PDA

View Full Version : About bloody time I got my full

poorbastard
12th December 2006, 17:20
:Punk: Hell yea as the title says....got my full today:rockon:

Was a piece of piss:yes:

Now I just got to get that bloody daytona finished so I can say goodbye to the trusty old ZXR:bye:

Anyway just felt like telling everyone cos I can:done:

Squeak the Rat
12th December 2006, 17:22
Well done you poorbastard!

MattRSK
12th December 2006, 17:23
Well done mate!

bistard
12th December 2006, 17:24
From one Bistard to another well done!!

RantyDave
12th December 2006, 17:37
Hell yea as the title says....got my full today
Yeeahhh! Nice one!

Dave

yungatart
12th December 2006, 17:48
Yeehah!! How long did it take you??

cowpoos
12th December 2006, 17:51
:Punk: Hell yea as the title says....got my full today:rockon:

Was a piece of piss:yes:

Now I just got to get that bloody daytona finished so I can say goodbye to the trusty old ZXR:bye:

Anyway just felt like telling everyone cos I can:done:
yeah....the parts shouldn't be too far away sorry bro...everythings ordered ...still waiting...dum de doo...

crazefox
12th December 2006, 18:48
Hows the Datona going mate

Trudes
12th December 2006, 18:54
Well done PB, yep about time!

gijoe1313
12th December 2006, 18:57
bastard squad! Everyone is moving up a grade licence :angry2: Oh well congrats on that :woohoo: (still waiting for chronological time-space continium to match up with my expectations!)

apteryx_haasti
12th December 2006, 19:03
Awesome! How about some details on where you did it, how long it took and such (for us poor bastards who are yet to do their full to develop an informed opinion on where to go when we do!)

poorbastard
12th December 2006, 22:40
Awesome! How about some details on where you did it, how long it took and such (for us poor bastards who are yet to do their full to develop an informed opinion on where to go when we do!)

Was pretty short maybe 40mins. Went from the testing station on Tory down to courtney place. Went down CP up mt vic then right along one of the roads on mt vic which has a few give ways and stops on it. round a few blocks in the same area. Then towards the airport around the 2nd roundabout then back to the testing station. Had to stop a few times to tell the guy the hazards.

Ovrall relatively easy considering he didn't have an earpiece and we had to stop all the time

poorbastard
12th December 2006, 22:42
Hows the Datona going mate

yeah....the parts shouldn't be too far away sorry bro...everythings ordered ...still waiting...dum de doo...

Think poos answered the question. Still waiting on a few parts, decided to streetfighter it with buell headlights. Hopefully not too much longer but its all in shipping.

poorbastard
12th December 2006, 22:43
Yeehah!! How long did it take you??

Toooooooooo long. Had to wait the full 2 years, being under 25 and a few to many demerits when the cbta course was around.