PDA

View Full Version : where can i get a silver tinted Visor for my HJC CL-14

bros400
20th July 2004, 12:41
Just order a new helmot and a silver tinted visor, and now they tell me there is no silver tinted visors in the contary untill november. Anyone know of any bike shop that would still have one in stock?

Daniel

Devil
20th July 2004, 12:54
Just order a new helmot and a silver tinted visor, and now they tell me there is no silver tinted visors in the contary untill november. Anyone know of any bike shop that would still have one in stock?

Daniel
Could try Cyclespot in AKL, they had a couple of visors (varying styles) for the CL14 when I was in a couple of weeks ago.

bgd
20th July 2004, 19:34
Here possibly

http://www.visorsworldwide.com/

FROSTY
21st July 2004, 22:50
Dude I had the exact same problem. Give Darby accessories a bell. They're the importers and might be able to help.
I like using the orange colored visors on a dull day and you can only get em ex usa.

bros400
22nd July 2004, 22:10
hey, sorted, found a nother bike shop in pn (anza) had one and it was 10 cheaper that what phils had been asking.

BM-GS
26th July 2004, 16:18
Hi all,

My first post on this wonderful forum, what a shame it's not about anything more exciting.

I'm trying to find a shop (or other source) of Arai visors. I need a new one as mine's all scratched up, and it's a bit hard to see at night. I'm specifically after a light tint.

Who sells Arai stuff in Auckland, or mails it around the country?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I've only recently arrived in NZ and I dunno much about who does what yet.

Cheers,
----------