PDA

View Full Version : Sept 25th, final round at Manfeild.

White trash
21st July 2004, 10:10
I know it's two months away but I really think we should have a big KB racer get together for this round.

It's the final of the Vic Club winter series and will utilise the full circuit. Afterwards is the always great, final prize giving.

I have been very generously offered a GSXR600 to race in F2 for this round.

Lets sort it out early, book accomodation in close vicinity and have a beer together afterwards.

What do ya reckon?

ps Be good to finnaly get to race ya no holds barred, M/R :whistle: All friendly like of course.

Slim
21st July 2004, 10:49
As far as I know at this stage, Craig (F3 - #48) & I will be there. And I believe Mitch is aiming to be there too.

Would be good to meet you properly this time. :)

Accomodation at Raceway Court Motel 06-3237891, which is on the main road, not far from the turnoff to the track. Recently renovated by the looks, and superb showers! :D

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 10:55
After this round on the 24th of the Vic Club, I most probably won't be doing other rounds before the final round. I will do my absolute best to make it to this one cause:

A) I was gunna anyway since it is on a full circuit.
B) If the trash man is gunna be racing there, that's an extra bonus!

It's gunna be mint!! :Punk:

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 11:42
Thanx for the early heads up WT. Being the forgetful retard that I am, I just realised that I am booked to arrive into NZ from a holiday on the 25th as well! :doh:

I'll see if I can change the flights...

svs
21st July 2004, 11:54
Sounds like a plan. The prizegiving afterward is usually at the Empire Tavern in feilding.

If enough KB'ers turn up we'll probably outnumber vic club :)

Motoracer
21st July 2004, 14:56
I changed my return flights for comming back to AKL to a couple of days earlier so I can get myself together just in time. Woohoo! :2thumbsup

White trash
21st July 2004, 15:14
I changed my return flights for comming back to AKL to a couple of days earlier so I can get myself together just in time. Woohoo! :2thumbsup

You bee-ewedy!

I'll see YOU there. :2thumbsup

Wenier
21st July 2004, 16:27
im goin to try make the open day on the 26th (day after) for a bit of fun.

jimbo600
21st July 2004, 21:35
I know it's two months away but I really think we should have a big KB racer get together for this round.

It's the final of the Vic Club winter series and will utilise the full circuit. Afterwards is the always great, final prize giving.

I have been very generously offered a GSXR600 to race in F2 for this round.

Lets sort it out early, book accomodation in close vicinity and have a beer together afterwards.

What do ya reckon?

ps Be good to finnaly get to race ya no holds barred, M/R :whistle: All friendly like of course.

Might just enter the clubmans class/ (750 aint allowed in the F2). Probably see you and special olympian in order to get the gixxer lockwired etc.

Whaddya reckon?

LB
22nd July 2004, 05:53
I'll be there!

Not sure about staying the night, but will def be at the riders briefing, racing, and p/giving.

White trash
22nd July 2004, 07:45
Might just enter the clubmans class/ (750 aint allowed in the F2). Probably see you and special olympian in order to get the gixxer lockwired etc.

Whaddya reckon?

Well get your shit together and let's get started.

I'm cleaning out Lenas gargre tonight to make a nice wee race workshop so we'll have room to race prep your smeely-old-16-bit-processed-hunka-shit.

Motoracer
22nd July 2004, 10:06
Well get your shit together and let's get started.

I'm cleaning out Lenas gargre tonight to make a nice wee race workshop so we'll have room to race prep your smeely-old-16-bit-processed-hunka-shit.

What about that "entry-form required by at least a minimum of 7 days prior to racing" for the Vic club series?

White trash
22nd July 2004, 10:13
Just enter now. And book the time off work at the same time.