PDA

View Full Version : Pukie track day 21 January

jade
8th January 2007, 09:33
Hey all was just wondering who is doing this trackday >>???
I will be... It will be my first...
is being run by kiwitrackdays.co.nz
So whose in ?

RM125king
8th January 2007, 10:05
NO i will not be there for $130

M1CRO
8th January 2007, 11:19
yeah i will be there
Ditto - I will be there too :yes:
There is another thread on this somewhere...

Hellraiser
8th January 2007, 13:10
yep i'm going to be there too

hurricane_r
8th January 2007, 13:11
yeh i really wanna go, if anyones taking a van or ute down and has spare room for a ruthless :P 250 i will pay, (no licence :( )

i wanna get a 1.18 :D and practise b4 street stock

eviltwin
8th January 2007, 18:11
count me in!

R6_kid
8th January 2007, 20:41
like i said bro, will be there either way, bank will decide whether i make it out on the track or not... BDO is looking kinda tasty too!

jade
9th January 2007, 12:55
I keep hearing rumours the bdo has sold out, first time ever...
Fucking EMO' s ....wanting to see muse
As for the track day I think im gonna put myself in the slowest group to start with... I dont care if im slow, i aint binning my bike again !

jade
10th January 2007, 09:53
anyone else ?

RM125king
10th January 2007, 10:46
it costs $130 fukn dollars. fuk that im not paying that to go around puke the most dangerous track in the world. what a rip. look at the manfield event coming up. costs $40 bucks thats what it should be and i will keep coming back at the price. For a bit more you can hire the whole track at pukekohe for yourself only.

sillywilly
10th January 2007, 20:10
gonna be there,never done puke before, but since i now live only 5mins down the road am keen to get to know it.hoping i can follow someones lines for the first session who's been there before

Kittyhawk
10th January 2007, 22:09
Im keen to do the track day but dont know any details....can anyome pm me further info?

Keystone19
10th January 2007, 22:13
Im keen to do the track day but dont know any details....can anyome pm me further info?

www.kiwitrackdays.co.nz

Great bunch of guys. You'll love it. I may be there - depends on how stuffed I am after their Manfeild day on the Friday.

Kittyhawk
10th January 2007, 22:18
www.kiwitrackdays.co.nz (http://www.kiwitrackdays.co.nz)

Great bunch of guys. You'll love it. I may be there - depends on how stuffed I am after their Manfeild day on the Friday.

Cool thanks I'll check out their website.

Ok just pre-booked......Im really nervous about loosing my track virginity!!!

ArcherWC
10th January 2007, 22:35

lol virginity from you just sounds wrong, now hellraiser, thats a different story

Keystone19
10th January 2007, 22:38
Im really nervous about loosing my track virginity!!!

Yep, I was the first time too - you'll be fine and if you are worried about what to do just ask someone who has been there before. There are some basic rules that are helpful to remember for your first time.

Kittyhawk
10th January 2007, 22:41
Yep, I was the first time too - you'll be fine and if you are worried about what to do just ask someone who has been there before. There are some basic rules that are helpful to remember for your first time.

Thanks yes I'll be putting my hand up and asking questions.

Hope the weather is going to be good for the day.

Archer - Im sweet and innocent....the safety vest said it all!!!:innocent:

M1CRO
11th January 2007, 17:24
Im sweet and innocent....the safety vest said it all!!!:innocent:
Thats not all it said if I remember correctly :rofl: :killingme

Kittyhawk
11th January 2007, 19:51
Thats not all it said if I remember correctly :rofl: :killingme

Uh oh.....someone knows something hahah:shutup: :innocent: :Punk: It's ALL good!

jade
15th January 2007, 08:37
It'd be choice if someone took pictures during the day...

cagewrecker
15th January 2007, 08:50
:rockon: :Punk:

toymachine
15th January 2007, 10:47
I'll be there... unfortunately my mates at a wedding or i'd be employing her photography services for the day...

I'm paranoid about my tiny oil leak now since it's in another thread I wont be allowed to run... have to try get it sorted..

Sparkz
15th January 2007, 19:15
I'll be there.

