PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Gisborne???

aff-man
27th July 2004, 16:04
I am looking at buying a bike from Gisborne and was wondering if anyone in that area knew of a good bike shop that i can get it assessed at? Don't want to be buying rubbish

LB
28th July 2004, 05:45
Calling Toads!!!!!!!!!

Jbee
31st July 2004, 12:36
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] You could try CGM motorcycles the yamaha and kawasaki dealer in gissy ,theve been pretty reliable over the yrs and look after me pretty good , Paul corrin and Peter Graham are good blokes .
thier web site if you want it is [url]www.cgmmotorcycles.co.nz . Allso a mechanic Rex , at Watts motors the Suzuki agent knows his way around a bike or two .
cgm phone 06-8676638 Watts motors ,06-8674749 . Hope it helps :apint:

aff-man
1st August 2004, 01:31
Cheers i am checking out a vfr400 in wellington but if it falls through it'll be gisbourne contacting time to see about one there

Kwaka-Kid
1st August 2004, 02:30
WICKED AFFMAN!!!! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT MATE! Dont hesitate. and if its a NC30 dude dont worry if its missing bits, ive got enough to almost build a whole bike short of a frame and some fairings.
Also got the M-MAX derestrictor box, couple of pipes i been testing on the viffers, hmm loads of stuff! man you shouldnt have let me find out, now when we have to catch up and i wont shuttup about viffers!
oh, just hope it doesnt need spark plugs, at $45-55rrp each it kinda kills your wallet... and no, that doesnt mean if you know an importer they can get them loads cheaper in NZ, i was still looking @ around $38 a plug!

Jbee
1st August 2004, 09:46
You welcome ,if ya need anymore info feel free to drop me a line .,
Good luck with the VFR in welly ,hope it all goes well for ya dude .