PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Wellington to Manfield Saturday 24th July

Hooks
23rd July 2004, 12:22
Are there any Kb'ers riding up tomorrow ??

I've slipped the leash the kids have round my neck and I'm coming down to meet up with Her_B4 and ride up to the track. :whistle: If there are any interested in meeting up in say Pram and all heading up together then let let us know and we can work out where & when to meet up if that's not convenient.
The weather is looking bloody awesome so it should be a good ride. The more the merrier and there should be plenty of KB'ers from up north there too ... seems a good chance to all meet and have some fun ... :innocent: and watch the racing too of course !! :headbang:

Hooks....

White trash
23rd July 2004, 13:06
I will be there, probably a bit after you guys though. And in the cage. :no:

Deano
23rd July 2004, 13:35
I will be there, probably a bit after you guys though. And in the cage. :no:

Leave early maaaaaan, then you will get the gratification of seeing us fly past on our way... :no:

Seriously though, Im meeting Jimbo at his place in P'ram at about 9.45am, so anyone else who's keen....put up a post with details and we'll 'hook' up, eh 'hooks' ? :rolleyes:

Hooks
23rd July 2004, 14:29
Leave early maaaaaan, then you will get the gratification of seeing us fly past on our way... :no:

Seriously though, Im meeting Jimbo at his place in P'ram at about 9.45am, so anyone else who's keen....put up a post with details and we'll 'hook' up, eh 'hooks' ? :rolleyes:

:cool2: OK !! ..where is good for you guys ?? Guy Weavers forecourt ?? ...Or would you rather meet on the northern side say at Southwards ..... I can get down there by 9.30 no worries and we can aim for 9.45 tee - off .... :done:

Deano
23rd July 2004, 14:40
:cool2: OK !! ..where is good for you guys ?? Guy Weavers forecourt ?? ...Or would you rather meet on the northern side say at Southwards ..... I can get down there by 9.30 no worries and we can aim for 9.45 tee - off .... :done:

Yep, Sly Beavers forecourt at 9.45am ?

Jimbo - slight change of plans - you down with that bra ?

Quasievil
23rd July 2004, 15:23
Who is staying overnight down that way, I would love to come down but it seems no one else from up north is riding to Manfeild.Looking at the weather its going to be awesome so Im still keen but not if Im going to be a loner!! :spudwhat:

Hooks
23rd July 2004, 16:32
Who is staying overnight down that way, I would love to come down but it seems no one else from up north is riding to Manfeild.Looking at the weather its going to be awesome so Im still keen but not if Im going to be a loner!! :spudwhat:

i haven't seen or heard from anyone else who is coming down ..... you are welcome to stop overnight here and watch the footie with us tho' :cool2: ...only on 3 tho' as us lowly solo Dads can't afford sky ... :no:

Quasievil
23rd July 2004, 17:44
i haven't seen or heard from anyone else who is coming down ..... you are welcome to stop overnight here and watch the footie with us tho' :cool2: ...only on 3 tho' as us lowly solo Dads can't afford sky ... :no:

Thats a nice offer thanks mate, Im a bit worried about the roads with closures and the inevitable ice and snow, I might have to forget my weekend plans. :(

Hooks
23rd July 2004, 17:58
Thats a nice offer thanks mate, Im a bit worried about the roads with closures and the inevitable ice and snow, I might have to forget my weekend plans. :(

Man that's a bummer !! .. if you do make it down we'll keep an eye for ya and maybe we can all get out for drink ..... :drinknsin