PDA

View Full Version : NAaFI's ZXR

Animal
1st January 2007, 22:23
Progress at last! I've decided that if I'm ever going to get NAaFI's bike (and her bloody persistent bitching, nagging and whining) out of my garage, I need to commit more time to the project. So as of a week ago, I've been putting in 4 hours a day into the bike - and the results are inspiring! In fact, I've never known her to be this quiet!:laugh:

crashe
1st January 2007, 22:26
good lad........ keep up the good work......:yes:

The sooner you get her bike back on the road the better...:scooter:

Animal
1st January 2007, 22:32
good lad........ keep up the good work......:yes:

The sooner you get her bike back on the road the better...:scooter:
Cheers, crashe. I can certainly relate to her frustration. There's not a helluva lot of fun in owning a bike and not being able to ride it. Not that this "Summer" has been the best... :laugh:

placidfemme
2nd January 2007, 11:24
Awesome... 4 hours a day = at the least a 6pack of beer and at least 500g of biltong... tell her you'll invoice her!

lol and I hope your taking pictures of your progress :)

Animal
2nd January 2007, 12:09
Awesome... 4 hours a day = at the least a 6pack of beer and at least 500g of biltong... tell her you'll invoice her!

lol and I hope your taking pictures of your progress :)
Hell yeah! It's gonna take her farkin' years to repay me! My skill and expertise doesn't come cheap!
She has been very helpful though. She actually gets into her overalls before raiding my fridge and sitting down to watch me work. :laugh:
Yep, I've been taking pics, which I'll gather into some kind of intelligent sequence and maybe dump into an album. Probably hers.

BTW Happy 2007, Buddy. Hope this year delivers everything you wish for.