PDA

View Full Version : Wellington-Turangi-Taupo

Grub
22nd December 2006, 09:24
Nasty and I are leaving Welly Saturday (23rd) morning, having an easy cruise and explore to overnight at the wall-climbing place in Turangi Sat night then on Sunday heading off to Auckualofa via state 1 (we think).

Love to hook up with other KBers on the road or at our stops

Brett ('n' Kari)

Wasp
22nd December 2006, 09:40
Im heading the same day and same direction (stopping at Turangi) but dont have my bike - look out for a maroon previa :D

Grub
22nd December 2006, 09:51
Im heading the same day and same direction (stopping at Turangi) but dont have my bike - look out for a maroon previa :D

OK ... put yer helmet on the parcel shelf and we'll give you a wave and a toot as we go past. You can't miss us
- Grub on the CBR with green seat and pink wheels in a yellow/black suit
- Nasty on the Yammy Virago wit Givi box and wearing a dayglo vest

Wasp
22nd December 2006, 09:53
sadly i'll be stuck in the back, the whole family is staying up there for 2 weeks and were taking the dog too so not alot of space (dont think im even taking my leathers)

I'll put a kb sticker on the bottom right corner of the rear window

Nasty
23rd December 2006, 19:10
We kept an eye out for ya wasp .. but hey couldn't see ya cage in amongst all those other ones ... have to admit the traffic to Levin was like I ain't ever seen before .. atlthough the back roads outta there were great .. so glad the grub knows where these things are :Punk: