PDA

View Full Version : Manfield this Sturday 24/7

White trash
20th July 2004, 07:40
Who all's going to be racing or spectating this weekend? I'm going to hoon up with the girls after work on Saturday to catch up with all you good folk I haven't seen for at least a week or two.

Hayden has managed to squeeze another 3-4 hp out of Johanns bike to try and keep Mike Smith at bay on the straights.

Motoracer will (hopefully) be making his Manfeild debut.

SVS will be keeping it real on the mighty V-twin.

Shit, it's gonna be a good day!

See y'all trackside. :spudwave:

Quasievil
20th July 2004, 07:53
Anyone riding down from Auckland or Hamilton, I might be keen for a overnighter trip.

Hooks
20th July 2004, 08:26
I'm heading over for the spectator role ...and will probably bring the family ....my son will watch the racing but my girls will probably be playing barbies !! :thud:
If anyone needs a place to crash on the saturday night there is space on couch for one and I have a spare mattress that can be used as well .... as long as they don't mind getting the 3rd degree every 10mins from the kids that is ..... i live at the top end of palmy about 15mins from the track .... and only a hop, skip and a stumble from the centre of town .... just PM me and we can sort out it out .....

Posh Tourer :P
20th July 2004, 09:05
If anyone from auckland is going down, could they pick up a pair of Nazran pants that I might be buying that reside in Palmy?

James Deuce
20th July 2004, 09:12
Wish Mr Bruns luck please WT.

Deano
20th July 2004, 09:24
If its dry I will be 'racing' up there to support the people's hero. Pick you up on the way through Jimbo ? and anyone else who is keen........

If its wet I will be driving up.

I wonder if the 'liar' will be making his debut in F1 this time ??? I could do with a good laugh.

Motoracer
20th July 2004, 12:57
I got the thumbs up so I'll definetly be there :niceone:

jimbo600
20th July 2004, 13:10
Who all's going to be racing or spectating this weekend? I'm going to hoon up with the girls after work on Saturday to catch up with all you good folk I haven't seen for at least a week or two.

Hayden has managed to squeeze another 3-4 hp out of Johanns bike to try and keep Mike Smith at bay on the straights.

Motoracer will (hopefully) be making his Manfeild debut.

SVS will be keeping it real on the mighty V-twin.

Shit, it's gonna be a good day!

See y'all trackside. :spudwave:

I'll be there talking crap acting like I actually know stuff.

Might get a ride up with MarkNZ

Deano
20th July 2004, 13:17
I'll be there talking crap acting like I actually know stuff.

Might get a ride up with MarkNZ

You're not riding up if its fine ? Don't be a big girl's blouse.

jimbo600
20th July 2004, 13:25
You're not riding up if its fine ? Don't be a big girl's blouse.

Read your PM's mate.

Deano
20th July 2004, 13:35
Read your PM's mate.

No PM's have come through as of yet....did you send it via snail mail ?

jimbo600
20th July 2004, 16:52
No PM's have come through as of yet....did you send it via snail mail ?

Ahh fook. Dunno why that didn't come through. Anyway it said that if it's dry I'll ride up with you, meet up at Paraparaumu. If it's wet I'll blag a ride with Mark. Not that you're on my 'B' list MarkNZ it's just that riding up is better than going in a car. Unless of course the car is being driven by Kelly Swanson-Roe.................aahhhh Kelly.

White trash
20th July 2004, 16:58
Ahh fook. Dunno why that didn't come through. Anyway it said that if it's dry I'll ride up with you, meet up at Paraparaumu. If it's wet I'll blag a ride with Mark. Not that you're on my 'B' list MarkNZ it's just that riding up is better than going in a car. Unless of course the car is being driven by Kelly Swanson-Roe.................aahhhh Kelly.

I think you meant to say "Toni Marsh".

Get it right.

Fuckhead.

jimbo600
20th July 2004, 17:00
I think you meant to say "Toni Marsh".

Get it right.

Fuckhead.

mate, you already put digs on Toni Marsh and there's one thing I don't do is mow another man's grass.

White trash
20th July 2004, 17:07
I take back my previous comment. :calm:

Marknz
20th July 2004, 19:10

Oh this should be fun... it'll be pissing down in Wgtn and Paraparamm on Saturday morning, Deano with cruise thru the 'umu thinking I'm picking up Jimbo, I'll cruise through 'umu giving Jimbo the bird 'cause I'm on the B list, and he'll be stuck at home vacuuming and cleaning the inside of the windows when I ring 'im from the track as the Yo Show screams down the front straight :devil2:

Oh, and by the way Jimbo, Kelly just left my place and said to say hi :niceone:

Velox
20th July 2004, 22:17
Yup - see you all up there (unless the weather turns to crap).

LB
21st July 2004, 06:00
We'll be there - driving up, leaving around 6am to have brekkie at the McCafe in P/North before catching the riders briefing.

Weather forecast (for what it's worth!) at this stage is for showers and 11 degrees.

White trash
21st July 2004, 07:42
...... before catching the riders briefing.

Weather forecast (for what it's worth!) at this stage is for showers and 11 degrees.

Ummm......What the hell do you want to listen to the riders briefing for?

Deano
21st July 2004, 07:44
Ummm......What the hell do you want to listen to the riders briefing for?

