PDA

View Full Version : My Satan Thead

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 14:49
I am posting this message due to it being my 666 thead and i am saying
HAIL one and all to SATAN the beast my master and cheif.

Firefight
22nd July 2004, 14:57
I am posting this message due to it being my 666 thead and i am saying
HAIL one and all to SATAN the beast my master and cheif.

ah "time for your medication Cajunator. :doctor:

F/F :innocent:

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 14:59
Yeah its been a while since i gone for a decent run on the bike, weekly communting 25kms backwards and forwards to work just don't cut it

weather crap on weekends, and some of us have this thing called work. Hopeful this weekend i might be able to get out for a run.

vifferman
22nd July 2004, 15:03
Yeah its been a while since i gone for a decent run on the bike, weekly communting 25kms backwards and forwards to work just don't cut itPhark! You sound just like me! My riding is mostly commuting, and 25km!

weather crap on weekends, and some of us have this thing called work. Hopeful this weekend i might be able to get out for a run.I've been hoping that for months. But foist, I's gotta change the erl in the FahrtSturm, afore it blows up!

Zed
22nd July 2004, 15:04
...i am saying HAIL one and all to SATAN the beast my master and cheif.
You're worshipping a defeated king there Banana Man you stirrer. :bleh:

Besides, save your celebrations for your 1000th post...if you can last the distance!

riffer
22nd July 2004, 15:07

Besides, save your celebrations for your 1000th post...if you can last the distance!
Ah Zed let him have his god if it makes him happy... :whocares:

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 15:09
Zed i always root for the more of two evils dc:< have more fun that way. i am and old metal head from way back, i use to always were black, trench coat the works, had hair over half way down my back etc etc. the whole nine yards. Some days you just have to go back to ya roots or was the rooting oh well. my 666 posts didn't last long. such is life. I can always last the distance. i was build for distance not speed

mmm that doesn't sound right ahh well

firestormer mind isn't to bad, all of mine is on 80km+ roads apart from 1km of 50km, ya need to get FahrtSturm like the wife hers is 2 years old done 11,000kms still stock standard apart from getting rear shock lowed so she could touch the ground, and i been trying for 2 years to get her to modify the exhusts. her coming for an oil change its a bugger no one to service it in tauranga. I already have all the parts, spark plugs, oil, oil filter,

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 15:10
Ah Zed let him have his god if it makes him happy... :whocares:
celticno6 i'm never happy i'm married

riffer
22nd July 2004, 15:13
Perhaps you need a new religion.

(damn we need a troll smiley)

Zed
22nd July 2004, 15:15
I hope your wife doesn't read this "thead" :laugh:

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 15:16
Perhaps you need a new religion.

(damn we need a troll smiley)
i'm married to sataness (that was her nick when i meet her in an irc chat room)

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 15:17
I hope your wife doesn't read this "thead" :laugh:
hahahah shrug no matter, at least it will give her a reason for me to be in trouble dc:<

nah me and wife get on rather well, we been telling each other to f%*k off, to go f^&k yourself etc etc, just giving each other shit, since the day we meet

vifferman
22nd July 2004, 15:32
hahahah shrug no matter, at least it will give her a reason for me to be in trouble I got in trouble with the wife yesterday for asking her if I was in trouble. She said, "No - why do you ask that?"
I said, "I'm married aren't I? Then I MUST be in trouble!":Pokey:
So I was.

Ah well - it gave me summat to do on the drive home...

vifferman
22nd July 2004, 15:35
her coming for an oil change its a bugger no one to service it in tauranga. I already have all the parts, spark plugs, oil, oil filter,I used to take my VF500 to Mount Motorcycles when I lived in Tauranga; the owner was very clued up on VFs, and I liked the guys there.

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 15:54
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Cajun
hahahah shrug no matter, at least it will give her a reason for me to be in trouble
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I got in trouble with the wife yesterday for asking her if I was in trouble. She said, "No - why do you ask that?"
I said, "I'm married aren't I? Then I MUST be in trouble!":Pokey:
So I was.

Ah well - it gave me summat to do on the drive home...

hahah yeah i used that line before

Yeah father in law got his bmw from there.

Need someone who who can stamp the honda warrenty book tho. never know when its gonna turn in to a piece of crap

vifferman
22nd July 2004, 16:00
Need someone who who can stamp the honda warrenty book tho. never know when its gonna turn in to a piece of crapYeah, there is that.
Still you should be OK - what could possibly go wrong?
(Apart from the camchain tensioners, the R/R, the clutch, warped disks, the hydrocillator....)

Cajun
22nd July 2004, 16:01
hahhaha and honda are meant to be good, she is happy she likes the colour of it.

moko
22nd July 2004, 18:19

No he`s just expressing his admiration for a fictional character,surely you can relate to that................and shouldn`t you be doing some "refuting" in another thread?

Lou Girardin
23rd July 2004, 07:08
for an oil change its a bugger no one to service it in tauranga. I already have all the parts, spark plugs, oil, oil filter,

Do it yourself. The only tricky parts are checking valve clearances and setting up the carbs.

Firefight
23rd July 2004, 07:31
Do it yourself. The only tricky parts are checking valve clearances and setting up the carbs.

Not sure about Cajuns bike, but the only reason I get my service done by the dealer is the warranty.

F/F :sunny:

Cajun
23rd July 2004, 07:38
Moko like most things i think he is just in my head, but its in my head so it must be true dc:<

Lou Girardin - no carbs is FI, only reason i get it down is dealer for warrenty, and mostly cause i am a lazy bum, also means i can spread the cost of a service over a time, and buy parts here and there, also means i don't have to pay bike shop prices for things.

F/F - damn straight, never know when mu gixxer gonna turn in to a piece of crap dc:<

toads
23rd July 2004, 08:10
cheif.

I before E except after C,

Zed
23rd July 2004, 09:22
I before E except after C,
Hehe, that rule doesn't always hold "weight" Mrs toads :o

Cajun
23rd July 2004, 09:38
I before E except after C, i'm dyslixic so leave me alone dc:<

or i will come steal your new tires

scumdog
24th July 2004, 00:38

And don't forget the hydrocillator....