PDA

View Full Version : After-market exhausts, cbr250

BladeBoy
15th January 2007, 19:33
is it possible to get an aftermarket exhaust for a `94cbr250rr and will doing that increase the power output. does anyone know of where to get them from. Ilive in lower hutt but can travel as long as its in the north island.
Thanks

DrWills
24th August 2007, 09:43
Hello Kiwibiker. I am new to this site and have not yet found the button that says "new thread" so apologies for latching on to yours BladeBoy. But I do have a similare question.

I grew up around bikes, now own a CBR250R ..and about to take my full ..I know very little about bike engines (more about cars) and yes, I am a girl.

So here is the odd question, I don't want to sell the 250 and move up to a bigger bike ..I love my bike and am really impressed with the way it handles etc. but I would like to know what I can do to it ..legally ..to give it a little more power and improve the performance ...does anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks!

klyong82
24th August 2007, 10:09
This was discussed not to long ago. Click the link below.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=54955

Have a read. By the way Welcome to Kiwibiker

klyong82
24th August 2007, 10:13
is it possible to get an aftermarket exhaust for a `94cbr250rr and will doing that increase the power output. does anyone know of where to get them from. Ilive in lower hutt but can travel as long as its in the north island.
Thanks

You can get a custom made pipe for you CBR250. Will cost between $300 to $500 depending what material you are after eg. carbon, stainless etc. It terms of performance have a read on the link I posted earlier. Great bikes to own

DrWills
24th August 2007, 12:27
thank you for your help ....heaps of info!!!! Was hoping it would help me keep up a bit with the hubby, he has a cbr600f ...but i may just have to cope with being the slow poke ..or bite the bullett and upgrade