PDA

View Full Version : What to buy and where!?

therealvw
11th January 2007, 20:32
HI guys and gals!

I'm new to NZ. moved here a couple months ago, and I'm getting my bike soon! One thing that I am worried about though is where to get my gear from.
I've got good riding gear from the UK, Heine Gerick, Textile and also a one piece leathers. The textile is a bit of a winter type wear though.
I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good supplier of Summer wear? Not what I have seen being used around the street of Devonport or Takapuna though, Jandals, and Jeans etc etc!! LOL

Any help will be appreciated!

ME!

Squeak the Rat
11th January 2007, 20:53
Most of the bike shops have some selection, some more than others. Motomail on College Hill Rd (this side of the bridge) is definitely worth a visit though - they only sell gear, accessories, MV augusta's and coffee.

Welcome to nz mate! Get yourself along to the thursday night rides :)

[Edit:] :slap: Of course, what Edbear says next too!

Edbear
11th January 2007, 20:54
Check out Quasimoto. He's a forum member and has real nice gear at good prices!

therealvw
12th January 2007, 12:20
Thats great help guys!
Once I get my bike I'll pop along.

Cheers for the info!

Ian

Macktheknife
12th January 2007, 12:31
You could also have a look at Cycletreads in Barry's Point Rd, Takapuna, they have a great selection and usually very good prices.

Dodgyiti
13th January 2007, 07:59
You could also have a look at Cycletreads in Barry's Point Rd, Takapuna, they have a great selection and usually very good prices.

And they are having a sale at the moment too, also Trademe is good and Quasi sells on there also Rick from Lifestyle Imports has listings.

Chrislost
13th January 2007, 14:08
draggin jeans!!!!!!!