PDA

View Full Version : Wgtn Viewing-German MotoGP - Thurs 22/7

Deano
20th July 2004, 12:23
Same as usual people.

7.30pm start at my place. All welcome. PM me if you need more details.

Then to ROQM for a few quiet ones (or loud ones depending on whether Cycosis makes it).

the yoshie
20th July 2004, 12:44
Kapiti crew see ya then.

Same as usual people.

7.30pm start at my place. All welcome. PM me if you need more details.

Then to ROQM for a few quiet ones (or loud ones depending on whether Cycosis makes it).

Deano
20th July 2004, 12:52
Good to see you in here at last mate. Go the yoshie !!!

White trash
20th July 2004, 14:57
Kapiti crew see ya then.

Ahhh fuck!

It seems they'll let anyone in here. I'm off.

riffer
20th July 2004, 15:01
Ahhh fuck!

It seems they'll let anyone in here. I'm off.
Now now, don't be mean to the newbies...:Pokey:

Ms Piggy
20th July 2004, 16:43
I'll do my best to be there but I'm back up to my eyeballs in study *SIGH* :blink:

LB
21st July 2004, 05:30
Welcome to KB The Yoshie!!!

We'll be there so long as I'm not too sore after having a tooth out :sweatdrop that afternoon. :doctor:

The Yoshie: you can tell Martin/Paul I'll probably be very quiet :whistle:

wkid_one
21st July 2004, 07:15
I should be there

White trash
22nd July 2004, 13:37
I'm gonna sit this one out, folks.

Spending some time with my lovely wife, cleaning out the gargre.

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 14:15
clearning garage its amazing what you find when you do that. last time i did that we found a pool table, now all i need is a house to put it in to.

gav
22nd July 2004, 15:37
I'm gonna sit this one out, folks.

Spending some time with my lovely wife, cleaning out the gargre.
You've got the wife cleaning out the garage? No wonder you need to stay and supervise! "No, might need that, and that, no its not rubbish, leave that there. blah blah blah" :laugh: good luck

riffer
22nd July 2004, 15:39
You've got the wife cleaning out the garage? No wonder you need to stay and supervise! "No, might need that, and that, no its not rubbish, leave that there. blah blah blah" :laugh: good luck
That is so depressingly familiar.

And that is why my wife won't go near the gargre.

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 16:04
hahahah i am different, have you used this in the past year, if the anwser is no it goes in the bin.

LB
23rd July 2004, 05:33
Thanks Deano for another great night. the yoshie: it was great to see Mark there. Make sure you bring him along next time too.

I'm glad we didn't talk about turds too much.

Oh yeah, the racing. Heaps of biffs. The Dukes are still playing it cool, they're waiting for the last couple of races to be on the podium. Poor Sete. Poor Troy. Good on Max :first:

Roll on Donnington!!!!

Ms Piggy
23rd July 2004, 08:26
Apologies for not making it, I've managed to contract a rotten cold as well as shit loads of study! :argh:

Eddieb
23rd July 2004, 09:21
One day when I've got everything else going on sorted I'll make it too, rather than just showing up at ROQM occasiosnally.