NZred
21st July 2004, 11:01
** Parade ** :2thumbsup Today,.. mid day,.. Queen St. Ponsomby, .. K rd. **

sAsLEX
21st July 2004, 11:34
Spankme will hopefully get some pics and vids like he did last time

duckman
21st July 2004, 11:48
Well thats answered that question ... "what shall I do for lunch today"??

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Cajun
21st July 2004, 11:52
boobs on bikes???

SpankMe
21st July 2004, 12:11
Last years topless ride. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=630&highlight=queen)

A bit late notice for me to get out and report on this today. Hopefully some other members will get some photos posted.

duckman
21st July 2004, 12:49
Well I just got back from the boob display. :wacko:

There were about 10 harleys and 6 cars... probably about 10 girls with their titties out. Not exactly "high brow" but a giggle all the same.

I rode with them down queen st and one of harley riders asked me "I bet you wish you had a Harley now eh?" ...... Hahahaha "NOPE!!"

Sorry no pics..... :whistle:

V Twin Raver
21st July 2004, 12:58
I rode with them down queen st and one of harley riders asked me "I bet you wish you had a Harley now eh?" ...... Hahahaha "NOPE!!"
:

Ha HA HA fantanstic. You should have told him that with a late model V Twin Jappa you are assurred a fox of a missus at home who will ride with (and on) you 365 days a year - make the most of your DAY with a fox loser!!! Plus you get the added bonus of having a bike with no oil leaks, great handling and the confidence it will start every morning.

riffer
21st July 2004, 14:02
So.....

no-one got any pics?

:(

NZred
21st July 2004, 23:36
I did try to get you some pictures,.. but they was too fast for my digital camera. :disapint:
Some of them were guys,.. and the others,.. well.. dunno.. but they sure was COLD,.. or just very pleased to see everyone. :love2: :hug: :yeah:

SPman
22nd July 2004, 03:47
Some of them were guys,.. and the others,.. well.. dunno.
What! You couldn't tell! Guys...with boobs!.....?

merv
22nd July 2004, 09:38
Have the media shut down on this for some reason as I saw mention of it nowhere except here?

Mongoose
22nd July 2004, 09:45
Have the media shut down on this for some reason as I saw mention of it nowhere except here?
Yeah, I'm wiff you on that, watched the news on telly last night and not a boob insight anywhere. :argh:

SpankMe
22nd July 2004, 11:00
It was the same last year. Not a single mention on the box. I will have to be better orginized next year and get down there with my camera again.

merv
22nd July 2004, 11:44
There was all the pre-publicity last year with Steve Crow telling the world what he was up to and who was going to be on the ride etc, this year nothing.

NZred
22nd July 2004, 16:58
YES,.. they were male stripper apparently,.. and female. I think I only saw one really nice set of boobs. :)
The male strippers had there tops off.. (gee wizz)

Prime TV camera was there ...