PDA

View Full Version : MASTERTON - ZeroIndex is here

ZeroIndex
24th December 2006, 09:41
Hey people,

I'm in Masterton from today (24th December) until 30th December.. Not on a bike, as mine is completely munted, but would be keen to meet up with a KiwiBiker or two.. PM me or post on this thread or whatever..

Have fun everyone,
Rob

crashe
24th December 2006, 10:03
There are a few down that way.......

Elle... is in Carterton.......

Have fun down there mate....... merry xmas etc....

You say the bike is munted....... what did you do to it?

Curse of the skidMark!

Mrs Busa Pete
24th December 2006, 12:03
Hey people,

I'm in Masterton from today (24th December) until 30th December.. Not on a bike, as mine is completely munted, but would be keen to meet up with a KiwiBiker or two.. PM me or post on this thread or whatever..

Have fun everyone,
Rob

HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN AUCKLAND BY THE 31ST.

Maha
24th December 2006, 12:18
Hey people,

Have fun everyone,
Rob

Say hi to Elle and Lissa if ya get to meet them....:yes:
And make sure you visit the Horseshoe tavern while ya there, oh, and see that big roundabout by the Horseshoe?.... well about 20 years ago i was best man at a mates wedding, we had him in the middle....naked with a ball and chain. Also had the cars on it doing wheelies.....ah the memories....:innocent:

ZeroIndex
24th December 2006, 14:22
There are a few down that way.......

Elle... is in Carterton.......

Have fun down there mate....... merry xmas etc....

You say the bike is munted....... what did you do to it?
Rings and valves are gone, as well as the forks bent, fork springs screwed, wheel bearings front and rear.. the list goes on.. never buy a bike that MarkAuckland has crashed even if it goes at the time..

HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN AUCKLAND BY THE 31ST.
yeah, will be back in Hamilton on the evening of the 30th.. don't have any transport up to Auckland.. what was that earlier this month about the possibility of DMNTD pillioning me up? If not I'll try arrange something somehow..

Say hi to Elle and Lissa if ya get to meet them....:yes:
And make sure you visit the Horseshoe tavern while ya there, oh, and see that big roundabout by the Horseshoe?.... well about 20 years ago i was best man at a mates wedding, we had him in the middle....naked with a ball and chain. Also had the cars on it doing wheelies.....ah the memories....:innocent:
um.. I've just been told that's in town.. will search for Elle and Lissa's usernames (or anyone else in Masterton).. Damn I miss my bike..

Ronin
25th December 2006, 06:41
PM me mate. I have beers. If your lucky you may convince me to get elle and Lissa in on it as well. :yes:

ZeroIndex
25th December 2006, 22:34
PM me mate. I have beers. If your lucky you may convince me to get elle and Lissa in on it as well. :yes:

Just got back from Ronin's place, thanks for the beers :)
Hope to catch up with some more Masterton KB's before I head back to Hamilton..
Also, hope that everyone who's going to the Wanganui races tomorrow enjoys themselves

ZeroIndex
28th December 2006, 23:27
Well, Lissa ended up busy heading off somewhere which was ok, so ended up meeting Kenji at Stella. 1st drink I ordered, the keg came to an end just before my glass was full, so I got it for FREE!!!!!!

I must say, Masterton has definitely improved since the last time I was here (December 2003), really growing into a nice little city... still prefer Hamilton, but for a couple of days, it's a nice place to 'get away' from... a fair amount. Tomorrow (Friday) is going to be my last day in Masterton, and on Saturday morning, the long trip back to Hamilton by 7-seater cage will commence. Thanks to Ronin and Kenji for meeting up and making this a bit less dull (without my bike).. Lissa: hope you had a good trip wherever you had to run off to.

Ronin
29th December 2006, 06:34
Was good ta meet ya mate. Thanks for the baby sitting lol.

Ohhhhhhhh 7 hours in the cage. Yikes.

ZeroIndex
29th December 2006, 13:57
Was good ta meet ya mate. Thanks for the baby sitting lol.

Ohhhhhhhh 7 hours in the cage. Yikes.

it's actually about 5 hours, 6 from Welly..

elle-f
29th December 2006, 14:16
Laffin - just read the rest of the posts AFTER i sent the PM!

Ronin
29th December 2006, 19:44
Laffin - just read the rest of the posts AFTER i sent the PM!

Thats Teachers for ya :second:

elle-f
30th December 2006, 05:53
OMG ya little smartie! I didn't have my red pen with me so i really wasn't interested in reading on :laugh: