PDA

View Full Version : 1994 ZXR 400 for sale

Hey all,

My bike's up for sale now, link to TradeMe here (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=82242087)

Bikes got a few cosmetic touchups needed, which reflections have said they can do for like $400, and needs some new front discs as well before the next WOF.

Those who know me know that I'm only shifting the bike cos of it's size, I'm 6'4" and the bike gives me cramps over long distance riding, so I'm upgrading to something physically bigger.

Suney
22nd December 2006, 20:41
whats the price?

I'm hopeing for 5.5k for it. You'd pay way more than that for 250s and she's in pretty good nick for a bike her age.

Trudes
23rd December 2006, 05:50
It looks mint!!! We would love to buy it for a track bike and a weekend 'fun' bike, but alas. Good luck with the sale.

It looks mint!!! We would love to buy it for a track bike and a weekend 'fun' bike, but alas. Good luck with the sale.

Hey, thanks very much!

She's in pretty good nick for sure, needs a little touch up here and there, but wouldn't cost that much to get fixed up and back into totally minter state.

I'll miss her for sure, but my knees and back can't take riding her long distance so I've gotta get something bigger.