PDA

View Full Version : Wellywood people

Cajun
21st July 2004, 14:49
Okay you wellywoof people i am looking for a place to stay rather close to

The Majestic Centre
100 Willis Street
Wellington

since i am bring the 600 it would be nice if it had somewhere safe to park at nite.

any help would be great.
price range is anything under about $150ish a nite(work is paying for it)

James Deuce
21st July 2004, 15:06
http://www.orient-pacific.com/New-Zealand-Hotels/Wellington-Hotels/West-Plaza-Discount-Hotel-Rates.asp

These guys are about 3 minutes walk from the Majestic Centre.

Give them a ring to ask about parking.

Cheers

Jim

svs
21st July 2004, 15:16
My work uses: Intercontinental (expensive, but our office is opposite it), James Cook (on Lambton quay, just round corner from willis) or Duxton hotels.

City Life apartments are on willis st (in or right next to the majestic center) and Quest apartments are close too. Not sure about parking.

jimbo600
21st July 2004, 21:25
Okay you wellywoof people i am looking for a place to stay rather close to

The Majestic Centre
100 Willis Street
Wellington

since i am bring the 600 it would be nice if it had somewhere safe to park at nite.

any help would be great.
price range is anything under about $150ish a nite(work is paying for it)

Mate, you can stay at my gaff (garage and all) but I live about 50kms from Willis St. I work in the city though so I can drop you off in the AM and pick you up after work. Aside form that The Duxton hotel is good and has secure parking. Rates should be well within $150 p/n this time of year.

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 07:43
Cheers jmbo i think about that, if i can't find anywhere where i can tuck the baby in at nite.

White trash
22nd July 2004, 07:48
Cheers jmbo i think about that, if i can't find anywhere where i can tuck the baby in at nite.

If you can't find secure parking, C. You're more than welcome to leave the Mellow Yellow beast here at work.