PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Parking - Lower Hutt

Deano
7th December 2006, 09:22
** High Priority **

Hi everyone.

Is one of you please able to post this for me on Kiwibiker on the thread with the funeral details, and pass on either by fwding this or texting to as many as you can? I know there are several different groups going.

Parking arrangements for Uncle B and Loosebruce's funerals

I have spoken with Melissa at Westfield Queensgate, and they are happy for us to park on the TOP LEVEL of Queensgate IN A GROUP. Melissa will advise the parking attendants that we are authorised to park there.

This applies both to today (Thurs 7th) and tomorrow (Fri 8th). I have said we will be there from around 1.30pm till around 3.30pm at my best guess. I have advised that I don't know how many bikes there will be but most likely a lot on both days.

Bikes parked other than with the group on the top level are parked at the owners risk.

Please respect the wishes of Queensgate by NOT parking on the ground level - it's their busy time of day and they have been very accommodating to us. If there are no parks available we are out of luck, but that's probably unlikely.

Thank you

Lynda Blair

Joni
7th December 2006, 09:26
Thanks Deano.
I will sticky this until the end of tomorrow...

madmal64
7th December 2006, 09:28
Thanks Deano I will let the group coming from Wellington know before we leave there & again at the pond.

chanceyy
7th December 2006, 09:32
thanks deano .. AJ is about to arrive so will let him read this .. We will be at the duck pond too ;)

Deano
7th December 2006, 09:38
Thank Lynda !!!!!!

I'm just the messenger. :)

chanceyy
7th December 2006, 09:40
AJ here... found the place now to find the pond.....

Deano
7th December 2006, 09:50
Hopefully this map is readable.

Duck pond is on Fairway Drive, just above the second 'A' in Fairway. It is in the middle of the screen.

kiwifruit
7th December 2006, 09:53
here?
http://www.smaps.co.nz/nz/lower+hutt/avalon/fairway+drive/

(about where the pin is?)

James Deuce
7th December 2006, 10:00
Other side of the road, so darn close! :)

RantyDave
7th December 2006, 10:40
AJ here... found the place now to find the pond.....
Take the Avalon turnoff, go over the bridge and it's on your left. The second left. DO NOT TAKE THE FIRST LEFT! You end up on a road that goes to a place unknown, having been there I can assure you it sucks.

Dave

GSVR
7th December 2006, 19:02
Be sure to park you bike sidestand downwind. A couple of bikes got blown over today and its gonna be windy again tomorrow.

My helmet got a bit sandpapered up by the concrette as it blew away. Strong winds on the rooftop carpark.