PDA

View Full Version : Not much I know, but?

Maha
7th January 2007, 19:41
Ended up in Kerikeri yesterday/today. Took this pic only cos' i could and the fact that we were there...Stunning weather/Temps ment for an awsome ride. :sunny: :scooter: :sunny:

MyGSXF
7th January 2007, 19:49
Ended up in Kerikeri yesterday/today. Took this pic only cos' i could and the fact that we were there...Stunning weather/Temps ment for an awsome ride. :sunny: :scooter: :sunny:

& a very nice piccy it is too.. :yes:

Jen :rockon:

Colapop
7th January 2007, 19:50
Pretty sweet down here today too... The bike is getting a maintenance break but I still got out there. Started learning to windsurf... awesome day!

Edbear
7th January 2007, 19:53
Hey! Your bike is WAY too clean, Mate! Great pic, by the way!

Just back from 2-weeks cruisin' in our van along with daughter and Son-In-law in theirs. Did 2000k's with beds in the back and had a ball! However, the Missus goes back to work tomorrow and I still got a week left... Guess wot I's gonna do...!

She doesn't work Fridays though so we'll have a 3-day weekend before I start back Monday. Might suggest she hop on the back for some biking together for a last holiday fling thing...

Mom
7th January 2007, 20:09
Pretty sweet down here today too... The bike is getting a maintenance break but I still got out there. Started learning to windsurf... awesome day!

Windsurfing is really hard to do.........good luck with that mate!......and yes what a pearla weekend for sure..........now all we can hope is that it keeps this up for another 3 weeks or so...:yes:

Colapop
7th January 2007, 20:10
What??!!?? And have, like, a summer???!?!!??

Maha
7th January 2007, 20:14
Hey! Your bike is WAY too clean, Mate! Great pic, by the way!

The clean look comes with the compliments of The bike shop that put new brake pads on her last week.....they dirty it ...they clean it....:yes:

Maha
7th January 2007, 20:17
Started learning to windsurf... awesome day!

Must need a ferkin' big board and a spinnaker to get you movin' aye Col?.....:Punk:

SixPackBack
7th January 2007, 20:29
Is that bike standing up without a side stand??:dodge:

MaxB
7th January 2007, 23:42
Any ride up there is an awesome ride, eh?

I was there on Tuesday. Took off heading north for a quick ride, kept avoiding the holiday traffic and somehow ended up in Cape Reinga. Came back through Mangonui and Kerikeri chasing the setting sun - magic. Just on 1000 ks for the trip.

Wolf
12th January 2007, 08:06
Huh? even with my crap eyesight I can see the stand in the thumbnail. Should you be riding in your condition :devil2:

LilSel
12th January 2007, 08:11
Very cool Pic Mr Maha Man :D
Nice bike too, love the blue :love:

Maha
12th January 2007, 20:11

Tyres aint that square Mr couch Slayer of five.....:rolleyes: