PDA

View Full Version : Donnington MotoGP Footage **No Spoilers**

k14
26th July 2004, 10:44
Here is last nights race: http://motogp.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/292/292667_80889.wmv

Enjoy

Cajun
26th July 2004, 11:33
cheers k14 your a legend i have it sucked down in 1 hour

time to make a dvd tonight

Eddieb
26th July 2004, 13:00
A lot smaller file this time, almost half the size, I wonder if that means the voice and sound will be worse.

wari
26th July 2004, 19:11
YOu're a thoroghly bluddy nice bluddy thorogh bluddy good bloke K14 ...

YOu will get a beer frome someday ...

ANd thats a fact ... :yeah:

no ... THats a promice :spudwave:

erik
26th July 2004, 21:12
A lot smaller file this time, almost half the size, I wonder if that means the voice and sound will be worse.

214.35MB according to getright. Are you sure you're download hasn't stopped part way through? That happened to me with the last one and I didn't realise it till I was watching it and it stopped half way through.

Anyway, thanks k14 :niceone:

What's this? "Network cable unplugged"? @#$^ %^$# %&**&%^
Looks like I'll have to download it some other time, it's annoying my brother having the hub in his room, he doesn't even bother asking me to stop downloading, just unplugs me and I've gotta go all the way upstairs and ask him to plug me back in... *grumble grumble*

Eddieb
27th July 2004, 10:14
Are you sure you're download hasn't stopped part way through? That happened to me with the last one and I didn't realise it till I was watching it and it stopped half way through.

Just tried it again and got the full download this time. Sweeeet!

Thanks again K14 :first:

Hoon
27th July 2004, 10:15
Cheers dude!! Been out of town and didn't even know the race was on! Thanks for making sure us KBers still got our fix!!!