PDA

View Full Version : Timaru motorcyclists

ladreborn
4th December 2006, 16:21
Any one down in the South canterbury area looking for someone to go on rides with thru the xmas break ?.Day trips mainly , organize the day before perhaps and then go . Give me a yell .

Cheers

98tls
4th December 2006, 16:29
Sing out if your coming south a bit..........call in for a coffee/beer whatever.........

NighthawkNZ
4th December 2006, 22:21
heck if you make it to Dunedin let me know... I have a couple of weeks off... :scooter:

Seraph
11th December 2006, 21:53
I'm still on my learners but I'd be keen....

RedKLR650
30th January 2007, 23:12
Any one down in the South canterbury area looking for someone to go on rides with thru the xmas break ?.Day trips mainly , organize the day before perhaps and then go . Give me a yell .

Cheers
Hey Will,

Give me a buzz sometime for rides when the sun finally shows - 0274 342 372

Cheers, Stu :scooter:

w650 fan
20th February 2007, 03:50
Hey Stu, I'm from just out of Timaru, near pleasant point, and always looking for someone to ride with. I work two jobs, so it can be a hassle co-ordinating with people. Her-in-doors has just got her restricted, so is a bit slower on the GN, but on the days she works, I like to get out for some slightly quicker rides. I have a '07 w650, just finished running it in, so she's good to go.:drinkup: :drinknsin

RedKLR650
20th February 2007, 07:52
Hey Stu, I'm from just out of Timaru, near pleasant point, and always looking for someone to ride with. I work two jobs, so it can be a hassle co-ordinating with people. Her-in-doors has just got her restricted, so is a bit slower on the GN, but on the days she works, I like to get out for some slightly quicker rides. I have a '07 w650, just finished running it in, so she's good to go.:drinkup: :drinknsin

well as today has conspired to be sunny :rockon: I think a ride may be in order, but I have to do some work first, but could be available from around 3 or 4 pm to head off for a decent wee spin - Anyone else out there interested ? buzz me (Stu) 0 3 688 5050 P.S. Just because I ride a dual purpose bike - don't be under illusions that means a slow ride :bye: :scooter:

w650 fan
21st February 2007, 01:26
Sorry Stu, was workin' till 6-30, doing same tomorrow. Friday mornin or sat & sunday arvo would be good for me. I work 7 days a week, so is sometime tuff to fit in with others. My phone# 614 8160. Cheers

w650 fan
21st February 2007, 03:13
Hi there. I am always interested in a ride, but am seldom able to fit ibn an all day ride. I haven't been to a rally for years either, but am making plans to get time off for the brass monkey.
Friday mornin or sat & sunday arvo would be good for me. I work 7 days a week, so is sometime tuff to fit in with others. My phone# 614 8160. Give me a call if this fits in with you. Cheers, Pete

Southern man
13th March 2007, 19:36
Hi Ihave just purchased a bike after number of years off. Interested in the occasional day/part day trip if anyone interested some time.

RedKLR650
13th March 2007, 20:11
Hi Ihave just purchased a bike after number of years off. Interested in the occasional day/part day trip if anyone interested some time.

Hi there Southern Man, welcome to the site. I'm Timaru based but get the tractor out at any vaugue excuse, so give me a buzz on 0 3 688 5050 or 0274 342 372 anytime after the rain stops, and I know I ride a adventure bike, and you've got a sprinter, but don't be deceived, it's not shy..... :scooter:

Southern man
13th March 2007, 20:28
Cool I'll give you a call when we get some decent weather. 03 689 7341