PDA

View Full Version : This is a bike made for 8-year-olds...

pervert
9th January 2007, 20:28
...no really...a Honda CRF50.

This guy is correctly demonstrating how to wheelie. This takes a shitload more skill than all those sportbike riders who can power wheelie and think they are a big time stunter. Even if is in on a laughably small bike.

If you're not using the rear brake, it's not a real wheelie...:yes:

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://smg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/needspeed600/videos/MIDDLSKULR.flv"></embed>

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/needspeed600/videos/?action=view&current=MIDDLSKULR.flv

Timber020
9th January 2007, 20:42
Doing wheelies on little bikes is piss easy, they are small and light so your body represents the majority of controled balance weight, rather than the bike. Plus when you screw up your going slow and not falling far and the bike weighs sfa. I used to teach kids to ride MX. The smallest bikes we had were pw80s and I could wheelie on with much more ease than a RM125

Anyone on this site could wheelie a kids bike, takes alot more skill to wheelie a sportbike.

pervert
9th January 2007, 20:58
Anyone on this site could wheelie a kids bike, takes alot more skill to wheelie a sportbike.

True, but it takes more skill to ride a small bike on balance point, than it does to power wheelie a sportsbike, that's my point.

Anyone can twist a throttle and hang on, using the rear brake has to be learnt.

gamgee
9th January 2007, 21:05
nah I agree little bikes are easy too wheelie, I learnt to do it on a 125 2 stroke of some sort, just popped the clutch and bumped the front wheel, pulled back stood up and played with the throttle to keep me up there, was getting a good 30m or so before I had to bring it back down

Indiana_Jones
9th January 2007, 21:11
why does he need the gay hat and hoodie? lol

-Indy

pervert
9th January 2007, 21:12
nah I agree little bikes are easy too wheelie, I learnt to do it on a 125 2 stroke of some sort, just popped the clutch and bumped the front wheel, pulled back stood up and played with the throttle to keep me up there, was getting a good 30m or so before I had to bring it back down

You're still not getting it. I agree it's waaay harder to do a balance point wheelie on a sportbike than it is a small bike.

But I'm saying it's harder to do a balance point wheelie on a wee bike, than it is to do a power wheelie on a sportbike.

The difference is the use of rear brake, which means you can roll the wheelie indefinately, rather than having to put the front down because you run out of gearing...

awesker
9th January 2007, 22:37
He may be able to wheelie.. but he still looks like a tool with his hat sideways..

kro
13th January 2007, 18:30
He's still a wannabe whiteboy gangster playing on a 50cc scooter. He has one rear axle mounted footpeg too, that's cheating.

pervert
13th January 2007, 18:38
He's still a wannabe whiteboy gangster playing on a 50cc scooter. He has one rear axle mounted footpeg too, that's cheating.

Ummm no...it's not a scooter...:laugh:

onearmedbandit
13th January 2007, 18:44
Didn't think there was anyone here who thought they were a hardcore stunter because they can do power wheelies. Otherwise the kid has got skills.

I think most would know that doing a power wheelie is waaaay easier then holding any bike at balance point and performing tricks.

pervert
13th January 2007, 18:48
Didn't think there was anyone here who thought they were a hardcore stunter because they can do power wheelies. Otherwise the kid has got skills.

I think most would know that doing a power wheelie is waaaay easier then holding any bike at balance point and performing tricks.

Finally someone that understands. :rockon:

I'm not getting at anyone in particular. I just note a lot of people on any given motorbike forum thinking they are a hardcore stunter because they can twist the throttle on a 600 + cc sportbike.

onearmedbandit
13th January 2007, 18:52
Then they are fools.