PDA

View Full Version : Track Day Jan 11 2007

puddy
17th December 2006, 22:11
I am organising a mate to take a trailer down to taupo for the track day on jan 11.I'm not planning on crashing,but Auckland is a long way away to carry my wrecked bike (and ego)!So,if you wanna go but are not sure what you'd do if you went down then crashed it..........as long as only two of us monkeyfu#k it............it'll be OK.

MD
26th December 2006, 12:10
I'm keen to do another Taupo day while summer exists (summer- a joke I know).
Anyone in Wgtn thinking about riding up and back on the day. I haven't done it in one day before and not that keen on 15+ hours in the saddle in total. After a day on track you are buggered from adrenaline rushes, so to face a 4 hr ride home doesn't have much appeal.
Maybe Thu. Jan. 11th or Feb Sat. 3rd? Or ride up in the evening on Fri. 2nd.
Any takers?
edit:- sorry Puddy, I'm not trying to hijack your thread.

Kimbo
12th January 2007, 23:38
I am organising a mate to take a trailer down to taupo for the track day on jan 11.I'm not planning on crashing,but Auckland is a long way away to carry my wrecked bike (and ego)!So,if you wanna go but are not sure what you'd do if you went down then crashed it..........as long as only two of us monkeyfu#k it............it'll be OK.
Hey cuz,glad ya didn't monkey fu#k it up,got the trailer back ok,got the vid sussed out i think and i hope the photos came out ok too.Look forward to seein ya out at Pukekohe as well,no probs if i need to grab trailer,will do.