PDA

View Full Version : Ruapuna meet up Friday 5/01/07?

White trash
29th December 2006, 16:09
Hey guys.

Anyone wanna meet at Ruapuna on Friday next week for a couple of laps? I'll be there about 9-10am. (Providing I can bludge a tyre that'll last the trip)

Aaron? You up for a rematch?

onearmedbandit
29th December 2006, 16:23
Fuck, why Friday?? The one day I need to be at work. Still try and see if I can get the day off.

Oh yeah, don't think Aaron has got internet access at the moment. PM me if you want his number Jimmy.

TonyB
29th December 2006, 16:31
Hmmmm, supposed to be working. Going on holiday the next day, so would require clearance from both boss AND wife.... can't see it happening bugrit.

Kickaha
29th December 2006, 17:13
Hey guys.

Anyone wanna meet at Ruapuna on Friday next week for a couple of laps? I'll be there about 9-10am. (Providing I can bludge a tyre that'll last the trip)

Aaron? You up for a rematch?

I'll bring the bucket to give you a kicking :bleh:

White trash
29th December 2006, 17:16
Fuckin terrified

k14
29th December 2006, 17:40
You double checked to see if the track is open? Might not be around this time of year. Need to give them a ring first i'd say.

Two Smoker
29th December 2006, 17:45
Fuckin terrified

Why dont you come and play with the big boys on that day at teretonga???

dangerous
29th December 2006, 18:00
I'll bring the bucket to give you a kicking :bleh:

And I'll bring the MTB to give you a kicking :bleh:

How long ya down for WT?

MVnut
29th December 2006, 18:00
Hey OAB, probably planned for Friday cos you jes too feckin fast:scooter:

TonyB
30th December 2006, 08:47
Now have spousal approval. Now to talk nicely to the boss...

White trash
30th December 2006, 08:50
Annnnnnndddd, I've had a change of travel plans.

I'll still stop by the track as I believe Fizzerdork and Flame will be in attendance, but alas, I'll be in the cage.

TonyB
30th December 2006, 08:55
Scared of the buckets huh?

k14
30th December 2006, 09:34
Think it might be dangerous's offer to bring the MTB. We all know that with the MTB comes the lycra, still have nightmares about the day I saw him wearing those...... My councilor says they should fade away with time though.

onearmedbandit
30th December 2006, 10:09
Local councilor?

Damn WT, why no bike huh?

White trash
30th December 2006, 10:10
Decided it was a bit selfish to leave Riff raff and the kids at home while I fuck off for a three day tour of the South.

Must be gettin' soft in me old age.....................

onearmedbandit
30th December 2006, 11:10
Wow must be. Good on ya though mate, hopefully catch up with you anyway.

Kickaha
30th December 2006, 18:43
He's been offered an immaculately prepared race bike to ride, dunno if he'll be man enough for it though :bleh:

TonyB
30th December 2006, 19:30
Can't be one of yours then!

dangerous
30th December 2006, 19:44

Hahahahaha.... good one, bit low tho Tony :scooter:

He's been offered an immaculately prepared race bike to ride, dunno if he'll be man enough for it though :bleh:

My moneys on him not being...

mikey
30th December 2006, 20:05
jimmys scared that drews gonna kick his ass so hes not riding

bwahahahahahhahaha

if ya cant beat him no point letting them beat you eh.

its alright.
just relax
your friends cant hurt you anymore

Kickaha
31st December 2006, 13:25

Oi I'll have you know I even polished the LC before Wanganui (not that you could tell the difference)

Rashika
31st December 2006, 21:28
we all wanna know...10 of us at MyGSXF's place...wtf are all you loosers doing on line??? Its new years eve you should be partying, oh and by the way MyGSXF is pissed as a fart, and she says 'giiiiiiiiiiiddayyyyyyy' (in a very pissed way...I'm translating from her drunk speak)

Bren_chch
1st January 2007, 10:57
hehehe!! :Punk:

TonyB
1st January 2007, 20:01
Just a note to say I won't be attending. The plan was to work tomorrow and take Friday off. Fate just slapped me... hard. I just watched a movie called 'Click'. Tomorrow the B family are going somewhere fun, together.

Jimmy- good on you mate.

SDU
2nd January 2007, 15:22
Decided it was a bit selfish to leave Riff raff and the kids at home while I fuck off for a three day tour of the South.

Must be gettin' soft in me old age.....................

Hey u soft old buggar why don't you grab the clan & get us lazy locals to meet you at a family bar/cafe while you are in our neck of woods.

TonyB
3rd January 2007, 19:37
Righto, have managed to get the morning off. So providing the track is actually open (has anybody checked yet?) I'll be out there wobbling around. Looking forward to it!

Bren_chch
3rd January 2007, 19:59
eh what when, i come watch

MyGSXF
3rd January 2007, 20:13
we all wanna know...10 of us at MyGSXF's place...wtf are all you loosers doing on line??? Its new years eve you should be partying, oh and by the way MyGSXF is pissed as a fart, and she says 'giiiiiiiiiiiddayyyyyyy' (in a very pissed way...I'm translating from her drunk speak)

HEY... :gob: where da FERK did THIS post come from....!!!!?????? :gob:

It wasn't me.. honest.. :innocent: I've been set up.. :spudwhat: it's a conspiracy I tell you!!! :shifty:

TonyB
3rd January 2007, 20:36
eh what when, i come watch

Friday 5th January.
Morning.
You RIDE, not watch.

Bren_chch
3rd January 2007, 20:56
u gan loan me a bike are ya? :Punk:

TonyB
3rd January 2007, 20:59
u gan loan me a bike are ya? :Punk:

Yup.

You can use my bucket:scooter: Might be able to beat ya then

Bren_chch
3rd January 2007, 21:01
me and ur bucket dont have a good history... i come watch and point at you! :D

TonyB
4th January 2007, 08:21
Kickaha just sent me a text to say the track is not open on Friday, as it is official practice day for Lady Wigram. Bugger!

Bren_chch
4th January 2007, 10:03
how rude!..........