PDA

View Full Version : Pro Oiler

Laava
5th December 2006, 20:46
Has anyone here bought or fitted a Belgian made Pro Oiler? If so, is there a NZ distributor? Tempted to take the plunge and order one @175Euros. Just to be a guinea pig for ya'all!

dawnrazor
7th December 2006, 18:26
is that a chain oiler? my scotoiler is damn good, and half the price....also PM PIXIE he makes chain oilers, he might help you out also and for less then 175Euro *YIKES*

Laava
7th December 2006, 21:46
Yes my friend, it is an oiler. And I'm told it is a good one. It will be lessthan $338nz to my door. Spency? Yeah......but, it is a double nerzle type dispenser that is electronically operated. ie it has a speedo sensor that increases the rate accordingly and stops when you stop. Also it is adjustable on the move to an enormous degree. Don't know how usefull that is but bear with me as I shed tears of frustration and joy[Slaps self!]I'll let you know what it's like innit? One local bike shop is all for oilers and the other is dead against! Hard to get much of an opinion 'less I jump in I reckon. Now I shall choose Sunny. The most sprocket like of the emoticons!:sunny:

xwhatsit
7th December 2006, 22:49
...double nerzle...

Mmmmmm.... nerzles....

Lou Girardin
8th December 2006, 05:55
Pixie will make a custom oiler for a lot less than that. PM him.

Laava
8th December 2006, 06:52
Shame I didn't know that BEFORE I ordered! Bugger!

Shaun
9th December 2006, 15:53
Chain Oiler Scott Oiler What ever, The real trick is the Scott Oiler OIL!!!!

It has a rather high amount of Silocone in it< that is why if you look at a bike that uses the Scpott Oil, the chain is clean! Keeps the shit off it

Use what ever, but buy the Scott Oil

Laava
9th December 2006, 16:25
Good advice, thank you.:yes:

Laava
19th December 2006, 18:47
Pro Oiler has arrived, looks good, has full instructions, my bike is toast at the moment so when I get it back, I'll update again:mellow: