PDA

View Full Version : How do we know

Mom
21st December 2006, 19:12
Hi guys and gals,
just a suggestion from a junior member of the site......:innocent:

I cant see who gives me rep yet...some comments make it really obvious..(thanks WINJA)....either I know you, or you give your name, or the comment gives you away....but some i have no idea..........:mellow:

Guess I am like a kid at Christmas here....hate not knowing who.....please say your name......:not:

riffer
21st December 2006, 19:22
Okay...

here's all about it Mom (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=747&highlight=user+title).

After a certain amount of time and postings here you'll become a senior member. Then you'll get access to these in your user CP.

Jantar
21st December 2006, 19:26
Don't worry Mom, You'll be able to see who is giving you Rep mid way through January. That's when you'll be a senior member. See http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/faq.php?faq=kb_site_utitles#faq_kb_site_utitles8 for more details.

Mom
21st December 2006, 19:28
Okay...

here's all about it Mom (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=747&highlight=user+title).

After a certain amount of time and postings here you'll become a senior member. Then you'll get access to these in your user CP.

Thanks for that.......I am aware that I need to be here for 140 days and be positive rep when that happens for me to see who......I was just asking for people to say who they are if they want to......:love:

Trudes
21st December 2006, 19:46
Know the feeling, was looking forward to getting my 240 posts so I could see who had repped me, but then discovered that the ones I really wanted to see had gone due to having a page full, pissed me off, wanted to pay the cheeky buggers back:devil2:

JimO
21st December 2006, 20:22
i have a question...how do you give rep cant see any "rep" button

Maha
21st December 2006, 20:25
i have a question...how do you give rep cant see any "rep" button

Are you serious?......top right hand corner of your post screen..a +/- sign

JimO
21st December 2006, 20:28
cheers.........merry xmas

Skunk
21st December 2006, 20:31
Or the scales if you're in the Light Universe.

pervert
21st December 2006, 20:33
That fucking rep thing is such a waste of time, do people actually give a shit about it?

onearmedbandit
21st December 2006, 20:37
Apparently lots of people do.

pervert
21st December 2006, 20:40
Wow...so pissing people off is as easy as making a red box appear in their control panel...!!!

No wonder WINJA has such great success...:yes:

Mom
21st December 2006, 20:48
OK....fine then I will just have to wait.........:wait:

onearmedbandit
21st December 2006, 20:58
Wow...so pissing people off is as easy as making a red box appear in their control panel...!!!

No wonder WINJA has such great success...:yes:

Plenty of people receive green rep for their comments, and appreciate it.
Plenty of people receive red rep, and don't give a fuck.
1% of people receive red rep, and get upset about it.

JimO
21st December 2006, 21:12
Or the scales if you're in the Light Universe.

i have scales

McJim
21st December 2006, 21:20
i have scales

Have you seen a doctor about that? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have skin and follicles but then I could be mistaken...after all you are from Dunedin. :rofl:

JimO
21st December 2006, 21:53
hehe.....funnyman