PDA

View Full Version : Fogarty to break NZ record

Joni
2nd January 2007, 16:18
This was sent through to KB via email... thought some of you might be interested in the read, and if in Chch on the 20th, having a lookie. :yes:

TonyB
2nd January 2007, 16:41
Wonder what time it will be? Lexies 5th birthday party that day you see.

Lou Girardin
2nd January 2007, 16:44
What record?
The number of competitors that have shagged his Missus?

MVnut
2nd January 2007, 17:14
Lou, if you haven't got anything nice to say............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................:angry:

onearmedbandit
2nd January 2007, 19:02
What record?
The number of competitors that have shagged his Missus?

Lou, if you haven't got anything nice to say............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................:angry:

I don't think he actually read the article, as I suspect Mr Girardin is thinking of Carl Fogarty.

Ghost Lemur
2nd January 2007, 21:51
Was planning on taking the boys to it anyway. Took them last year but it was too windy and the freestylers didn't even get off the ground.Boys were totally gutted.

Hopefully things are a bit better this year. If not, I wont be bothering again.

Lou Girardin
3rd January 2007, 04:58
I don't think he actually read the article, as I suspect Mr Girardin is thinking of Carl Fogarty.

Oooops! That's what two Mojitos will do.

rustys
3rd March 2007, 18:31
Damian will try again tomorrow at the "Full throttle auto X " games held in Hastings, on a KX250cc. The weather in Christchurch prevented his first offical world record attempt. He has already jumped 174 feet and is aiming at doing a 200 ft jump over 25 cars tomorrow. Evil Knievel holds the world record at 152 ft jumping over 18 cars. He will jump the cars using a ramp at one end landing onto flat ground at the other.:rockon:
Best of luck buddy and hope to see you back here at work Monday.