PDA

View Full Version : Another spectacular driving example

Whynot
14th January 2007, 18:54
Some pissed bitch just slammed into a truck a couple of doors down from my house just now, apparently she had been bouncing off parked cars the whole way down the road. :dodge:

note the stop sign :shit:

edit: apologies for the crappy cellphone camera

Chickadee
14th January 2007, 19:00
She must have been off her trolley or just plain brain dead. It's not dodgems honey, it's called driving.

jtzzr
14th January 2007, 19:02
Crikey, hope they throw the book at her , there`s a kind of irony in the pic with the "STOP" sign in it.

onearmedbandit
14th January 2007, 19:03
Dumb bitch.

Whynot
14th January 2007, 19:04
Crikey, hope they throw the book at her , there`s a kind of irony in the pic with the "STOP" sign in it.

yea the cops got there pretty soon, she got taken off in the ambo but nothing serious apparently. Was talking to the guy who owned the truck and its the second time its been hit parked there, the other one was from behind.

Edbear
14th January 2007, 19:16
yea the cops got there pretty soon, she got taken off in the ambo but nothing serious apparently. Was talking to the guy who owned the truck and its the second time its been hit parked there, the other one was from behind.

There you go, see! It wuz his fault as he had been hit before! He shouldn't have been parked there!:yes:
Poor woman! Wot chance 'as a lady got against these mean truckers...?:third:

motoGP
14th January 2007, 19:19
Was talking to the guy who owned the truck and its the second time its been hit parked there, the other one was from behind.

I've always wondered if the trucks you always see parked curbside ever got clocked. Interesting sequence of events before coming to a STOP, using the bounce technique to get herself around eh! :gob:

Swoop
14th January 2007, 20:51
apparently she had been bouncing off parked cars the whole way down the road.
Ahh, the good old "driving by braille" technique.:shit:

Wasp
14th January 2007, 21:31
she should have got her 14 yo daughter to drive......

BarBender
14th January 2007, 22:09
Ahh, the good old "driving by braille" technique.:shit:

...otherwise known as Paraletic Parking Pinball :thud:

Mr. Peanut
14th January 2007, 23:48
How DO you crash something with four wheels anyway? :mellow:

Shadows
14th January 2007, 23:57

Get it up on two wheels first.

Damon
15th January 2007, 13:24
where is that? it look familiar?

RantyDave
15th January 2007, 22:47
note the stop sign
When I first saw this I thought "she's hit the stop sign at a junction. stupido, but not entirely unexpected". The I looked at little more ... at where she had been, where she was going, what she'd hit and it finally dawned on me - there is no junction. That sign has been wedged under the fecking car since ... whenever she hit it.

Unbelievable.

Dave

Whynot
16th January 2007, 00:06
where is that? it look familiar?

Intersection of Grey st and Victoria st Onehunga

When I first saw this I thought "she's hit the stop sign at a junction. stupido, but not entirely unexpected". The I looked at little more ... at where she had been, where she was going, what she'd hit and it finally dawned on me - there is no junction. That sign has been wedged under the fecking car since ... whenever she hit it.

Unbelievable.

Dave

There is an intersection there .... you can just see the other road in pic #2 behind the two guys by the tree

kro
16th January 2007, 12:43

Simple formula, put it on any public road in Auckland, and some gob shite will hit you.