PDA

View Full Version : West Auckland bike chase (7 January)

scooterboynz
7th January 2007, 17:21
just seen a couple of bikes being chased by three patrol cars along the north western then off te atatu south towards henderson , one was a late ninetys gsx-r 600/750 matt black and the other a 250 of some sort , anyone from here?

Jeff Sichoe
7th January 2007, 17:25
Do you honestly think that they would own up here, on a public forum, with no restrictions on who could read it?

Sounds like fun though :)

Timber020
7th January 2007, 17:29
Oh yeah, that was me, I really want a GSXR1000 but since I only have a 750 I have to ride a 250 at the same time to get the same speed sensation.

Having multiple personalities allows me to do this without trouble and means I never get in trouble for it as one of "the others" takes the rap.....sucker. Doesnt stop my ass from hurt'n at times.

crashe
7th January 2007, 18:51
Oldguy, Lteejay and myself saw the rider all in black on a black bike being chased up the Nor-western motorway with 5 cop cars chasing the rider.

We had only just gotten onto the motorway getting near the Royal Rd on-ramp and zap went past the rider... there was even a firetruck heading up the same way not long after that.

Then later on near the western Springs off ramp a rider flew past us at the speed of knots... weaving in and out of cars dangerously, having just past a cop sitting on the side of the motorway.
The cop stayed where he was.

So I don't know if that was the same rider who managed to elude the police and if the police gave up the chase.

The rider had a number of options when he got to the end of the motorway:
*Go along Greenheithe with heaps of traffic.
*Go left towards 16 and head up that way.
*Go left and head towards Massey and go back along Royal Rd to the motorway and back down the motorway
*Go left towards Massey and either go down Triangle Rd or Don Bucks Rd.

Or just give up and take the punishment for what ever the rider did.

Lteejay
7th January 2007, 19:04
Does anyone know what went on out West (Auckland) today or in that direction. Many cops speeding down the north-western motorway - about 6pm.

crashe
7th January 2007, 19:31
Does anyone know what went on out West (Auckland) today or in that direction. Many cops speeding down the north-western motorway - about 6pm.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=41692

oldguy
7th January 2007, 19:41
Think they were chasing a runner on a motorbike just got on to the northwest at the westgate end, riding with crashie who was helping another Kber just cant remeber her name sorry. when we notice flashing lights in the distance on the other side of the motorway and a motorbike well ahead of them flying along it looked like they were chasing him. must have been about six cars, we got to about point Chev turn off when a bike came past us moving very quick looked like the same bike but no cops chasing so I could be wrong.

doc
7th January 2007, 19:49
It was me I thought I had missed Shortland Street.

pervert
7th January 2007, 19:51
I seen that too...:shutup:

Lou Girardin
7th January 2007, 20:14
Let's describe the bike and the riders kit on a public forum, shall we?

N4CR
7th January 2007, 20:23
Hopefully it wasn't stolen.... I can remember a story about a newb cop saying (someone ages ago on a scanner..) 'it's one of those bikes that don't stop for us, the ones with the *LED taillights' hahahahahahahahah :Punk:

edit:
As WINJA is not on here ANYMORE i'll do the honours:

'FUCKIN PIGS TAX GATHERING AND CRAP HOPE HE GOT AWAY WITH IT I WOULDA DITCHED THEM TOO' or something along those lines.

Ciao ladies and gentlemen!

sAsLEX
7th January 2007, 20:24
Let's describe the bike and the riders kit on a public forum, shall we?

Black gear and black bike..... yip narrowing it down a whole lot!

And surely the 5 cop cars saw somethign!??

N4CR
7th January 2007, 20:29
Black gear and black bike..... yip narrowing it down a whole lot!

And surely the 5 cop cars saw somethign!??

*LED taillights? Black bike rider, darn probably was me then eh? No.. wait.. one of 100+ people on here maybe?

sAsLEX
7th January 2007, 20:31
LCD taillights?

Liquid Crystal Display taillights? He on a bike or a calculator!?

N4CR
7th January 2007, 20:34
Liquid Crystal Display taillights? He on a bike or a calculator!?

it was actually a CASIO KNUCKLEHEAD ULTRAWIDE DYNAMAG FXHGHJWLDT.

LED damnit ya poof haha. *edits*. Long time no see sazzy!

edit:
Show us your burn-outs 7th January 2007 21:31 7th February 2007 21:31 1 Typing with the Caps lock on Hitcher

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I GOT REFRACTED!!!

