PDA

View Full Version : Justice coming?? Maybe. Rainbow Warrior affair

Skyryder
16th January 2007, 13:30
Just caught hold of this.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3868243a12855,00.html

There are no statutes of limitations for murder.

Will it happen? Probably not. But one lives in hope.

Skyryder

bistard
16th January 2007, 13:38
I hope it does happen,I will never forgive those French F@#kers for
the act of blatant terrorism on our shores!!
Now thats off my chest I feel much better

GSX-RJIM
16th January 2007, 13:40
Far out. The Rainrow Warrior incident keeps popping up and will not go away, maybe it will happen.

bobsmith
16th January 2007, 13:56
I know what useless idiots. They are supposed to kill the greenies not the photographers... :angry:

mstriumph
16th January 2007, 14:03
The attack was a barbaric and impudent attack not only upon the ship but upon NZ sovereignty and a slap in the face to New Zealanders.

Yet another reason to dislike and despise the french. A bastardized, conniving, arrogant and snivelling bunch of cowardly collaborators with no honour, no culture and [probably] VERY little willies

........... the word 'beige' comes to mind

terbang
16th January 2007, 14:12
Went down to the dock and saw that boat sunk there. Wondered at the time what the world was coming to. Bloody French Bastards.

Scouse
16th January 2007, 14:42
The attack was a barbaric and impudent attack not only upon the ship but upon NZ sovereignty and a slap in the face to New Zealanders.

Yet another reason to dislike and despise the french. A bastardized, conniving, arrogant and snivelling bunch of cowardly collaborators with no honour, no culture and [probably] VERY little willies

........... the word 'beige' comes to mindOr as Jeremy Clarkson calls them "The Cheese eating surender monkeys"

Swoop
16th January 2007, 20:51
Justice will never be done, in this pathetic attempt by the french scum, to take advantage of a "naieve" New Zealand.
For those of us who were, in some way, involved in this matter...

riffer
16th January 2007, 21:15
ter·ror·ism (těr'ə-rĭz'əm)
<!--BOF_HEAD--><!--EOF_HEAD--><!--BOF_DEF--> n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

pritch
16th January 2007, 21:24

Don't hold back, say what you really feel :yes:

Alas! the Government here is unlikely to pursue the perpetrator as it might upset somebody, or anybody for that matter...