PDA

View Full Version : Donnington GP - Wgtn Viewing Thursday 29/7

Deano
26th July 2004, 16:10
Hey gang,

usual story, my place at 7.30pm for start of GP.

Bring own beer and food. Hot drinks supplied by the missus (bless her heart)

See you then.

All welcome, especially fellow Team Honda members.

wkid_one
26th July 2004, 16:58
Not me - I will be cut open and hoblling everywhere - unless someone wishes to pick me up and drop me off.

White trash
26th July 2004, 17:13
Not me - I will be cut open and hoblling everywhere - unless someone wishes to pick me up and drop me off.

Sure thing, you can come on the back of the Trash-man's latest aquisition.

If ya think you're tuff ee-nuff...... :confused:

Ms Piggy
26th July 2004, 17:21
I'll try & be there & bring Kickaha along if he has arrived by then...or I may just send him if I'm studying :)

wkid_one
26th July 2004, 17:42
Sure thing, you can come on the back of the Trash-man's latest aquisition.

If ya think you're tuff ee-nuff...... :confused:
ate you are on - text me 027 2 8 98 68 on Thursday

Kickaha
26th July 2004, 18:07
I'll try & be there & bring Kickaha along if he has arrived by then...or I may just send him if I'm studying :)

SEND ME,SEND ME? yes mistress, whatever you say mistress!

LB
27th July 2004, 05:28
Usual two seats please Deano.

Also, I might be bringing along another bloke (as well as Hamish) - not sure yet.

Wkid_one : where do you live?

Kickaha: looking forward to catching up.

I might wear my new Capirossi bandana. But only if you guys PROMISE not give me shit about it.....

Theyoshie: try to bring Martin along so I can inspect his wounds and massage away the aches if he's got any left.

Deano
27th July 2004, 07:53
I might wear my new Capirossi bandana. But only if you guys PROMISE not give me shit about it.....

Yeah sure....ah...right on...um.... I mean would we ever give you shit Lynda, especially about Ducati's.......

F5 Dave
27th July 2004, 10:14
I missed the last one as I was sick (hence didn't make the tukas as well), keen for this one but I’ll have to try & wiggle out of a dinner my girl wants me to go to.

Update
Waahoo! More like an eel than a worm & I'm out of dinner. :scooter:

LB
28th July 2004, 05:38
I missed the last one as I was sick (hence didn't make the tukas as well), keen for this one but I’ll have to try & wiggle out of a dinner my girl wants me to go to.

Update
Waahoo! More like an eel than a worm & I'm out of dinner. :scooter:

F5 Dave: do you want a ride? We'll be home about 6.10pm, change into the warm Ducati duds, leave home again around 6.25pm, over KGB to Taita, pick up Chinese (someone at work raved on about a takeaway there that they go to all the time so thought we'd try it), then onto Deanos. We'll be coming home fairly well straight after the GP.

You're welcome to a ride if you'd like.

Recognised you at the lights on Sunday at teh last minute - I thought "who the hell's that waving at us? I don't know anyone in a white Laser (or whatever it was, bit far away at the time)!

Deano
28th July 2004, 08:17
pick up Chinese (someone at work raved on about a takeaway there that they go to all the time so thought we'd try it)

Have you tried Hunful Restaurant (and T/A's) at the bottom of Queens Drive -orange beef mmmmmmmmmm

F5 Dave
28th July 2004, 09:29
Lynda Yeah ok I’m in. Thanks.

PS that was my girl’s laser but she was sick of driving :o . I don’t own a car.

A van maybe, but. . .

LB
29th July 2004, 05:30
F5 Dave: will pick you up tonight on our way out. If we get stuck at work and have to go straight to Deano's, we'll give you a call at home on the way out from town to let you know.

Deano: might try that place in Queen's Drive instead of Taita - orange beef is yummy - I've looked it up on the phone book, 44 Queen's Drive. I may as well have it while I've still got some teeth left (see "tooth" thread)

F5 Dave
29th July 2004, 09:17
Damn girl! What are you doing cohesive enough to type at 5:30 in the morning!!

Yes sounds cool. Assume you have my number somewhere? In phone book or I’ll PM.

LB
30th July 2004, 05:44
Another great night in Deano's gargre.

Nice to see you there Kickaha.

Ducati (Capirossi) was leading for several laps!!!!!!!!!
:first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

I got VERY excited!!!! Must have been because I was wearing my Capriossi bandana!!

Deano: your recommendation of the orange beef from Hunful lived up to expectation - really lovely. :)