TygerTung
7th January 2007, 20:38
Black rider on Black bike? Being a bit racist eh????????? :p Nah how do you know he was black? was he just wearing a t shirt or somthing?

The_Dover
7th January 2007, 20:45
it was actually a CASIO KNUCKLEHEAD ULTRAWIDE DYNAMAG FXHGHJWLDT.

LED damnit ya poof haha. *edits*. Long time no see sazzy!

edit:
Show us your burn-outs 7th January 2007 21:31 7th February 2007 21:31 1 Typing with the Caps lock on Hitcher

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I GOT REFRACTED!!!

it can't have been no4skn doing a runner. seen the chicken strips on his sheepfighter??

are you saving some rubber for your barmitzvah jewboy?

sAsLEX
7th January 2007, 20:46
it can't have been no4skn doing a runner. seen the chicken strips on his sheepfighter??

This post has no relevance since the chase as we know it was on a Motorway!?

The_Dover
7th January 2007, 20:55
This post has no relevance since the chase as we know it was on a Motorway!?

get back to scrubbing your poop deck popeye

Blondini
7th January 2007, 22:00
any one know the colour of the 250?:shutup: :shutup:

Jantar
7th January 2007, 22:21
3 cops, then 5 cops, then 6 cops. Jeez, one would have been enough and the others could be answering 111 calls.

Down here I've never seen more than one cop chase one vehicle, and this time of year we do get more than one vehicle using the road at a time. :dodge:

N4CR
7th January 2007, 23:35

are you saving some rubber for your barmitzvah jewboy?

FUNNY THAT WAS BEFORE IT WAS ROAD LEGAL HRRMM NOT EVEN A TACHO ON IT. PLATE BORROWED FRoM SOME GENEROUS PERSON. NO STRIPS ANYMORE DOVER, ASK ANYONE WHO'S SEEN IT.

HAVING 6 COPS IN A CHASE IS SO (WELL HEAPS OF REASONS) THEY CAN ATTEMPT TO CUT YOU OFF WHEN YOU TAKE A SIDE ROAD BY TAKING ALL POSSIBLE ROADS TO THAT LAST KNOWN POSITION AND BLOCK THE ROAD/KEEP TRACK OF YOU IF THEY SEE YOU COMING, PITY IT DON'T WORK SO WELL WHEN YOU CAN GET THROUGH A GAP AS WIDE AS A PERSON ON A BIKE. :scooter: THERE ARE MANY OTHER REASONS ALSO ANOTHER BEING IF YOU LOOSE ONE THEN THERE ARE MORE CHANCES THEY CAN FIND YOU AGAIN. ALSO WHEN THEY COMPLETELY LOOSE YOU THEY GO CHECKING ALL THE SIDE ROADS SO WITH 6 CARS THEY CAN CHECK QUITE THROUGHLY. I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THEM TO GET THE CHOPPER UP FOR THAT CHASE BUT IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T GET THERE IN TIME, GOOD 3-5 MINS USUALLY IF IT'S UP WITHIN A REASONABLE DISTANCE SO THATS ALL THE TIME YOU GOT TO GET CLEAR FROM YOUR QUARRY.

The_Dover
8th January 2007, 05:01
FUNNY THAT WAS BEFORE IT WAS ROAD LEGAL HRRMM NOT EVEN A TACHO ON IT. PLATE BORROWED FRoM SOME GENEROUS PERSON. NO STRIPS ANYMORE DOVER, ASK ANYONE WHO'S SEEN IT.

so how was your barmitzvah? did you invite your hero, the caps lock king?

Patrick
15th January 2007, 22:26
Hopefully it wasn't stolen.... I can remember a story about a newb cop saying (someone ages ago on a scanner..) 'it's one of those bikes that don't stop for us, the ones with the *LED taillights' hahahahahahahahah :Punk:

edit:
As WINJA is not on here ANYMORE i'll do the honours:

'FUCKIN PIGS TAX GATHERING AND CRAP HOPE HE GOT AWAY WITH IT I WOULDA DITCHED THEM TOO' or something along those lines.

Ciao ladies and gentlemen!

And if it was a stolen bike... someone on KB's pride and joy....?

Been away for a while... whats up with Winja???

Lou Girardin
16th January 2007, 05:51
And if it was a stolen bike... someone on KB's pride and joy....?

Been away for a while... whats up with Winja???

He made one new friend too many.

Patrick
16th January 2007, 08:42
He made one new friend too many.

I take he burst into his usual poetic prose once too often then? Don't leave me hangin...