bothered being tidy.

wkid_one
16th July 2004, 17:18
ours used to look like this!!, 2 x K1's, 1 x VTR and 1 x CBR250RR

Motu
16th July 2004, 17:43
Choice Geoff,your barn is the place of my dreams,a lathe is on the wish list for years,but it's not important so never appears.A forge is something I'd really like to have around too.

My garge is cheating really,because that's what it really is,a proffesional workshop,it has a lot of stuff to get the work done,but then as it's supposed to be a money making concern if it doesn't pay it doesn't belong - we farm machining type stuff out etc.Still,I find room to fit in 12 bikes and lots of spares into a car workshop.I have no need to have a home workshop,why duplicate - I always found when doing stuff at home I'd end up bringing it to work anyway,so here is where they stay.Always something to muck around with if I get bored with this computer.

DEATH_INC.
16th July 2004, 20:08
Hey i know exactly where that shed is.....heh heh *rubbing hands together*

Man you have a lot of bikes! that exhaust on the honda looks wikid!

Not ALL mine....
BTW,I can see the shed doors from my bedroom I'm a light sleeper,and I have a gun with a scope and laser sight......Have a go if you want :2guns:

merv
16th July 2004, 20:31
ours used to look like this!!, 2 x K1's, 1 x VTR and 1 x CBR250RR

Love the carpet on the floor.

Mine looks like this, probably a bit tidy for ya huh! You just can't see the other side or the back where my workbench is. Actually I use the word loosely as there is so much stuff there I couldn't work on the bench anyway.

Milky
16th July 2004, 20:36
I note you have a denbeigh in your gargre... we have one too, but ours is slightly more colourful - almost kwaka green if you tilt your head :p that is along with a lathe, 1..2..3..4 welders, many assorted gas bottles, a mighty useful linisher/belt sander/power wire brush/buffer/polisher, a pipe cutter thingy, and a diamond tipped steel saw - leftover from the days of structural steel work - beyond that there are a few tools around the place, and heaps of metal offcuts, odd sizes and interesting bits and pieces... mighty useful in the position we are in that's for sure :msn-wink:

Milky
16th July 2004, 20:41
add to that quite a number of bits for airhead beemers... If anyone you know has trouble with them, give me or PT a PM... dad could do with something to keep him amused :msn-wink: but then again he seems to be enjoying partial retirement...

Funkyfly
16th July 2004, 22:22
Love the carpet on the floor.

Mine looks like this, probably a bit tidy for ya huh! You just can't see the other side or the back where my workbench is. Actually I use the word loosely as there is so much stuff there I couldn't work on the bench anyway.
Nice dirtbike, i'll post a pic of my "dirtbike" once i figure out how.

Aucker
17th July 2004, 00:31

a garage is a luxury :argh:

toads
17th July 2004, 15:23
what can I say, our sheds are definately "enter at your own risk", all of them are full of stuff, some of it useful, a lot of it total crap, we have all our fishing stuff, lawn mowers, mine and Pete's bike and occasionally the boys cbr. my side of one of the sheds contains a million pieces of computer components, all ancient, and a few bits of other things, play stations etc, none of it working of course, our deep freeze and water pumps, and lots more crap, can't find a space clear enough to stand in to take a photo!! LOL, the shed with the bikes in is ok, but has model aeroplane stuff and a collection of 17 yrs + of family life memorabilia, plus tools etc. I love other peoples sheds much better than ours, I know what's in mine. someone elses is likely to have something I haven't stashed in mine yet!! LOL