PDA

View Full Version : Looky,Looky!!! I found it...

degrom
30th December 2006, 15:36
I am sure we are all familiar with Murphy's law... Well I think we need to create a new law. For all the times you can't find something and Five minutes after you have told every one that you can't find it, you find it!!! (Might call it Bush's Rule!!!)

Well I was after a tool to set the air/fuel mixture on my XV's carbs.(Limeted space) After looking around and asking around on the forum about, it came to me.(Luckily I did not import it from the UK)

It's a really nice little ratchet that can take screwdriver bits and 1/4" sockets at the back.

Steam
30th December 2006, 15:48
Tool Nerd!
Good find, many a time I have needed just that wee beastie. May I inquire where and how much?

degrom
30th December 2006, 15:59
Tool Nerd!
Good find, many a time I have needed just that wee beastie. May I inquire where and how much?

:innocent: I actually feel stupid about that part!!!

Mitre 10 Mega Petone, for an unbelievable $17.95... They are close to the screwdrivers, but you have to bend down to actually see them. They might have only received the stock recently, because it was not there a few weeks ago. (Plenty left)

Now I only need a 4 barrel manometer to sync and tune my bikes.
Anyone know where I can get a Manometer locally?
(Getting it from the UK works out at about $300.)

degrom
30th December 2006, 16:11
Correction... It was actually $15.87 and the slip call's it a "SCREDRIVER RATCHET"

riffer
30th December 2006, 19:13
Tool Nerd!

Surely not. A real tool nerd would have used his tools to make the appropriate tool, like my special fork seal installation tool. :mellow: