PDA

View Full Version : My baby

gypsy
9th January 2007, 22:56
After sooooo many years of hanging out for a nice bike i could call my own , I bought one today. Spent too many years on the back of hubbies,or on my little shitter i have. Can get quite boring sometimes. Especially on the desert road till ya hit the corners, and then Yeehaa. I have been hunting for few months now, mainly because i was so indecisive as to what I wanted. But my hubby is bringing home my 1200 sporty TOMORROW: Yes I did think it was extremely selfish of my husband when he got his 1340 Harley as he was always out on it and I had to stay home with the babies. But hey, I work hard and think I deserve to be bit selfish now they are older, and its a good stress relief to be out cruising, with not a care in the world . (Till i get home, and one of them has bashed the other or broken something etc etc etc) Looking forard to going on rides with other kiwi biker chicks as well (they dont get the size and power struggle men get, and they dont have to prove anything to anyone)Sorry Guys, but a lot of you think the faster and the bigger the better. I dont have a death wish, and prefer to cruise at my own pace. So not sure how much sleep i will get tonight with all the excitement but tomorrow is another day.

NighthawkNZ
9th January 2007, 23:01
After sooooo many years of hanging out for a nice bike i could call my own , I bought one today. Spent too many years on the back of hubbies,or on my little shitter i have. Can get quite boring sometimes. Especially on the desert road till ya hit the corners, and then Yeehaa. I have been hunting for few months now, mainly because i was so indecisive as to what I wanted. But my hubby is bringing home my 1200 sporty TOMORROW: Yes I did think it was extremely selfish of my husband when he got his 1340 Harley as he was always out on it and I had to stay home with the babies. But hey, I work hard and think I deserve to be bit selfish now they are older, and its a good stress relief to be out cruising, with not a care in the world . (Till i get home, and one of them has bashed the other or broken something etc etc etc) Looking forard to going on rides with other kiwi biker chicks as well (they dont get the size and power struggle men get, and they dont have to prove anything to anyone)Sorry Guys, but a lot of you think the faster and the bigger the better. I dont have a death wish, and prefer to cruise at my own pace. So not sure how much sleep i will get tonight with all the excitement but tomorrow is another day.

Congrates on your new ride, and I agree about the testoserone thing... (i have more revs than you..) who cares... I try to stay away from that shyte... ride your own ride, have fun...

MyGSXF
9th January 2007, 23:08
...and I had to stay home with the babies... its a good stress relief to be out cruising, with not a care in the world

AMEN to that sister!!!!! :Punk:

Ride your own ride babe.. :yes: & don't give a rats arse what anyone else thinks!!!! :done:

Have fun, stay safe & above all else.. ferkin ENJOY!!!!!!! :hug:

Jen :rockon:

apteryx_haasti
10th January 2007, 07:07
Congrats! And pictures please when the bike arrives!

[and I bet it's not just the ladies that want to see your baby photos this time!]

Trudes
10th January 2007, 07:13
Awesome luv, congrats and yep, wanna see photos plz!!

Nasty
10th January 2007, 08:11
Congrats ... pics when it arrives ... and send that man to the babysitting room occasionally ... all things being unequal :)

klingon
10th January 2007, 17:44
Yay for gypsy!
Yes you do deserve to have some fun - tell those kids to make their own sandwiches cause mama's gone CRUISIN'

alley cat
11th January 2007, 06:05
woohoo go the sporty:rockon:
Fab choice of ride, 1200 yay, wana swap motors? lol.
:drool: :drool: :drool: lucky lady!

Alice
11th January 2007, 07:23
Woohoo, good for you.
If I was you I would slip quietly outa bed early Saturday morning, right on day break, tip toe across the floor, quietly out the door,the first thing the husband would hear would be the bike roaring into life, and yeeha.....
Leave a note...
Dear John...
Har har.....my warped scense of humour.

Shewolf
11th January 2007, 10:51
Woohoo, good for you.
If I was you I would slip quietly outa bed early Saturday morning, right on day break, tip toe across the floor, quietly out the door,the first thing the husband would hear would be the bike roaring into life, and yeeha.....
Leave a note...
Dear John...
Har har.....my warped scense of humour.

awesome !! it's feckin great when the pups are older and can be abandoned to their own devices...

Blueskies
14th January 2007, 21:17
Good on you Gypsy. Definitely time you had your own ride. Go Biker girl . . .
Enjoy that sporty

MementoMori
15th January 2007, 01:33
Nice one! Noticed you're based in Feilding too, so when I finally get my own bike we could go for a ride if you like?

Enjoy it! I'm sure you will! ;)

chanceyy
15th January 2007, 05:58
congrats girl .... & yeah us females never have anything to prove .. we just get out & enjoy it ;)

Rashika
15th January 2007, 12:30
But my hubby is bringing home my 1200 sporty TOMORROW: ...
Looking forard to going on rides with other kiwi biker chicks as well (they dont get the size and power struggle men get, and they dont have to prove anything to anyone)Sorry Guys, but a lot of you think the faster and the bigger the better.
shit yeah do they what...
Tho sometimes I like to try and keep up with them on my 1200cc of HD (albeit modified) at times, often do too!
Congrats on the new bike Gypsy and welcome to KB! :rockon:

Macktheknife
15th January 2007, 13:00
Congrats on the new ride gypsy, please post photo's for us ordinary folk! lol
Enjoy the ride and the break from 'real life', ride safe.

SDU
15th January 2007, 14:49
Congrats Gypsy, hope you are out there enjoying your new toy.:yes:

Lteejay
15th January 2007, 17:14
Pics please. Hope your've been enjoying her. As Alice says, if you slip out quiet like, he wont have a choice bout the child sitting. I'm sure he'll understand :dodge:

gypsy
17th January 2007, 13:16
Absolutely. Still getting the feel of this bike tho. I reackon after 1000km i will have a better feel of how bike performs. After 2000km i will be one with the bike, and at 5000km i will be wanting something bigger!!! Ha Ha