PDA

View Full Version : Gsxr750 98/99 Tls/r 97/99 Gsxr1300r 99

98tls
7th December 2006, 22:25
whilst out in the garage today sorting out some bits and pieces i came across my yoshimura fuel injection adjuster box which i had just about forgotten was out there........ive played around with it a bit in the past and can vouch that it really does make a difference...i bought it with an eye on the future as i modify the TLS so i can make adjustments to suit........prepared to go out on a limb with this thing and offer it to you guys with the bikes mentioned in thread title as long as you pay postage...my reasoning is simple...it sits in the garage doing nothing and i still have faith in mankind.....so i DONT expect to get ripped off....Dont prove me wrong as this thing was expensive..easy to use and full instructions come with it...takes a few minutes to do.May well do all TLs as i dont think they changed the ECU from 99 to 2001....may be wrong...a simple email to them would give you an answer...........

imdying
8th December 2006, 07:46
Hey mate, give Sportzone a ring. I know they've got a TEKA box for the latter models, they might be keen on an earlier one too. Sure it won't be in the KB community as such, but its helping hands might reach even greater amounts of bikers that way.