Just another chance to perv eh Lynda ???

LB
21st July 2004, 07:48
Just another chance to perv eh Lynda ???

Shit, you're onto me Deano! :yes:

(WT: I'm surprised you hadn't twigged to the reason!)

Oh yeah, and also cos it's interesting to hear what goes on.

Quasievil
21st July 2004, 07:51
Who needs Accomodation down there??
I can get a deal at rydges (motel not Hotel) underground parking available
If you keen let me know,text me as Im out of town for till thursday night on
0274 930165
Hope to meet Lynda and her Ducati's

LB
21st July 2004, 07:52
Who needs Accomodation down there??
I can get a deal at rydges (motel not Hotel) underground parking available
If you keen let me know,text me as Im out of town for till thursday night on
0274 930165
Hope to meet Lynda and her Ducati's
You'll definitely meet me but not my bikes - will be in the car.......yeah, call me a woose.....

jimbo600
21st July 2004, 08:10
Oh this should be fun... it'll be pissing down in Wgtn and Paraparamm on Saturday morning, Deano with cruise thru the 'umu thinking I'm picking up Jimbo, I'll cruise through 'umu giving Jimbo the bird 'cause I'm on the B list, and he'll be stuck at home vacuuming and cleaning the inside of the windows when I ring 'im from the track as the Yo Show screams down the front straight :devil2:

Oh, and by the way Jimbo, Kelly just left my place and said to say hi :niceone:

Vacuuming? That what ny Aussie maid is for. And Kelly was leaving your place to visit me. She wants a man with hair. :shake:

Marknz
21st July 2004, 08:27
Vacuuming? That what ny Aussie maid is for. And Kelly was leaving your place to visit me. She wants a man with hair. :shake:

Oh funny guy aye... if it's not that scrawny White Trash fella having a dig it's you gobbing off too... I'm just gonna have to take the two of you behind the sheds at Manfield and give yous the learn. :angry2:

:shit: :crazy:

Deano, you coming up fella? :confused2 I might need a hand with these two :o

:scooter:

svs
21st July 2004, 08:37
Motoracer - what class, number? I'll come find you.

Also need to try and meet Deano - Seem to have caught up with all the other KBers at manfeild, but you remain elusive.

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 08:40
I'm just gonna have to take the two of you behind the sheds at Manfield and give yous the learn. :angry2:

Sounds like an orgie in the making. What DO you fellas get up to down there... on second thought never mind <_<

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 08:42
Motoracer - what class, number? I'll come find you.

I am going on F2 and maybe F1 as well. I'll be #15.

See ya there svs.

Deano
21st July 2004, 08:51

I'll bring the gloves with me Mark.

Also need to try and meet Deano - Seem to have caught up with all the other KBers at manfeild, but you remain elusive.

Didn't I meet you on the Easter Monday ride to Castlepoint ??

White trash
21st July 2004, 09:08
Didn't I meet you on the Easter Monday ride to Castlepoint ??

Short memory, these poms, Dean.

White trash
21st July 2004, 09:09
I am going on F2 and maybe F1 as well. I'll be #15.

See ya there svs.

Just a thought, M/R. Have you pre entered? No entries on the day.

jimbo600
21st July 2004, 09:42
Oh funny guy aye... if it's not that scrawny White Trash fella having a dig it's you gobbing off too... I'm just gonna have to take the two of you behind the sheds at Manfield and give yous the learn. :angry2:

I aint interested in what you is teaching. Save that for da batty boys.

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 10:58
Just a thought, M/R. Have you pre entered? No entries on the day.

Yep, I am sorted! :niceone:

FROSTY
21st July 2004, 11:05
Hey good luck to all you guys and gals-
Ill be slaving away here all weekend but i will be thinking of ya all. :2thumbsup

Velox
21st July 2004, 11:53
Sorry - I've forgot again - is it about 10:30 that racing kicks off?

svs
21st July 2004, 11:56
Sorry - I've forgot again - is it about 10:30 that racing kicks off?

Around then. Practice is from around 9:30 after the riders breifing. Usually try to get 1 set of the 3 races in before lunch else you run out of time at the end of the day.

nicko
21st July 2004, 17:31
Seeya down there guys, me & the Gixxer 600 crew (MR) will be there with bells on.

Bloody hell WT...3-4 more hp for Jo, gonna have to hook a line to keep up! Did you get my email about those bits?

Posh, I'll be in Palmy probably Fri/Sat nights if you need anything bought back just giz a yell.

Word.

Deano
22nd July 2004, 08:05

It was Boris on the SV that I met on Easter Monday ride, so my mistake.

I did see you race a couple of meetings ago - you were dicing with a guy I know (Paul Martindale) on a CBR400.

I will say g'day on Sat.

Quasievil
22nd July 2004, 09:33
So who is riding down? ideally be good to travel with others.Let me know thanks

Firefight
22nd July 2004, 10:31
So who is riding down? ideally be good to travel with others.Let me know thanks

sorry Quazz, :brick: bike won,t be ready in time. :angry2: :angry2:

F/F

svs
22nd July 2004, 10:52
I did see you race a couple of meetings ago - you were dicing with a guy I know (Paul Martindale) on a CBR400.

Unfortunately paul won't be there this time, problems getting parts through from japan, I'll just have to put in an extra effort to try and run with the guys at the front.