Heres hoping the old girl holds together down the back straight.
:blink:

R6_kid
15th January 2007, 21:14
will be there with cam and video camera... cant promise mint detail but i'll try and get the vid cam on your bike for atleast one session dude.

puddy
15th January 2007, 21:33
Will be there.

jade
16th January 2007, 09:53
If anyone is taking a trailer from the shore to puke and back. I could really use a lift..
Will pay

HDTboy
16th January 2007, 20:32
will be there with cam and video camera... cant promise mint detail but i'll try and get the vid cam on your bike for atleast one session dude.

You better get some mint footage of me

Hellraiser
21st January 2007, 15:09
What a great day had a blast

Thanks to the organisers, can't wait for the next one.

Sorry no pic's i was too busy riding

HDTboy
21st January 2007, 18:42
Hey all was just wondering who is doing this trackday >>???
I will be... It will be my first...
is being run by kiwitrackdays.co.nz
So whose in ?

I was on the blue and white Gixxer, number 212. Were you with the guys on the R6's?
Apparently there's 500ish photos going up on the kiwitrackdays site

LaggCity
21st January 2007, 19:10
it costs $130 fukn dollars. fuk that im not paying that to go around puke the most dangerous track in the world. what a rip. look at the manfield event coming up. costs $40 bucks thats what it should be and i will keep coming back at the price. For a bit more you can hire the whole track at pukekohe for yourself only.

Guys it is $100 prepay just like KB track days, it was a great day heaps of track time, and on the weekend I will certainly go to another Kiwitrackday, good to see someone trying to make sure trackdays are easier to get to.

sillywilly
21st January 2007, 19:31
awesome day, first time in intermediate group, definitely improved my pace having faster guys around me.roll on the next one

Toast
21st January 2007, 19:33
Were there many people at this one? I hope that poor bastard Steve didn't make a loss on this one. He runs a very slick day, hope he keeps at it.

RM125king
21st January 2007, 19:35
I was on the blue and white Gixxer, number 212. Were you with the guys on the R6's?
Apparently there's 500ish photos going up on the kiwitrackdays site

yeah he was with us

HDTboy
21st January 2007, 19:42
Your mate on the black bike was pulling some impressive stand ups, made me jealous

oldguy
21st January 2007, 19:45
Some pics from todays Trackday

oldguy
21st January 2007, 20:01
Have got more pics too lazy to sort.

check this link for all the pic's http://invite.filmloop.com/x?ngS-KZPR18M9nDJo1a6kKUDTw-298XeJ

Keystone19
21st January 2007, 20:56
A really enjoyable day today.

Was not going as quickly as I have done previously and took me a while to figure it out but once I did I managed to drop the times a little.

Was great to see so many people enjoying themselves. The pace was sure picking up in the slow group as the day wore on and there were some mint wheelies in the medium session too!

Enjoyed dicing with M1CRO in the fast group. Got blasted backwards by him down the back straight but with some late braking and some speed around Jennian managed to keep him in sight...:yes:

M1CRO
21st January 2007, 21:30
Enjoyed dicing with M1CRO in the fast group. Got blasted backwards by him down the back straight but with some late braking and some speed around Jennian managed to keep him in sight...:yes:
Thanks Jill, thoroughly enjoyed riding with you...l was definitely getting better as the day progressed as was most people… Had major butterflies at the start of the day, but it all got better… Still a few corners to get better at.. :innocent:

The last session I touched 300k (on the speedo anyway) down the back straight, and managed to get out of the corner before the long straight at around 120k... still had heaps of braking room.. :innocent:

Might have to look at the discs, as they are still tinged a slight blue..

Awesome day people and thoroughly recommended :Punk:

HDTboy
24th January 2007, 17:24
Twas good to circulate with you a bit Micro. Even though you cheat on the straights :p

jade
27th January 2007, 18:51
Your mate on the black bike was pulling some impressive stand ups, made me jealous

He was aye, did the whole back straight right infront of me and he was standing up pushing 200.. hes only 18 too
pretty sure I know your bike... did it have the tyre warmers on it ?
I wanna get on a tighter track cuz I was maxing out quite a bit at puke, me and myles are aiming to do taupo on the 2nd

HDTboy
29th January 2007, 11:54
Yeah, Vtec and I were under a tent, with tyre warmers

jade
31st January 2007, 16:38
Im doing taupo friday, you ?

HDTboy
1st February 2007, 20:33
Saturday mate