PDA

View Full Version : Been a while...

Brownbikerbabe
29th December 2006, 06:37
Since I last visited KB, missed you guys, I just wanted to drop in to wish you all a Fantastic New Year and hope 2007 will bring great, new and exciting things for us all.
Ride safely.
Cheers!:drinknsin
BTW...No snow in Southern Ontario, Canada...WTF? I actually want snow, who'da thawt.

nadroj
29th December 2006, 07:31
Won't be able to write in the snow with my yellow pencil.

duckaddict
29th December 2006, 07:49
Why Canada? There's snow in NZ... a while ago :)

Maha
29th December 2006, 08:25
Since I last visited KB, missed you guys, I just wanted to drop in to wish you all a Fantastic New Year and hope 2007 will bring great, new and exciting things for us all.
Ride safely.
BTW...No snow in Southern Ontario, Canada...WTF? I actually want snow, who'da thawt.

Hiya BB, have met several Canadian's here in recent weeks, one lives here and rides a Harley, she has a friend over from Ontario (sp) whos also rides but leaves to go back mid Jan', he may come back....:blip: the other one is a female, her logon is 'bikerbabe' and she leaves to go back soon also. My soon to be wife was born in Montreal, please excuse any spelling mistakes of place names.....:innocent:

Nitzer
30th December 2006, 10:35
Ride safely.

I'm sure the snow will come soon! My brother lives in your part of the world (Chatham) and he bitches, moans slags off every winter when he's snowed in as he is unable to work......I think they call it 'cabin fever'!

sunhuntin
30th December 2006, 13:44
Ride safely.

howdy eh?

my partner lives in meaford and tells me theres no snow. i told him without snow its not xmas! wtf is up with the weather lately?

what part of ontario do you live in? i miss it there so much...

NighthawkNZ
30th December 2006, 14:21
I got heaps of musican friends from Canada... even a couple from that larger state of canada the big one further south.... :rofl: :dodge:

no snow well we seem to have had some the other day in summer.... WTF??? hope you have a great and safe new year... have fun and stay safe, live to ride and ride to live.